• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not keeping him"
    Sounds like he's a pet

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      Where did they get the bedsheets? Bed, Bath & WAAAAAAYYYYY Beyond?

(Okay, that was bad. REAAAAALLLLLLYYY bad).
      Yeah, who knew the Pegasus Galaxy had modern department stores?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's smirk after he calls Rodney Meredith is just hilarious

Sig by me

Comment

Atl!John loves Mensa. And is arrogant about his abilities.
          Gotta love it.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Poor Rodney, now he's got tales from his alternate self to contend with.

Comment

I wish we'd gotten to see the scene with Ronon and Rod sparring. That would have been awesome.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

forced Shep-laugh again *shivers*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Poor Rodney, now he's got tales from his alternate self to contend with.
                  And his alternate self is cooler.

Comment

I wish we'd gotten to see the scene with Ronon and Rod sparring. That would have been awesome.
                    *cackles* Oh, that sooo deserves a fic!

Comment

Oh so true... another good opportunity wasted...

Sig by me

Comment

And his alternate self is cooler.
                        And gets along with everybody, too.

Comment

This was a nice sibling scene. Good dialogue and well acted.

Comment

'You don't want me talking to Rod because it shows what a bad brother you've been.'

Ouch.

Comment

Meanwhile. Rodney's downloading to John.. poor John.. he dont need more Rodney angst!

Comment

OMG. I just totally noticed that John was shining his golfclubs with a toothbrush. O___O

Comment

Working...
                                X