No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, they made up this big volcano and rigged these tremors so they could get your ship. Makes sense now.

Now John forgets the girl. Maybe because Lizzie is there or maybe he's just busy.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
      Lizzy's back with the chencellor.

I didn't notice she was wearing a military belt before... wonder why - there aint nothing hanging off it!??

Another Earthquake.. on noes!!!!!

Lizzy can you NOT invite them to you city??? They will only screw it up.
      She's got a couple of pouches on it, for her PDA and stuff. She wore one when she went off world in Epiphany, too.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
        Lizzy's back with the chencellor.

I didn't notice she was wearing a military belt before... wonder why - there aint nothing hanging off it!??

Another Earthquake.. on noes!!!!!

Lizzy can you NOT invite them to you city??? They will only screw it up.
        I think that's her PDA. Maybe. Dunno.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Ah, they made up this big volcano and rigged these tremors so they could get your ship. Makes sense now.

Now John forgets the girl. Maybe because Lizzie is there or maybe he's just busy.
          Like a compass needle pointing to north.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh crap! The Stargate just went into the lava! ONOES!

Comment

BOOM the Stargate is GONE, swallowed up by magma

Comment

Lizzy's going back to Atlantis with the chancellor.. I so dont like him...

Lizzy going through the gate ::wavies:: Bye Lizzy! What was that angsty look of Rodneys?? Do I detect a hint of Mcweir?

OH NOES!!! The gate is cactus!

Comment

Love this scene. Crunch! Oopsie!
                  sigpic

Comment

The Atlantis gate won't connect. Uh oh.

Comment

And Rodney's panicking. AGAIN. *headdesk*

Comment

Ahh ok.. I guess I'm just used to John's belt with a hundred and one things hangin off it (not to mention my fire belt has literally no room left to hang stuff!)

Lizzy's all worried about them... and the Chancellor is not a happy camper.

Comment

Sorry Mr. Chancellor but your gate is toast. Now leave our Lizzie alone and wake up that extra in the back.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Rodney, fix the damn ship!

Comment

Sparky reading minds, I love this episode

Comment

See John knows exactly what Elizabeth will do. He has complete confidence.

And yes, Rodney is pretty good under the threat of impending death.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X