Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now the stardrive goes on line.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      Awwwww John dies in the explosion... to be returned to headsuckingmindfracking

Thankfully I've already written this plotbunny
      Wonder if John prefers the explosion or the mind!frak...

Loved that story btw

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
        John was actually mind probed
        They all were.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

"I shall hold you accountable."

Dum-dum-DUM!

Comment

Oberoth doesn't believe in Ascention... Don't you know that yet, Niam? Are you really that stupid?

Sig by me

Comment

And strange.. no-one asks Lizzy what she went through :: pats Lizzy ::

Like poking John in the head is gonna prove he's real.. pfft!

Comment

John and Lizzie are eyesexing again in the cell.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  Oberoth doesn't believe in Ascention... Don't you know that yet, Niam? Are you really that stupid?
                  Yep, he's that stupid.

Comment

What was Elizabeth's Scinario?

Comment

They prollly put Rodney without food for hours on end

Sig by me

Comment

Pretty space scene.... awwww all out on the balcony...which looks remarkably like their balcony

Comment

John and Rodney poking and smacking each other... Boys!

Comment

Awwwww don't do it Elizabeth.. don't mindfrack with him again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              John and Lizzie are eyesexing again in the cell.
                              They were? Heck... gotta see it again for that...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
                                What was Elizabeth's Scinario?
                                We don't know.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                They prollly put Rodney without food for hours on end
                                LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X