Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    He said he was sorry Rodney. Get over it.

And now we learn John is haunted by not being able to save Holland.
    *pets John*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      how the heck do I always end up in front of you guys??? Do DVD's spin faster in Australia or something??
      The real question is do they spin in the opposite direction? LOL

Fun guys. Gotta go cook dinner. See ya.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And another thing... what the hell was up with Ronon shooting down the UAV? Damn, is the range on his gun that good?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And the the team is picking on John for shooting them and Rodney keeps whining about being shot. Man he's annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            The real question is do they spin in the opposite direction? LOL

Fun guys. Gotta go cook dinner. See ya.
            Mmmm, dinner.

Thanks for coming, it was good to have you here!

Comment

Someone say FOOD?? must go make some breakie....

Comment

Yeah, seriously! I need a snack!

And thus, we end today's post-a-thon by a mass exodus to the kitchen.

Thanks to everyone who came out today, it was a blast!

Join us next week, as we feature a double-header of The Return, Parts 1 and 2. Saturday, May 16 at 2pm Pacific Time. Be there, Sparkies!

Comment

For me, it's time to go to bed so no food.
                  Bye everyone
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

night Probie!!!

Comment

Nighty-night, Probie! Happy Sparky dreams!

Comment

Well I gotta go but this was fun, so peace out

Comment

ok now I'm hungry. Maybe I can eat something before to go to sleep and dream about Sheppard (because he was really sexy in this episode lol)
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                            Well I gotta go but this was fun, so peace out
                            *waves* See you later!

Comment

LOL - we like the way you think Probie

Thanks for joining us M-Charmed!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                ok now I'm hungry. Maybe I can eat something before to go to sleep and dream about Sheppard (because he was really sexy in this episode lol)
                                Heehee! Yes he was quite sexy!

Comment

Working...
                                X