No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's thinking lots of red shirts? Ooh, a cave. Let's see what's inside. You go first.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Found the cave... Ewww, it's a Wraith lab!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

OO cave.. havn't they worked out Cave means bad????

And we have more bodies.. charming

Comment

"Oh for God's sake, enough with the bodies."

Ah, Rodney, you slay me.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Team Shep just discovered the cave with the weapon

Comment

Oh Noes John.. dont play with the wraithy machine!

Comment

Ewww, found the Wraith machine!

Oh hai red shirt! He actually talked!

Comment

TeylaandRonon. Joined at the hip.

The mystery deepens. Poor Carson wishes he'd stayed home. Hey, that red shirt guy had a line. He's so gonna die.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    "Oh for God's sake, enough with the bodies."

Ah, Rodney, you slay me.
                    Well it is a Rodney thing to say

Comment

Sterility issues.. ROFL..... John's expression is priceless

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        TeylaandRonon. Joined at the hip.

The mystery deepens. Poor Carson wishes he'd stayed home. Hey, that red shirt guy had a line. He's so gonna die.
                        LMAO! That's just what I was thinking!

Oh crap, Teyla just found the rest of Leonard's team. She sounded kinda freaked out, too.

Comment

How convenient. A camera. Now we can all watch and we won't need to waste time on exposition.
                          sigpic

Comment

Eww recordings of people finding dead people

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                              Sterility issues.. ROFL..... John's expression is priceless
                              He just wants to make sure he can father Lizzie's children.

Comment

Watching one helluva morbid home video... Gotta say, that was actually a neat way to do the exposition bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X