Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Some nice videos. Maybe you have already seen them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS3woYF1Flk (Rodney/Weir/Sheppard with good sparky moments)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_unIARrRuA
    These were both great vids. Thanks for the rec, Probie.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Totally foreshadowing. Of course, I think they've got a real mind link from John getting into her mind/nanites in TRW. Gotta love the ATA gene.
    Ha! Yep, gotta love it. I also love this idea, the actual mental link one. That would make for an interesting fic.

That was a very entertaining post-a-thon to read over! One of these days maybe I'll get to join in. I'd like to do it at least once. *wonders what is doing next Saturday*
    sigpic
    Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Well now to show off what I've spent most of my day doing.

A portrait of Emily.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post

A portrait of Emily.

Aww Erin you are so talented!!! Beautifully done

Comment

Ha! Yep, gotta love it. I also love this idea, the actual mental link one. That would make for an interesting fic.
          That's my personal canon for how John got through to Elizabeth in TRW... the nanites were originally Ancient technology, and John's got the strongest ATA gene of anyone in Atlantis. He's got mad skillz!

That was a very entertaining post-a-thon to read over! One of these days maybe I'll get to join in. I'd like to do it at least once. *wonders what is doing next Saturday*
          It'd be awesome if you could join us! We've got a good one next Saturday with The Return 1 & 2.

And Emily! *squees* She's lovely!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
            Aww Erin you are so talented!!! Beautifully done
            It'd be awesome if you could join us! We've got a good one next Saturday with The Return 1 & 2.

And Emily! *squees* She's lovely!
            Thanks guys!

That's my personal canon for how John got through to Elizabeth in TRW... the nanites were originally Ancient technology, and John's got the strongest ATA gene of anyone in Atlantis. He's got mad skillz!
            True, he does...! I'd never considered the ATA gene as a reason he was able to get through to her. It never once crossed my mind, but it really is very plausible and an interesting way to think about it. (course, I still like to go with the idea of it just being their unbreakable bond with each other that did the trick )
            sigpic

Comment

True, he does...! I'd never considered the ATA gene as a reason he was able to get through to her. It never once crossed my mind, but it really is very plausible and an interesting way to think about it. (course, I still like to go with the idea of it just being their unbreakable bond with each other that did the trick )
              There's that, too. The gene allows him to connect to the nanites, but it's the emotional bond that gives him the strength and willpower to push his mind as far as he has to in order to reach her. Gotta love it.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

There's that, too. The gene allows him to connect to the nanites, but it's the emotional bond that gives him the strength and willpower to push his mind as far as he has to in order to reach her. Gotta love it.
                Hrmm.. muse is ticking.... tick tick tick.... dangnabbit plotbunny and I gotta go out for lunch in 20 mins.. GRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                  Hrmm.. muse is ticking.... tick tick tick.... dangnabbit plotbunny and I gotta go out for lunch in 20 mins.. GRRRR
                  Heeheehee! Don't worry, I'm working on it too!

Comment

A portrait of Emily.

Talented much? She's beautiful.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey its me! With more of the same!

Spoiler:

E: Must take cold shower. Must remove impure thoughts about Major Sheppard

J: Are you okay?

E: I don't know, Major. How about you & I ........... dammit!! No!
                      J: You will be. Come on!
                      E: Dammit! How do you do that?
                      Last edited by gateraid; 24 August 2009, 11:54 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]8443[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8444[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8445[/ATTACH]
                        Ahahahah!
                        Spoiler:
                        Oh, no, Lizzie, what you need is to take a nice, hot bath. With Sheppard.

Comment

Ahahahah!
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh, no, Lizzie, what you need is to take a nice, hot bath. With Sheppard.
                          And that thought got me thinking about a yummy little fic where Elizabeth and John do just that:

Bath Time, by Elvinborn. John gives an exhausted Elizabeth a relaxing bath. Complete with a cute ducky sponge.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Talented much? She's beautiful.
                            Thanks SR! Glad you like her.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Spoiler:
                              [ATTACH]8443[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8444[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]8445[/ATTACH]
                              LOL - those are great Gateraid!!!

Well my muse has petered out after about 2 paragraphs thanks to watching the new Trek movie :: sighs in happiness::

Comment

Well this is all I got so far.. if anyone wants to use it.. go for it.. muse has departed for the evening...

Spoiler:
                                They couldn’t explain it, and they refused to admit it not even to themselves let alone each other. The unspoken bond between them was like a 6th sense, letting the other know if they were in trouble, or in pain. Similar to a mothers instinct this could be compared to the bond that twins share, the connection that runs so much deeper than words.

Which is why as Dr Elizabeth Weir lay unconscious and unresponsive, John Sheppard knew she was fighting. Fighting and losing.

Comment

Working...
                                X