No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOO Lizzys in the first scene :: wavies hi :: the scooopy neck top , black slacks and heels have returned....

Meanwhile on scary forrested plannet far far away

Comment

And they've just found the first bodies...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney, stop being mean to Carson!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Beckett...i miss him
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

More bodies...

Comment

Hey, it's not raining that I can tell. Sweet! Uh oh, dessicated corpses. Genii. Who cares?

OMG! That must be a popular scene with Shep and Teyla. I swear I saw them look at each other. What?
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ewww.. dead people everywhere... what is it with dead people?

Can I kick Rodney now???

Comment

LMAO at Ronon taking the dead Genii's knife to add to his collection!

And... Opening credits!

Comment

and we have our sexy opening credits!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Hey, it's not raining that I can tell. Sweet! Uh oh, dessicated corpses. Genii. Who cares?

OMG! That must be a popular scene with Shep and Teyla. I swear I saw them look at each other. What?
                      LMAO!

Naw, she was just rolling her eyes at him that he was already missing Lizzie. He's so whipped.

Comment

Uh oh a dead genii soilder, and man there's another dead guy, not good at all

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Rodney, stop being mean to Carson!
                          I thought they were best friends.

Nice trail. "habited"? Is that even a word?
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Uninhabited... well, yeah, I suppose the dead bodies would kinda make that obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              I thought they were best friends.

Nice trail. "habited"? Is that even a word?
                              Yeah, it looks just like... the Pacific Northwest!

Rodney needs to work on his people skills.

Comment

Gotta love how every uninhabited forrested planet just seems to have perfectly graded, smooth dirt roads through them.....

John's sensed something.. he has his 'Don't mess with me' face on....

Comment

Working...
                                X