Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
    So tell me.. two people pulling Niam of Lizzy doesnt work.. but John just sorta bumps him to the side and he falls flailing to the ground.... ermmmm...
    That's cause John was really really pissed off

Sig by me

Comment

And John is the only one who can get Niam off Lizzie!

Niam gets spaced!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

and we end with Niam floating in space look very.... spacey

Comment

Ohhhh, John used that quiet voice to ask Lizzie if she was okay. *melts*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh, Niam is attacking Elizabeth and affecting her with Nanites

Comment

"There's nothing more anoying than people that won't admit their own mistakes." Love John and Zelenka's reaction.

ooh!!! The knee!!! *ROFL*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                and we end with Niam floating in space look very.... spacey
                Loooking almost exactly as Franibeth did at the end of that ep... spooky...

Sig by me

Comment

Aww another Sparky balcony moment, and no that is not the last you will see of them

Comment

:: sighs :: I so love that ep...

meanwhile.. I'm making breakie.. who wants some?

Comment

Lizzie and John on the balcony. *pets them*

Niam's floating in space. And is it really bad of me to say that when I saw that, my mind supplied the voice of the Wicked Witch of the West saying, "I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog, too!"

Comment

Hey Yunadax, congrats on the promotion

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                          Loooking almost exactly as Franibeth did at the end of that ep... spooky...
                          That was so on purpose. *shivers*

Five minute break!

Comment

And the scene with Niam floating in space and foreshadowing S5

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                              Aww another Sparky balcony moment, and no that is not the last you will see of them
                              Not just any Sparky Balcony Moment... The KNEE Sparky Balcony Moment

Sig by me

Comment

Fraking Cylons Replicators!

Comment

Working...
                                X