No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just read Mel's fic! *had to wait till she got home* I loved it! It was fabulous!!

Nice new background Egeanin! You're all so skilled, and I'm so un-creative. I will create something eventually, but when I do, you all have to promise not to snort and be mean.

In the meantime...

Fugly Space Babes: Spork one for Weir!
    Hussy of Babylon ~ Member of UHM

Comment

Well while we're all in the 'good shippy pic' mood, I might as well join in with something that doesn't require brain power. When my brain isn't on high alert that's when those evil plot bunnies tend to sneak in.

Pro-Season 4
      Proud Ronon/Keller Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by Egeanin
        I think that if it was something important or that what Everett (or anyone else) was going to do would put someone in danger, that John would back Liz up. Because if you remember in the finale...
        Spoiler:
        Everett didn't really have any grasp of the situation when he took over and Liz did because she had been there. So (as much as it hurts to say it) John could've been defying orders because it would save the most lives.
        or in Hot Zone
        Spoiler:
        John thought that he would be saving the most lives by leaving the gym and defying Liz's order.
        Add that to Afghanistan and it shows he has a pattern of defying orders to save lives. However, my shippy brains wants to say that he would do anything to make Liz happy.
        Yes, I remember both episodes. I'm still mad at him for what he did in Hot Zone by the way. But that desicion to disobey in Hot Zone while we love to elaborate as to why he did it, it did cause more problems. He saw then that Liz was right and not him. So now if he has to disobey an order from someone other than Liz, no matter his motivations, it'll be easy than to disobey one from her because now he knows that she knows what she is doing and trusts her and that he is not always right. That episode I think helped them grow as both leaders and friends. Even though it was a trial by fire kind of thing.

That's what Weir stands for.

Comment

OK, that angry face should not be there. Don't pay attention to it please.

Comment

Originally posted by Baroness
            Yes, I remember both episodes. I'm still mad at him for what he did in Hot Zone by the way. But that desicion to disobey in Hot Zone while we love to elaborate as to why he did it, it did cause more problems. He saw then that Liz was right and not him. So now if he has to disobey an order from someone other than Liz, no matter his motivations, it'll be easy than to disobey one from her because now he knows that she knows what she is doing and trusts her and that he is not always right. That episode I think helped them grow as both leaders and friends. Even though it was a trial by fire kind of thing.
            I agree completely. It definately helped them grow and they seem a lot more in sync after that episode took place. It seemed to get a lot of doubts out in the open and now they know that they can trust each other, but Liz might have to knock Shep around to her point of view every once in awhile. Which could be a good thing.
            Pro-Season 4

Comment

Well GRRR... to you, too. lol nevermind I'm sleep deprived again.
              Pro-Season 4

Comment

LOL *bang* "See my point, you unrully hair owner piece of hunk." *bang* *bang*
                ''Oh, did that hurt? Come to mama."

Comment

oh my, i can see that i have not posted to this thread in awhile....what's up my fellow shep/weir shippers...oh yeah and is it July yet
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Baroness
                    LOL *bang* "See my point, you unrully hair owner piece of hunk." *bang* *bang*
                    ''Oh, did that hurt? Come to mama."
                    I LOVE IT! Now if only we could get Torri and Joe to do it for one of the outtakes and we'd all be very happy.
                    Pro-Season 4

Comment

ROFL! That would be hilarious if they could do it for one of the outtakes...I think we all would be rolling on the floor laughing and unable to get up from it...
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay. As promised here is the new Lanford U fic Rumor Mill! Have fun and enjoy!
                        ~Athena

Comment

Ooooooh...thanks for the fanfic link Athenaktt...I will have to read it later...for some reading later that is..
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, I've never seen so many Sheppard/Weir pics before. How cool are these!

This is soooo going to be the main couple on the show. I'll post a pic. Just let me find one, lol.

Comment

Is there an archive for all these Shep/Weir wallpapers?

Comment

I should learn for my exam on Friday, but I couldn't resist to do this here,...

1024x768

Mel, your fic is really great! I loved it, genial work!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X