Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Lizzie's making sandwiches for Lucius! Eeeeew!
    She should be making warm chicken soup for Shep.

Comment

John must be thinking he landed in the twilight zone...

Sig by me

Comment

I need to scrub out my brain. OMG, Lucius, stop touching Carson, stop touching Lizzie, stop touching EVERYONE.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          I would have liked a flashback with Carson demonstarting how he walks on his hands.
          *snickers*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

oi... Carson gave him the gene *headdesk*

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              John must be thinking he landed in the twilight zone...
              Poor Shep. All he wants is his Lizzie back.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                oi... Carson gave him the gene *headdesk*
                Not yet, thankfully...

Comment

Look at Rodney as Carson brags. Haha.

Comment

John shot Carson!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Whoo! Go John! Kidnapping Carson!

Comment

Thank you for putting Carson and I out of our misery, Shep. At this point I will take anything to wring the Lucius-slash out of this ep.

Comment

ewwwwwwwwwwww, Lizzie, keep your hands off of Lucius!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Lucius-fanclub

Sig by me

Comment

Lizzie, stop fussing with the perv's shirt!

Comment

Hooray! An intervention.

Comment

Working...
                                X