Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drugging her. Fletcher, you pinhead!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Liz, it's John behind the curtain!! Trust him!!

Sig by me

Comment

too many plotbunnies not enough time :: sighs ::

Comment

Lizzie wanted to be an astronaut when she was a little girl? Awww! And now she is... sort of.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzy on the computer.. we never see her typing much...

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
              OO Lizzy's hair up.... gives her a so different look
              Very different look... I like it down a lot more actually... makes her look hotter

Sig by me

Comment

Go Lizzie, flush those drugs!

LMAO at the group therapy session! OMG, that was sooo lame!

Comment

Lizzy on the computer.. we never see her typing much...
                  But she does play with her PDA a lot.

Comment

too many plotbunnies not enough time :: sighs ::
                    Sounds familiar

Sig by me

Comment

She's back in her room again.. locked in... and the bed's moving :: pulls back the covers and see's John:: Opps!

Comment

Spitting out the pills is a smart move. Go Elizabeth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          Very different look... I like it down a lot more actually... makes her look hotter
                          But up gives John such lovely and enticing views of her neck.

Comment

The Others... Have the SGA writers watches too much 'Lost'?

Sig by me

Comment

OOOO John's behind the door!!!! he looks sexy even fuzzy!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                But up gives John such lovely and enticing views of her neck.
                                Ooh so very true and more skin to kiss

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X