Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    I followed your advice so I found this video. The whole story between John and Elizabeth.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUesylrNPJo
    *sniffles*

But no GitM either...

*huggles John and Elizabeth*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      *sniffles*

But no GitM either...

*huggles John and Elizabeth*
      Oh no. Don't cry.

Hey! I found a false photo of Elizabeth on a blog where she is wearing a wedding dress. Too cute.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Oh no. Don't cry.

Hey! I found a false photo of Elizabeth on a blog where she is wearing a wedding dress. Too cute.
        Neat! Got a link?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sparky quotes

1-40

41-59

60-70

71. McKAY: Are you listening? Look, I said I can reprogramme them to be completely harmless.
          (John shakes his head.)
          SHEPPARD: I am not having this conversation until you’re sure. I wanna save Elizabeth as much as anyone, but she wouldn’t want us risking the city, not even for her.
          (Rodney looks at Jennifer sadly, knowing that John is right. After a moment, he starts to type again. Radek walks over to John and puts his hand on his shoulder to indicate that he’s ready to go. The two of them walk into a transporter.)
          ZELENKA: That was the right call, by the way.
          SHEPPARD: Yeah, let’s hope so.
          (Radek pushes the wallscreen and the transporter doors close.)
          (Adrift)

72. *Rodney, Ford and Teyla leave. Weir goes to leave, but stops and turns back.*
          WEIR: You weren’t really going to say that, were you?
          SHEPPARD: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
          WEIR: I didn’t think so.
          *Weir leaves and Sheppard lays back to try and sleep.* (38 minutes)

Spoiler:
          TECHNICIAN: We received word from Daedalus. They said they should be back to Atlantis by nineteen hundred hours.
          WEIR: They called the search off?
          TECHNICIAN: They said there was nothing to search for.
          (The two of them gaze at each other for a moment. Finally Elizabeth nods.)
          WEIR: Thank you.
          (The technician nods and walks away. Elizabeth stares after him in shock for a moment, then turns to walk back into her office. Before she can get there, the Gate starts to dial in and alarms sound.)
          TECHNICIAN: Offworld activation!
          (Elizabeth turns, a look of determined hope on her face, and heads into the Control Room.)
          WEIR: Who is it?
          TECHNICIAN: We have an I.D.C. (He smiles.) It's Colonel Sheppard's code!
          WEIR: Let 'em in! (She runs for the stairs.)
          (Grinning, the technician rolls his chair across to the console and hits the panel to lower the shield. As Elizabeth trots down the stairs, Ronon, John and Teyla stroll through the Gate, John making a placatory gesture to the two marines standing either side of the Gate with their weapons raised. Elizabeth runs across the Gateroom floor to meet the three of them.)
          SHEPPARD: Sorry we're late.
          (Elizabeth smiles delightedly at them.)(The Hive)

74. SHEPPARD: It's not like this hasn't happened before. The other Elizabeth got infected by those little nanite things and we figured out how to stop ‘em somehow. Maybe we can do the same for you.
          WEIR: So we wouldn't be a security threat?
          SHEPPARD (awkwardly): You can contribute. Things'll just be ... different.
          (Elizabeth sighs and shakes her head ruefully.)
          WEIR: That's not really the issue, John. I guess what really bothers me is just knowing that you and the others will always consider me less than what I really am.
          (A deep humming sound begins but John and Elizabeth don't notice it.)
          SHEPPARD: That's not true.
          WEIR: Of course it is – and I don't blame you.
          (This Mortal Coil)

75.McKAY: Ah. (They start to walk out of the room.) Now, is Sheppard still bugging you to let him use the ascension device to turn himself into some kind of a superhero?
          WEIR: Oh yes.
          McKAY: Despite the fact that the Ancient database states that its effects on people are wildly unpredictable and that I’m just lucky I wasn’t instantly melted down into a pool of protoplasm.
          WEIR: Yes.
          McKAY: Yes. Well, maybe you should let him.
          WEIR: I think not.
          (Tao of Rodney)

76. WEIR: One of the biggest things that holds people back is that somewhere deep down they believe they're not deserving. *You* have to ... release your burden.
          (Tao of Rodney)

77.(Elizabeth gets off the bed and faces John.)
          WEIR: And I assume *you* have come to the Infirmary in order to have
          your head examined.
          SHEPPARD: Hey, I pulled it off, didn't I?
          (The Ark)

78. for length
          Spoiler:
          ATLANTIS. GATE ROOM. Elizabeth meets with Major Lorne, who has just returned through the Stargate with his team.
          WEIR: You're back early.
          LORNE: Uh, Jenev is kind of a closed society. Very polite, and very courteous, but completely uninterested in having anything to do with us.
          WEIR: Well, better that than hostile, I suppose. (She stops and turns to face Lorne.) Colonel Sheppard's team, three hours overdue.
          LORNE (smiling): Wouldn't be the first time. Any radio contact?
          WEIR: None since they left.
          LORNE: Well, you know those guys.
          WEIR: What do I know about those guys?
          LORNE: Just that they tend to get all caught up in whatever it is they're doing, and sometimes they don't check in. They forget how much you worry. (Elizabeth looks at him.) ... That we worry -- collectively, I mean.
          WEIR: Yes, we do.
          LORNE (looking embarrassed): Yeah. We do. (He half-grimaces/half-smiles, then turns to his team.) OK, you guys, it looks like we're headin' back out.
          WEIR (smiling): Thank you, Major.
          LORNE: You're welcome.
          (The Lost Boys)

79. HERMIOD: I have them on my screens. (A computer image of the two gliders comes up on the screen.) The computer-controlled ship is preparing to fire.
          SHEPPARD: Alright -- we're just gonna tap on the brakes here.
          (He pulls a lever back and he and Rodney shoot forward in their seats as the F-302 decelerates rapidly. The virus ship flashes past underneath them. Rodney gulps, trying not to be sick. In Engineering, Elizabeth and Hermiod watch the ships change position.)
          WEIR: Nice move!

(The Intruder)

John pulls a stunt from Top Gun to impress Lizzie. Gotta love it.

Comment

John pulls a stunt from Top Gun to impress Lizzie. Gotta love it.
            John is Maverick with more crazy hair.

Neat! Got a link?
            I give you the link of the blog because I can't have the link of the photo. Ok now I'm not clear. This day was so awful that I can't write in english and speak in french today. Maybe time to go to bed for me.lol

http://dreamyatlantis.skyrock.com/
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I just found out that ST XI is playing over at the new Air and Space Museum in the IMAX. Squee! When the gang gets home I'll run it by them. We were planning to go out there on Thursday anyway. More squee! Sorry but I get so few chances to gloat. I'm hoping we can make it a Trek partay.

OT, but sorta not.
              Spoiler:
              Today's Washington Post has a long article about Sci Fi fans, mostly Trekkers, who "quibble" about everything and expect the movies to *gasp* follow canon. What a concept. Very condescending but typical.
              I want to go see it in IMAX
              Heck, why doesn't Belgium have an IMAX anymore? Now I have to go to London for that... And I neither have the time or money to do that

Spoiler space for people who haven't seen ST yet and because it is sorta OT:
              Spoiler:
              I totally love the fact that ST now takes place in an alternate universe... it's the only way to stop the naggers from nagging about canon.
              And yet they still nag about it *rolls eyes*
              The thing that killed Enterprise (among others) were the canon naggers. Instead of giving it a fair chance they kept yapping about stupid details. I'm a Trekkie, hardcore at times, but I loved Enterprise simply because of the characters, the setting and some of the story lines. The level of humor was also very high.
              Although I was slightly skeptic about the new movie (even though I'm a JJ Abrams and Zach Quinto fan) I was willing to give it a fair chance. I already fell in love with the trailers, but I didn't want to get my hopes up. But then I saw the movie and fell head over heels in love with it (there's a reason I went to see it 5 times in 6 days and will go see it again tomorrow).
              I don't get the Trekkie's who nag about canon and about the fact that it's not TNG anymore.
              Star Trek lives again!!
              Shut up and enjoy the ride!

Sig by me

Comment

John is Maverick with more crazy hair.
                He totally is!

I give you the link of the blog because I can't have the link of the photo. Ok now I'm not clear. This day was so awful that I can't write in english and speak in french today. Maybe time to go to bed for me.lol

http://dreamyatlantis.skyrock.com/
                *squees* That's a beautiful pic! Thanks for finding it!
                (For anyone who's wondering, it's the entry at the very top of the page, so you won't have any trouble finding it.)

Off to bed? Well, nighty-night, and have happy Sparky dreams!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  I want to go see it in IMAX
                  Heck, why doesn't Belgium have an IMAX anymore? Now I have to go to London for that... And I neither have the time or money to do that
                  That sucks. *hugs*

Spoiler space for people who haven't seen ST yet and because it is sorta OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  I totally love the fact that ST now takes place in an alternate universe... it's the only way to stop the naggers from nagging about canon.
                  And yet they still nag about it *rolls eyes*
                  The thing that killed Enterprise (among others) were the canon naggers. Instead of giving it a fair chance they kept yapping about stupid details. I'm a Trekkie, hardcore at times, but I loved Enterprise simply because of the characters, the setting and some of the story lines. The level of humor was also very high.
                  Although I was slightly skeptic about the new movie (even though I'm a JJ Abrams and Zach Quinto fan) I was willing to give it a fair chance. I already fell in love with the trailers, but I didn't want to get my hopes up. But then I saw the movie and fell head over heels in love with it (there's a reason I went to see it 5 times in 6 days and will go see it again tomorrow).
                  I don't get the Trekkie's who nag about canon and about the fact that it's not TNG anymore.
                  Star Trek lives again!!
                  Shut up and enjoy the ride!
                  Heehee!
                  Spoiler:
                  Well, to make it a bit more on topic (at least, on topic to SGA in general): I think part of it is that if one is going to tell a story in an established universe and it's NOT specifically stated to be an AU story, it's just good form to be consistent with the canon information for that universe. Hence, for example, why SGA viewers have been so up in arms over recent efforts to ignore the "rules" about the ATA gene and Ancient technology dependent on the gene, which has had the effect of diminishing Sheppard's character. But maybe it's just me.

Comment

To Anuna in regards to the eyesexing soldier in the picture...

*dies laughing* They need to get the hair back! *dies laughing* Her face! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                    I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                    Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      I'm dropping off a baby - drabble and pimping an awesome comm - sparky_babies is currently open for baby drabbles. Go, join, squee, read, write! The membership is open and it's all about the cuties.

Here be my drabble:

Spoiler:
                      John couldn't help but stare. Ten little fingers and ten little toes, a very tiny nose that might look like Elizabeth's some day. A tuft of hair promising to be like his own, a little person just waiting to happen.

“Colonel?”

“Yes?” he looked up and saw Jen Keller grinning widely at him.

“Breathe,” she said, giving him a gentle smile. He did take a deep breath.

“I will try,” he replied , but then his attention was back at the baby boy in his arms. He and Elizabeth still had to pick a name for their son.

“You can go and sit over there,” Jen indicated toward a vacant chair where Carson usually looked over the charts and drank his coffee. Elizabeth was sleeping and the baby was awake, and it was never too early for quality time with his son.

John sat down, still unable to tear his eyes away from his son. The baby yawned and then caught John's finger. The little boy's head fit into John's hand, but his tiny fingers were surprisingly strong. John was there when he was born, twelve hours ago, but he still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he was somebody's father now.

Except, the baby boy wasn't letting him go and something indescribable was swelling deep in John's chest. Responsibility. Pride. Love, like no other. Everything else in the universe was diminished comparing to his son's little gesture. It might have been unconscious and completely reflexive, but to John it only meant one thing only: “I'm counting on you, dad.”
                      I so needed that... Thanks Anuna!! BTW your caps were great too

Comment

Sparky quotes

1-40

41-59

60-70

71. McKAY: Are you listening? Look, I said I can reprogramme them to be completely harmless.
                        (John shakes his head.)
                        SHEPPARD: I am not having this conversation until you’re sure. I wanna save Elizabeth as much as anyone, but she wouldn’t want us risking the city, not even for her.
                        (Rodney looks at Jennifer sadly, knowing that John is right. After a moment, he starts to type again. Radek walks over to John and puts his hand on his shoulder to indicate that he’s ready to go. The two of them walk into a transporter.)
                        ZELENKA: That was the right call, by the way.
                        SHEPPARD: Yeah, let’s hope so.
                        (Radek pushes the wallscreen and the transporter doors close.)
                        (Adrift)

72. *Rodney, Ford and Teyla leave. Weir goes to leave, but stops and turns back.*
                        WEIR: You weren’t really going to say that, were you?
                        SHEPPARD: I have no idea what you’re talking about.
                        WEIR: I didn’t think so.
                        *Weir leaves and Sheppard lays back to try and sleep.* (38 minutes)

Spoiler:
                        TECHNICIAN: We received word from Daedalus. They said they should be back to Atlantis by nineteen hundred hours.
                        WEIR: They called the search off?
                        TECHNICIAN: They said there was nothing to search for.
                        (The two of them gaze at each other for a moment. Finally Elizabeth nods.)
                        WEIR: Thank you.
                        (The technician nods and walks away. Elizabeth stares after him in shock for a moment, then turns to walk back into her office. Before she can get there, the Gate starts to dial in and alarms sound.)
                        TECHNICIAN: Offworld activation!
                        (Elizabeth turns, a look of determined hope on her face, and heads into the Control Room.)
                        WEIR: Who is it?
                        TECHNICIAN: We have an I.D.C. (He smiles.) It's Colonel Sheppard's code!
                        WEIR: Let 'em in! (She runs for the stairs.)
                        (Grinning, the technician rolls his chair across to the console and hits the panel to lower the shield. As Elizabeth trots down the stairs, Ronon, John and Teyla stroll through the Gate, John making a placatory gesture to the two marines standing either side of the Gate with their weapons raised. Elizabeth runs across the Gateroom floor to meet the three of them.)
                        SHEPPARD: Sorry we're late.
                        (Elizabeth smiles delightedly at them.)(The Hive)

74. SHEPPARD: It's not like this hasn't happened before. The other Elizabeth got infected by those little nanite things and we figured out how to stop ‘em somehow. Maybe we can do the same for you.
                        WEIR: So we wouldn't be a security threat?
                        SHEPPARD (awkwardly): You can contribute. Things'll just be ... different.
                        (Elizabeth sighs and shakes her head ruefully.)
                        WEIR: That's not really the issue, John. I guess what really bothers me is just knowing that you and the others will always consider me less than what I really am.
                        (A deep humming sound begins but John and Elizabeth don't notice it.)
                        SHEPPARD: That's not true.
                        WEIR: Of course it is – and I don't blame you.
                        (This Mortal Coil)

75.McKAY: Ah. (They start to walk out of the room.) Now, is Sheppard still bugging you to let him use the ascension device to turn himself into some kind of a superhero?
                        WEIR: Oh yes.
                        McKAY: Despite the fact that the Ancient database states that its effects on people are wildly unpredictable and that I’m just lucky I wasn’t instantly melted down into a pool of protoplasm.
                        WEIR: Yes.
                        McKAY: Yes. Well, maybe you should let him.
                        WEIR: I think not.
                        (Tao of Rodney)

76. WEIR: One of the biggest things that holds people back is that somewhere deep down they believe they're not deserving. *You* have to ... release your burden.
                        (Tao of Rodney)

77.(Elizabeth gets off the bed and faces John.)
                        WEIR: And I assume *you* have come to the Infirmary in order to have
                        your head examined.
                        SHEPPARD: Hey, I pulled it off, didn't I?
                        (The Ark)

78. for length
                        Spoiler:
                        ATLANTIS. GATE ROOM. Elizabeth meets with Major Lorne, who has just returned through the Stargate with his team.
                        WEIR: You're back early.
                        LORNE: Uh, Jenev is kind of a closed society. Very polite, and very courteous, but completely uninterested in having anything to do with us.
                        WEIR: Well, better that than hostile, I suppose. (She stops and turns to face Lorne.) Colonel Sheppard's team, three hours overdue.
                        LORNE (smiling): Wouldn't be the first time. Any radio contact?
                        WEIR: None since they left.
                        LORNE: Well, you know those guys.
                        WEIR: What do I know about those guys?
                        LORNE: Just that they tend to get all caught up in whatever it is they're doing, and sometimes they don't check in. They forget how much you worry. (Elizabeth looks at him.) ... That we worry -- collectively, I mean.
                        WEIR: Yes, we do.
                        LORNE (looking embarrassed): Yeah. We do. (He half-grimaces/half-smiles, then turns to his team.) OK, you guys, it looks like we're headin' back out.
                        WEIR (smiling): Thank you, Major.
                        LORNE: You're welcome.
                        (The Lost Boys)

79. HERMIOD: I have them on my screens. (A computer image of the two gliders comes up on the screen.) The computer-controlled ship is preparing to fire.
                        SHEPPARD: Alright -- we're just gonna tap on the brakes here.
                        (He pulls a lever back and he and Rodney shoot forward in their seats as the F-302 decelerates rapidly. The virus ship flashes past underneath them. Rodney gulps, trying not to be sick. In Engineering, Elizabeth and Hermiod watch the ships change position.)
                        WEIR: Nice move!
                        (The Intruder)

80. O'NEILL: Oh. Don't you have a dozen or so people already who can use the Ancient technology?
                        WEIR: Yeah, with concentration and training they can make it work, but John Sheppard, he does it naturally.

Okay, I know this isn't particularly Sparky, but just the way she says it in the ep, that kind of wonder in her voice at this pilot who's suddenly appeared right in front of her with exactly the skills she needs for the expedition, that tone that makes it somewhat Sparky.
                        sigpic
                        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Alright, time for the next part of my fic. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts:

Spoiler:
                          “You ok?”
                          Elizabeth turned to the voice and smiled.
                          “Yes, just enjoying the view.”
                          “Missed it?”
                          “Very much so.”
                          Cam stood next to her on the balcony outside of the control room. It was early in the morning and the sun had just started climbing over the horizon.
                          “I could never get tired of watching that sunset.” He confessed.
                          “It was one of the things I missed most.” She said.
                          “I bet… especially with John bringing you coffee here every morning.”
                          Her smile grew just a bit and yet it turned sad. “That was a nice added bonus.”
                          “He’ll be back here soon.” He assured her.
                          “I know. I just hope he’ll be back in time to watch his son being born.”
                          “He will be.”

“I can go back?” John asked surprised through the phone.
                          “Yep, you have some very influential friends in Pegasus.” Jack grinned.
                          “So why did I have to call you so urgently?”
                          “Ah, see Sam found a way to connect to Pegasus. Thing is it will probably only work once and knowing General Van Der Irritating, he wouldn’t want to waste it on sending you back.”
                          “Good point.”
                          “You really want to wait at least another month to return to Elizabeth?”
                          “Not really.” John confessed. “I miss her terribly and I want to be there for her.”
                          “That’s what we figured. We’ve got a plan to send you through. When do you have time to get together?”
                          “Tomorrow after I visit Elizabeth’s family.”
                          “Good.”
                          “Jack?”
                          “Yeah?”
                          “There’s just one small problem…”
                          “What?”
                          “I have a six year old to take with me.”
                          “Excuse me?!?”

“He’s perfectly healthy, luv.”
                          Elizabeth let out a breath that she only now realized she’d been holding. Even though she had been checked regularly on Earth, getting the all-clear from Carson was more reassuring than anything anyone had ever told her before.
                          “Ten fingers, ten toes and you’ll have to tell me if he takes after his father or not.”
                          Elizabeth laughed and stared at the screen in front of her.
                          “He looks beautiful.” The Ancient scanner gave her a clear 3D picture of her baby and she didn’t even had to take off her clothes. She loved that scanner.
                          “Aye, with two parents like you and John, I wouldn’t expect anything else.”
                          She smiled at her old friend. “Thank you, Carson.”
                          “Sure think, luv.”

Angie Fuentes Sheppard woke up in yet another unknown room. But this one was different; it felt homey, nothing like the sterile rooms in the orphanage. This one was quiet and silent unlike the orphanage where every room housed at least ten kids and even in the middle of the night it never was completely silent.
                          Getting out of bed, her bare feet were greeted by a soft and thick dark burgundy carpet. She smiled and curled her toes in it. Looking around the room, she saw a couple of framed pictures on the dresser and walked over to it.
                          She recognized her uncle John almost instantly and figured the woman next to him must be Elizabeth. John had told her about the woman on the plane yesterday. She sounded nice, but Angie knew she would never be able to replace her mother. Elizabeth looked nice too. She was smiling in the picture and the way John and her were looking at each other was special. Her mother had called it love once.
                          Suddenly she heard a noise coming from somewhere in the house and her heart started beating rapidly. She didn’t know if she was allowed to leave this room, but her curiosity got the best of her and she slowly opened the door. It lead her into a hallway. More pictures lined the wall and she looked over them inquisitively. Some were older and showed John and Elizabeth separately during several stages of their lives, as kids, in school, in high school and others. The ones picturing John made her smile several times; he always had the tendency to make the most ridiculous faces.
                          Another sound could be heard from downstairs and she stared down the staircase.
                          Would he be angry with her if she’d show herself?
                          Carefully she started her descent. The sounds drew her to the kitchen and what she saw there made her giggle.
                          John instantly turned around and grinned as he saw Angie in the doorway.
                          “Goodmorning, Princess.”
                          She relaxed immediately as he seemed genuinely happy to see her.
                          “You have red stuff on your face.”
                          His grin seemed to grow and he wiped his hand over his face. “Tomato sauce.”
                          “You eat tomato sauce for breakfast?” Her face scrunched up at that.
                          John laughed. “No, I’m making lasagna. We’re visiting Elizabeth’s mom in the afternoon.”
                          Angie’s face fell a bit but John noticed it right away. He left the stove and quickly made his way over to her, picking her up easily and planting her down in one of the barstools that were lined in front of the marble counter.
                          “No worries, ok? Jessica is a very nice lady and she’ll greet you with open arms.” He tried to assure her.
                          “She doesn’t even know me and I’m not her granddaughter.”
                          “Hey, hey, hey.” John gently pushed her pouting face up to face him. “None of that, ok? You’re part of our family. You’re our daughter now and that makes Jessica your grandmother.”
                          Her bottom lip started trembling and John quickly pulled her into a hug.
                          “I miss my mommy.” She whispered barely audible.
                          “I know.” John said and hugged her just a bit tighter.

Sig by me

Comment

Alright, time for the next part of my fic. Enjoy and let me know your thoughts:

Spoiler:
                            “You ok?”
                            Elizabeth turned to the voice and smiled.
                            “Yes, just enjoying the view.”
                            “Missed it?”
                            “Very much so.”
                            Cam stood next to her on the balcony outside of the control room. It was early in the morning and the sun had just started climbing over the horizon.
                            “I could never get tired of watching that sunset.” He confessed.
                            “It was one of the things I missed most.” She said.
                            “I bet… especially with John bringing you coffee here every morning.”
                            Her smile grew just a bit and yet it turned sad. “That was a nice added bonus.”
                            “He’ll be back here soon.” He assured her.
                            “I know. I just hope he’ll be back in time to watch his son being born.”
                            “He will be.”

“I can go back?” John asked surprised through the phone.
                            “Yep, you have some very influential friends in Pegasus.” Jack grinned.
                            “So why did I have to call you so urgently?”
                            “Ah, see Sam found a way to connect to Pegasus. Thing is it will probably only work once and knowing General Van Der Irritating, he wouldn’t want to waste it on sending you back.”
                            “Good point.”
                            “You really want to wait at least another month to return to Elizabeth?”
                            “Not really.” John confessed. “I miss her terribly and I want to be there for her.”
                            “That’s what we figured. We’ve got a plan to send you through. When do you have time to get together?”
                            “Tomorrow after I visit Elizabeth’s family.”
                            “Good.”
                            “Jack?”
                            “Yeah?”
                            “There’s just one small problem…”
                            “What?”
                            “I have a six year old to take with me.”
                            “Excuse me?!?”

“He’s perfectly healthy, luv.”
                            Elizabeth let out a breath that she only now realized she’d been holding. Even though she had been checked regularly on Earth, getting the all-clear from Carson was more reassuring than anything anyone had ever told her before.
                            “Ten fingers, ten toes and you’ll have to tell me if he takes after his father or not.”
                            Elizabeth laughed and stared at the screen in front of her.
                            “He looks beautiful.” The Ancient scanner gave her a clear 3D picture of her baby and she didn’t even had to take off her clothes. She loved that scanner.
                            “Aye, with two parents like you and John, I wouldn’t expect anything else.”
                            She smiled at her old friend. “Thank you, Carson.”
                            “Sure think, luv.”

Angie Fuentes Sheppard woke up in yet another unknown room. But this one was different; it felt homey, nothing like the sterile rooms in the orphanage. This one was quiet and silent unlike the orphanage where every room housed at least ten kids and even in the middle of the night it never was completely silent.
                            Getting out of bed, her bare feet were greeted by a soft and thick dark burgundy carpet. She smiled and curled her toes in it. Looking around the room, she saw a couple of framed pictures on the dresser and walked over to it.
                            She recognized her uncle John almost instantly and figured the woman next to him must be Elizabeth. John had told her about the woman on the plane yesterday. She sounded nice, but Angie knew she would never be able to replace her mother. Elizabeth looked nice too. She was smiling in the picture and the way John and her were looking at each other was special. Her mother had called it love once.
                            Suddenly she heard a noise coming from somewhere in the house and her heart started beating rapidly. She didn’t know if she was allowed to leave this room, but her curiosity got the best of her and she slowly opened the door. It lead her into a hallway. More pictures lined the wall and she looked over them inquisitively. Some were older and showed John and Elizabeth separately during several stages of their lives, as kids, in school, in high school and others. The ones picturing John made her smile several times; he always had the tendency to make the most ridiculous faces.
                            Another sound could be heard from downstairs and she stared down the staircase.
                            Would he be angry with her if she’d show herself?
                            Carefully she started her descent. The sounds drew her to the kitchen and what she saw there made her giggle.
                            John instantly turned around and grinned as he saw Angie in the doorway.
                            “Goodmorning, Princess.”
                            She relaxed immediately as he seemed genuinely happy to see her.
                            “You have red stuff on your face.”
                            His grin seemed to grow and he wiped his hand over his face. “Tomato sauce.”
                            “You eat tomato sauce for breakfast?” Her face scrunched up at that.
                            John laughed. “No, I’m making lasagna. We’re visiting Elizabeth’s mom in the afternoon.”
                            Angie’s face fell a bit but John noticed it right away. He left the stove and quickly made his way over to her, picking her up easily and planting her down in one of the barstools that were lined in front of the marble counter.
                            “No worries, ok? Jessica is a very nice lady and she’ll greet you with open arms.” He tried to assure her.
                            “She doesn’t even know me and I’m not her granddaughter.”
                            “Hey, hey, hey.” John gently pushed her pouting face up to face him. “None of that, ok? You’re part of our family. You’re our daughter now and that makes Jessica your grandmother.”
                            Her bottom lip started trembling and John quickly pulled her into a hug.
                            “I miss my mommy.” She whispered barely audible.
                            “I know.” John said and hugged her just a bit tighter.
                            As usual, it's great.

Spoiler:
                            Carson is excellent. I love his sentence “Aye, with two parents like you and John, I wouldn’t expect anything else.”. John is so sweet with his little girl. I want to see the reaction of Elizabeth.

I hope you feel better and you have time to rest now
                            sigpic

Comment

Good news. There will be not ship in the SGA movie. If there is a SGA movie....Thanks Joseph Mallozzi for once.lol

Spoiler:
                              May 9, 2009
                              Eve28 writes: “by not answering my last question, do you mean there is no possibility or hope?”
                              Answer: I don’t even remember what your last questions was.
                              May10, 2009
                              Eve28 writes: “Is there a possibility that teyla and John become a couple?”
                              Answer: Sure. All Sheppard has to do is off Kanaan and make it look like an accident
                              May 11, 2009
                              Eve28 writes: “Mayby Kanaan could die of an strange illness or from a broken heart?”
                              Answer: Don’t think so. He seemed pretty happy last time we saw him and he just passed his annual physical with flying colors
                              sigpic

Comment

Just forced my self to watch Sunday again. Never been able to watch it prperly as I was heart broken when they killed Carson off. However at least he got a decent send off bagpipes and all. It has just made more angry though that they didn't give Elizabeth the same treatment. They treated her as if she was of little importance instead of the best leader the expedition ever had. Reading all the great fics, that have been written, sometimes makes it more painful as it shows what could have been. Okay gripe over, need to go and read something happy and fluffy to cheer myself up. Oh and Krisrussel love the fic keep it coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X