Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
    Jail break! run guys!!!

Can someone tell my why bashing a replicator knocks them out?? Hellooooo they're machines...
    Well they don't know that yet at the moment

Comment

GAGH! Hive ships!!!! Oh noes!!!!

Comment

Eeek! Hive ships!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

oops... Wraith...

Sig by me

Comment

The cities getting blown to bits.. awwww... not good.. SOOOO not good!! They're evacuating the city... poor Lizzy.

Comment

Atlantis on fire! Onoes!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh! Their under attack by several Wraith Ships!

Comment

Oh, noes... beautiful Atlantis gets bombed to bits

Sig by me

Comment

Evacuating the city! John's going to stay behind and set the self-destruct!

Comment

Awwwww John dies in the explosion... to be returned to headsuckingmindfracking

Thankfully I've already written this plotbunny

Comment

This soo sad, John is sscraficing himself

Comment

Oh, Lizzie keeps looking back as she runs through the gate. One last look at John...

Comment

John is going to sacrifice himself again... don't let him do it Lizzie... Ooh, they're final eye!sex moment before he dies

Sig by me

Comment

Oberoth, you sick b*stard!

Comment

John was actually mind probed

Comment

Working...
                                X