Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what I found on the net.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Qlpu7IV2ss...00/shweir2.jpg
    A beautiful Sparky drawing made by a very talented person I give you also the link of her blog because there are other really nice drawings that deserve to be seen.
    jorik1.blogspot.com/2007_03_01_archive.html

You must all be occupied because there is nobody. lol
    Last edited by Probie; 07 May 2009, 12:17 PM.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      KR - You Rock... nuff said
      Originally posted by Probie View Post
      KR You are really a great writer. Poor John. But now, I'm curious. What is the “little project”?
      Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      And KR, never fear. You're moving in the right direction. John without Lizzie is like a cupcake without icing.
      *blushes* thanks guys!! This is making me want to write a lot more

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Gah!! I've been so busy!!

I'm quickly posting the next part. Lemme know your thoughts on it and please, don't kill me!! Thanks!!

Spoiler:
        <snip, space>
        Ooo, another good update! I'm also very curious as to what's so important in New York. (and Woolsey got kidnapped... hehehe *snicker, snicker* he would.) Don't see what we would want to kill you for. If we did that we couldn't get the rest of the story. Good job.

And I love how John and Liz each get their own section in each other's StargateWiki article. Heehee. Somebody knows.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
          Ooo, another good update! I'm also very curious as to what's so important in New York. (and Woolsey got kidnapped... hehehe *snicker, snicker* he would.) Don't see what we would want to kill you for. If we did that we couldn't get the rest of the story. Good job.

And I love how John and Liz each get their own section in each other's StargateWiki article. Heehee. Somebody knows.
          Indeed they do. It's pretty obvious that whoever wrote this sees the importance of those two to each other.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

If you go by the Wiki, he is several months older. And if you go by RL, he's several years older. So, ha.
            And even at that, at least they're close enough in age that John isn't robbing the cradle.

The whole thing was very Sparky oriented. Someone thinks they are very close. Hee. And no mention of any romantic entanglements. I don't usually put much stock in Wiki articles, but I may have to make an exception. Heh.

And KR, never fear. You're moving in the right direction. John without Lizzie is like a cupcake without icing.
            Another sig-worthy line! SR, you're on a roll!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Gah!! I've been so busy!!

I'm quickly posting the next part. Lemme know your thoughts on it and please, don't kill me!! Thanks!!

Spoiler:
              Two weeks later
              John woke with a start as the alarm clock blared next to him. He growled and banged it into blissful silence. Wiping a hand over his stubbled face he turned to the cold and empty spot next to him. He let out a sigh and heaved himself out of bed. Motivating himself to keep going seemed to become harder on a daily level. He had zero job satisfaction and she wasn’t around to keep him going either.
              His morning routine still seemed off, even after two weeks. He showered alone and he still got dressed before using the bathroom. It was a habit and for some reason he didn’t want to lose it. He brought in two newspapers and baked one omelet. There was no one to talk too, so he already started reading one of the papers. There was no one to kiss goodbye, so he left for work with slumped shoulders and sad eyes.

Elizabeth beamed down straight into the gateroom in between Cam and Caldwell. Cam had taken over the military in Atlantis since about six months when Sam had gone back to Earth to marry Jack. The only reason he’d been on Earth during the attack was because he’d been on leave.
              “Elizabeth!” Carson’s accented voice sounded and he quickly came closer to her. “Oh my…” He eyed her bulging belly and grinned. “I think congratulations are in order.”
              She smiled and hugged her old friend. “Thank you Carson.”
              Soon she was surrounded by her friends… her family and her smile only grew as she hugged them all yet the feeling that something was off didn’t leave her.
              “Where’s Sheppard?” Rodney suddenly asked as he looked around. “Is he still on the Deadalus?”
              Right, that’s what felt off… Elizabeth sighed and shook her head. “He wasn’t allowed to join me.”
              For a moment silence fell over the people in the gateroom and controlroom. Then protests started rising up, Rodney among the loudest.
              “How is it possible?”
              “It’s scandalous.”
              “I can’t believe it.”
              “Why would they do such a thing?”
              Elizabeth raised her hands as the volume and protests seemed to keep rising. “People please!”
              The noise died instantly and Cam looked around in surprise. One sign, two words and they listened to her without a doubt. Now it became really obvious to him why they were all so desperate to get her back in command of the expedition.
              “Trust me; if anyone wanted him here with me, it’s me. But it was a direct order from the SGC that he couldn’t return with me.”
              “Van Der Bild.” Ronon hissed between his teeth, anger written all over his face.
              The sudden angry reaction in the room surprised Elizabeth. She had seen the man only once during her briefing and even though he had come off as arrogant, she hadn’t expected he would have influenced the people all the way to the Pegasus Galaxy so hard they all seemed to either hate or loath him.
              She raised her hands again and the room once more quieted down. “I don’t know what happened between you and the General.” Rodney opened his mouth, but one look from her and he closed it again. The amused smile on Cam’s face didn’t get lost on her and she was sure Woolsey used to have his hands full with Rodney. “I will get myself updated on that in due time. But first I want to get an update on the current situation. Like who were the ones who attacked us and why communications with Earth failed. I expect a briefing in 30 minutes. Any questions?”
              Most shook their heads and some mumbled no.
              “Alright, then decide who will brief me and I’ll see you in 30 minutes in the meeting room next to the control room.” With that she turned and walked towards the door, Cam right behind her with her heavy pack on his back. He had promised John to look after her and he wasn’t about to let her carry her own pack.

It was a slow day today and John was keeping busy by meticulously cleaning the inside of his helicopter.
              “John Sheppard?”
              He turned around to face an unknown man in a clean-cut costume and checked his watch. “I wasn’t informed for a flight right now. If you want to fly, you’ll have to go to the office.”
              “I don’t want to fly sir. Peter Sheppard is your brother?”
              “Peter? Yes, but he died years ago in Afghanistan.” It had been almost exactly a year before John had left for Atlantis. It was one of the reasons he had left in the first place. After Peter had died, there was nothing left for him.
              “And you know Gina Fuentes Sheppard?”
              John nodded. “Yeah, she was my brother’s wife, but I haven’t seen her since the funeral.” He knew it was actually kind of stupid as Peter was the last real family for both of them. If they had kept in contact then at least they still would have a link to some sort of family.
              The man handed John an envelope. “Good day, Mr. Sheppard.” And walked away without another word.
              John eyed the envelope curiously. It came from some high-priced lawyer office in New York City and he wondered why Gina would contact him through a lawyer and what possibly for. Quickly opening it, he scanned the content and his eyes grew wide.
              “You’ve godda be kidding me.” He mumbled as he reread the letter.

“The Travelers did this?” Elizabeth asked shocked as she looked around the room at Rodney, Ronon, Teyla, Lorne and Carson. They all nodded in agreement. Cam sat by her side, looking at the team with large eyes. He was never taking a day off again…
              “Why?” She wondered out loud. “What did Woolsey tell them?”
              “We are not sure.” Teyla admitted. “He was in a closed meeting with their leaders.”
              “No one of you was in there with him?” She asked surprised and they all shook their heads.
              “Woolsey barely ever allowed any of us into one of his meetings with allies.” Cam said. “He always said we would only distract him.”
              “So he never listened to your input? To your advice?” Elizabeth asked, getting more baffled by the minute. She had always known putting Woolsey in command was a mistake, but this was just ridiculous.
              “Ha! As if!” Rodney snored. “He would almost rather loose an ally than listen to us for advice.”
              “So, what happened after the meeting?” She wanted to know.
              Lorne sighed. “We never saw him again after the meeting. They abducted him, shot a few rounds at the city and took off. We haven’t seen or heard from them since.”
              “So they just took off?”
              They all nodded in agreement.
              “I hope they sell him on a slave-market.” Ronon growled silently and Elizabeth had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing. Let it be Ronon to make a remark like that.
              “I’m sure it won’t come that far.” It was meant to sound reassuring, but she wondered why she wanted to reassure them as they all seemed much happier without Woolsey in their lives.
              “No, it won’t, will it.” Rodney sighed and Elizabeth could read the disappointment right off his face.
              “Of course, after this, I’m quite sure we can send him packing back to Earth.” Six pairs of hopeful eyes looked up at her.
              “Really?” Carson smiled.
              “Nothing I’d rather see happening.” Ronon grinned.
              Elizabeth shook her head and smiled. The people surrounding her were truly amazing, but if they took a disliking to someone… they *really* took a disliking to someone.

John pushed the letter in his boss’s face. “Read it. I have to get to New York asap!”
              The man shook his head. “I’m sorry, Commander, but we have a special request for you scheduled tomorrow. We can’t disappoint that customer as he’s one of our most loyal ones.”
              “Who is it?” John asked, sounded very annoyed.
              “Congressman Richards.”
              “Richards?” John spat. “That blown up weasel? Are you serious?”
              “Sheppard! He’s a very good client and we want to grand him his requests. Those requests include you, so I won’t grand you leave for your little project for another two days.”
              “Little project?” John growled. “Have you even read the letter?”
              “I did and I’m afraid it will only interfere with your duties here.”
              “My duties? Like flying fat politicians to the other side of Washington? Oh yeah and that’s more important than this.” John was really pissed as he slammed the letter down on the wooden desk.
              “Yes it is.” His boss deadpanned.
              John glared at the man. “Then I quit.”
              The man on the other side of the desk looked at him with a bit of panic and shock in his eyes. “You can’t just quit! You’re one of ours best pilots.”
              “If you don’t grand me these few days off to attend to my “little project”, then I will quit right here and right now.”
              “Fine.” He growled reluctantly. “You can have your few days. I’ll tell Congressman Richards that you’re too sick to pilot him.”
              John let out a relieved breath. “Thank you.”
              Sheppard's 'little project'... if it's what I think it is, his boss can't do anything to prevent Sheppard from going; for that matter, given that there's apparently a legal summons involved, the boss could get in serious trouble himself for attempting to interfere. No halfway intelligent employer with a healthy sense of self-preservation for his business would make trouble over an employee's family emergency, and no client, no matter how well-connected they are, would make trouble either, because they wouldn't want the press to publicly drag their names through the mud over it.

So, the Travelers kidnapped Woolsey? Wow, who knew that Larrin could actually be good for something other than a walking poster child for why people need to use shampoo? That slays me!

And I just love how everyone got pissed off the moment they found out John hadn't been allowed to come back with Elizabeth. General Idiot had better start praying that they don't decide to just fire up the stardrive, take a trip to Earth and give him a piece of their minds!

Can't wait to see the next installment!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

:: Yawns :: Morning Sparkies!

Comment

G'morning, yunadax!

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                    :: Yawns :: Morning Sparkies!
                    *yawns back* It's almost bedtime for me. Long day. I need a good fluffy Sparky story for bedtime.

How about an oldie? This one has a little bit of everything. Journey Home
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      LOL, I love that. Could we call it Sparky canon? Weir's B Day should be Dec. 6. Oh by the way, are we discussing (again) is Weir older than Sheppard? If they were, say, teens, that would make a huge difference but since they're both grown ups I don't see why it should be a problem.
                      In the case of Sheppard and Weir, I have no problem with the age (or lack thereof) difference. Keller and McKay on the other hand... I have a HUGE problem with that. I don't care how many people say that Weir looks older than Sheppard... I'm a numbers guy, and it's all in the numbers. He's 42 and she's 39.

However, McKay is 41 and Keller is 26 (and they both look their ages). That means that he was fourteen when she was just a baby.

It's all in the numbers people...

Comment

*yawns back* It's almost bedtime for me. Long day. I need a good fluffy Sparky story for bedtime.

How about an oldie? This one has a little bit of everything. Journey Home
                        Ah, that's a lovely one!

We really need more 'stranded in the wilderness' stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post
                          In the case of Sheppard and Weir, I have no problem with the age (or lack thereof) difference. Keller and McKay on the other hand... I have a HUGE problem with that. I don't care how many people say that Weir looks older than Sheppard... I'm a numbers guy, and it's all in the numbers. He's 42 and she's 39.

However, McKay is 41 and Keller is 26 (and they both look their ages). That means that he was fourteen when she was just a baby.

Talk about robbing the cradle!

Comment

Originally posted by Ncc-72452 View Post

Weirdness.. I always through Elizabeth was older than John for some reason.. shame on me!!!

Keller/McKay.. yoiks... cradle snatching.. ewww....

Comment

I kinda always had John pegged as being a bit older than Lizzie, even though he acts like such a kid sometimes. It may exasperate Lizzie now and then, but she still thinks he's more fun that way...

Comment

Hey, we've still got a game to finish!

Sparky quotes

1-40

41-59

60. (for length)
                                Spoiler:

WEIR: How is Major Sheppard?
                                SHEPPARD (grimacing in pain): I'm still here.
                                WEIR: Hang in there, Major. We're working on the problem.
                                SHEPPARD: I know you are. Listen, uh, I'd like to say something while I still can.
                                WEIR: Don't! You're gonna get through this.
                                (Sheppard smiles slightly.)
                                SHEPPARD: If I was ... he wouldn't have let me go.
                                WEIR: Who wouldn't have let you go?
                                SHEPPARD: The Wraith.

FLASHBACK. On the Wraith planet, a Wraith guard approaches Sheppard and looks down at him. Sheppard is on his knees, unable to move, with the bug attached around his neck. The Wraith looks down at him for a moment, realises what has happened to him, turns and walks away.
                                END FLASHBACK.

SHEPPARD: I guess he saw me as good as dead, ‘cause he just walked away, so ... (he clears his throat) what I wanted to say was ...
                                WEIR: Save your strength, John, and tell me in person.
                                SHEPPARD: This is important.
                                (Weir sighs and closes her eyes.)
                                WEIR: I'm listening.
                                (As Sheppard opens his mouth, Ford has an idea.)
                                (38 Min)

61. (for length)
                                Spoiler:

WEIR: I'm glad to see you've been released from quarantine.
                                SHEPPARD: Yeah. Well, I guess the nanites were too focussed on you to spread to me.
                                WEIR: I now realise just how insidious they really are. (She shakes her head.) I mean, if such a small number of them could do that to me ...
                                SHEPPARD: Let's just take it as a win right now.
                                WEIR: Alright. Still, I can't believe I was only out for five hours.
                                SHEPPARD: Felt longer, huh?
                                WEIR: Yes. A lifetime.
                                SHEPPARD: Well, it's good to have you back in the real world. ... At least, I think it's the real world ... I could be infected right now, which makes me the one ...
                                WEIR: John ... don't.
                                SHEPPARD: Sorry.
                                (He smiles at her, then walks away. Elizabeth watches him go, then looks down at what she's holding, running her fingers over her father's pocket watch.)

62. BECKETT: Now, there are many aspects of human physiology that are quite useful: bipedal motion, opposable thumbs, large brain capacity ... but the human digestive system serves no purpose in the adult Wraith. So why have one at all?
                                WEIR: Because they eat normal food when they're young?
                                BECKETT: Exactly! Then at some point, they lose the ability to sustain themselves with that food.
                                SHEPPARD: So it's a teenage thing? Pimples, rebellion, life-sucking?
                                [Weir is wearing her ‘must you always joke?' face, then smiles slightly at Sheppard before turning back to Beckett.
                                (Instinct)

63. (Rodney, Ronon and Teyla leave the room. John walks closer to Elizabeth as the doors close. She tries to meet his gaze but then lowers her head in distress.)
                                SHEPPARD: You’re gonna be OK, Elizabeth.
                                (Elizabeth smiles briefly, then looks at him.)
                                WEIR: Still, I would like all of you to keep a very close eye on me, and the first sign of any suspicious behaviour, do not hesitate with that kill-switch.
                                SHEPPARD: OK, but that’s not gonna happen ...
                                WEIR (sternly): John, I mean it.
                                (They gaze at each other for a moment, then Elizabeth nods her head fractionally. Reluctantly, John nods back.) (Lifeline)

64. (for length - First Strike)
                                Spoiler:
                                [B]ATLANTIS. John runs over to meet with Elizabeth at the foot of the Gateroom stairs.
                                SHEPPARD: Hey.
                                WEIR: Hey.
                                (John waits until an expedition member has walked down the stairs and there’s nobody nearby.)
                                SHEPPARD: Colonel Ellis has asked me to join the mission.
                                WEIR: I know.
                                (They start to walk up the stairs.)
                                SHEPPARD: I was gonna stay behind in a cloaked Jumper after they launch the warheads; do some battle damage assessment.
                                WEIR: I know that too.
                                SHEPPARD: He told me that you called Woolsey and General O’Neill and tried to get the whole thing called off.
                                WEIR: Yes, I did.
                                SHEPPARD: They didn’t bite.
                                WEIR: They did not.
                                SHEPPARD: Look, I know you think we’re doing the wrong thing here, but, uh ...
                                WEIR: John ... (She stops and turns to face him. They look at each other for a long moment.) Good luck.
                                (She turns and walks into her office. John turns away, uncomfortable at going ahead with a mission which his expedition leader and friend does not approve of.)
                                (First Strike)

65. Last scene in The Tower
                                Spoiler:
                                ATLANTIS. GATEROOM EXTERNAL BALCONY. Elizabeth is standing gazing out over the ocean. John comes out to join her.
                                SHEPPARD: We got the drones, we got a few Jumpers; I even got the girl.
                                WEIR: You got the girl?!
                                SHEPPARD: Well, I mean I could have got the girl. I turned her down.
                                (Elizabeth smiles.)
                                WEIR: What did you offer them in return for the drones and the Jumpers?
                                SHEPPARD: A supply of medicines and an I.D.C. if they need to reach us. We also offered to help 'em come up with a new way of running things when the time comes.
                                WEIR: They didn't offer you King?!
                                (John looks at her.)
                                SHEPPARD: I turned that down too!
                                (Elizabeth smiles at him for a moment, then they both look out over the ocean.)

66.(Elizabeth nods to him, and heads down into the Gateroom to join John.)
                                WEIR: The Gate address'll be in the log. There's still a chance ...
                                SHEPPARD: It doesn't matter where he goes. The second he gets to wherever he's going, he's gonna ditch the Jumper, turn around, and dial another address – one we can't trace.
                                WEIR: We'll find him.
                                SHEPPARD: Maybe.
                                WEIR: Hey. At least we're still around to try.
                                SHEPPARD: Yeah. (He walks away. Elizabeth turns and heads back up into the Control Room.)

67. ATLANTIS CONTROL ROOM. Elizabeth comes out of her office and walks over to a female technician.
                                WEIR: Has Colonel Sheppard’s team returned?
                                TECHNICIAN: Not yet.
                                WEIR: Oh. They’re late. Have they dialled in the status update?
                                TECHNICIAN: We’ve received no communication from them since they left.
                                WEIR: OK, try to establish a radio link, find out what’s taking them so long; and I want a team standing by just in case they need assistance.
                                TECHNICIAN: Right away.(Phantoms)

68.TEYLA: I am afraid I have made other plans.
                                SHEPPARD: What other plans?
                                TEYLA: Having lunch with Elizabeth.
                                SHEPPARD: Well, you’ve still got time.
                                TEYLA: ... Yes, true. However, I am afraid I have been quite delinquent in filing my mission reports. I had hoped to get caught up before I met with Elizabeth.
                                (John smiles cynically at her, obviously not believing a word.)
                                SHEPPARD: OK.
                                TEYLA: If you would like, I could cancel ...
                                SHEPPARD: No, no, no, no. She could use a little time out of the office. Some other time.
                                TEYLA: Some other time. (Sunday)

69. (spoiler for space)
                                Spoiler:
                                SHEPPARD: You know, if Carson's right and you can hear me, I suppose I should say something profound. (He pauses for a long time.) OK, I'm not so good at profound, but you should know we're doing everything we can to get you through this.
                                ELIZABETH'S HOUSE. Elizabeth walks into her bathroom, opens a bottle of pills and shakes a couple out into her hand. She looks up into the mirror, only to find that the reflection of her face is completely blank and featureless. Her eyes are just shallow depressions with skin over them, her eyebrows are gone, her nostrils are covered with skin and her mouth is missing altogether. She backs away in horror, putting her hands over her eyes and dropping the bottle of pills at the same time. The pills spill out all over the tiled floor. Gasping in terror, she reluctantly moves her hands, opens her eyes and looks into the mirror. Her face is back to normal.
                                ATLANTIS INFIRMARY. John continues talking to Elizabeth.
                                SHEPPARD: These, these nanites, I don't know what they're putting you through, I don't know what they're doing to you, but ... don't let ‘em get to you.
                                ELIZABETH'S BATHROOM. Still breathing quickly from her fright, Elizabeth bends down to the floor to start picking up the pills.
                                ATLANTIS INFIRMARY.
                                SHEPPARD: We're doing everything we can to bring you back, but you've got to do your part. You've gotta fight this.
                                ELIZABETH'S BATHROOM. Elizabeth picks up the pills and tosses them down the toilet. She opens a second bottle of pills, empties the contents into the toilet, then flushes it.
                                (The Real World)

70. SHEPPARD: Best case scenario?
                                McKAY: I win a Nobel Prize.
                                SHEPPARD (smiling briefly): Worst case scenario?
                                McKAY: We tear a hole in the fabric of the universe ... (John's face falls) ... which is much less likely to happen than the Nobel Prize. I mean, look, the risks are nothing compared to the potential benefits. Elizabeth will listen to you. I have never asked this of you before, but I think I've earned it. Trust me.

(Trinity)

Rodney knows John's got pull with Elizabeth. Haven't we been saying all along that he's a Sparky shipper?

Comment

Working...
                                X