Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    You are rather fond of that pic aren't you It's a wonder nobody has done a manip so that it is Elizabeth standing behind him (in her scrubs from NCIS)
    *ideas*
    Spoiler:
    Amelia Banks. She's a gate tech, and Ronons new babe. She's EarthTeyla with a little bit of Chuck2.0 (the gate tech, not that god awful spy show).
    "EarthTeyla with a little bit of Chuck2.0"? I like the description.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I don't get the "free pass" reference. Or did I just forget?
      It was a reference to the Friends ep where the guys make up a list of celebs that, if they ever met any of them, they could get a 'free pass' with and it wouldn't be considered cheating. On the show, Ross meets Isabella Rossilini, who was on his list, but he replaced her with someone else. She asks to see the card, then thinks he is making it up when she sees her name isn't on it.

I guess its a bit like that 'different area code' rule some of my workmates have. I am a little concerned about the trip to Brisbane one of them is going on in a few months Call me selfish if you like but I don't want to have to help clean that mess up

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Ah! I loove it! It's so sweet!

These were great! Love the second one. And the last one is sad.
      My fave was the Epiphany one. I was trying to catch up with your postathon yesterday (and gave up) and just caught 'the look' on screen

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      *ideas*

"EarthTeyla with a little bit of Chuck2.0"? I like the description.
      I thought perhaps TeylaLite would be perceived as a crack at her weight (although she doesn't have any). ChuckTeyla or Cheyla sounds like a new paring. I'm not so good with naming things. Nothing beats sparky
      sigpic

Comment

My fave was the Epiphany one. I was trying to catch up with your postathon yesterday (and gave up) and just caught 'the look' on screen
        I did like that one too. ('cause that was exactly what she was thinking! ) It was either that one or the one with Jack that were my favorites.
        sigpic
        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

SIG + WALLPAPER!

full size here!

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies!

Coz it's the opposite, I meant:

Sumner, Everett, Weir had all died, but he was doing a bang up job of keeping Carter out of harms way. At least until The Last Man......

Not so much funny as a rather disturbing plot loophole
            *snickers* Still, though, it could just as easily be about everything Shep has learned about every time he's ended up dying or coming close to it. Sort of a "don't let me do anything this stupid again!" kinda thing.

You are rather fond of that pic aren't you It's a wonder nobody has done a manip so that it is Elizabeth standing behind him (in her scrubs from NCIS)
            *thud* Manip bunny!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Not really a Valentine's day fic, but it is sparky: set ten days after Interruptus, a newly arrived member of Pegasus expedition, who goes by the name of Evan Lorne, is e mailing with a friend back home: Gossip girl. Enjoy.
              Reposting the link, just 'cause, well... Go read it, Sparkies! It's hilarious!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

TR I

Spoiler:
                [ATTACH]7905[/ATTACH]
                Look at all this mess. I can't get in my bed, it's covered in boxes. Any suggestions for where I could sleep tonight?

TR I

Spoiler:
                [ATTACH]7906[/ATTACH]
                Turns out, this is quite difficult, especially for a lawyer and a test pilot. Tell Sheppard I'll promote him to full bird if he convinces Weir to come back

Epiphany

Spoiler:
                [ATTACH]7907[/ATTACH]
                :teer: No, we've come here to fight
                :elizabeth (thinking): Get away from John you *****

GITM

Spoiler:
                [ATTACH]7908[/ATTACH]
                :woolsey: As flattered as I am, I must say I was surprised when you picked me to give you away

GITM

Spoiler:
                [ATTACH]7909[/ATTACH]
                :woolsey: So you thought you could get away with white on your wedding day? I have footage that proves otherwise
                :franibeth: Well, I haven't had sex in this body

GITM - this one is sad

Spoiler:
                [ATTACH]7910[/ATTACH]
                :woolsey: So did you get anything for Valentines Day Colonel?
                :john: Depressed
                Haha, the Epiphany one and the first two GitM ones were really good!

*sniffles at the last one*

*hugs John*

Comment

It was a reference to the Friends ep where the guys make up a list of celebs that, if they ever met any of them, they could get a 'free pass' with and it wouldn't be considered cheating. On the show, Ross meets Isabella Rossilini, who was on his list, but he replaced her with someone else. She asks to see the card, then thinks he is making it up when she sees her name isn't on it.

I guess its a bit like that 'different area code' rule some of my workmates have. I am a little concerned about the trip to Brisbane one of them is going on in a few months Call me selfish if you like but I don't want to have to help clean that mess up

I thought perhaps TeylaLite would be perceived as a crack at her weight (although she doesn't have any). ChuckTeyla or Cheyla sounds like a new paring. I'm not so good with naming things. Nothing beats sparky
                  Ah, see that kind of thing is one of the reasons I never liked Friends. There are no free passes when you're married. There are only pretend celebrity BF's and GF's. My husband likes Claudia Black, but he doesn't have a screensaver of her that I know of. It's okay to joke around but not to really mean it. And personally, I think it's the ones who don't "pretend" that you have to watch. Ha. In other words, if I had to hide the fact that I find Joe/John attractive, there'd be reason to be concerned. Oh and another by the way, John is free game. Joe we should probably not objectify. Even though we are guilty as sin. Confused yet? Don't worry, you're a guy.

Beautiful work.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ah, see that kind of thing is one of the reasons I never liked Friends. There are no free passes when you're married. There are only pretend celebrity BF's and GF's. My husband likes Claudia Black, but he doesn't have a screensaver of her that I know of. It's okay to joke around but not to really mean it. And personally, I think it's the ones who don't "pretend" that you have to watch. Ha. In other words, if I had to hide the fact that I find Joe/John attractive, there'd be reason to be concerned. Oh and another by the way, John is free game. Joe we should probably not objectify. Even though we are guilty as sin. Confused yet? Don't worry, you're a guy.
                    LMAO!

Comment

Cheyla = Chuck/Teyla pairing, yup.

Sparky is one of the best shipnames ever. I hate being called Shweir, it sounds gross

Comment

TR I

Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]7905[/ATTACH]
                        Look at all this mess. I can't get in my bed, it's covered in boxes. Any suggestions for where I could sleep tonight?

TR I

Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]7906[/ATTACH]
                        Turns out, this is quite difficult, especially for a lawyer and a test pilot. Tell Sheppard I'll promote him to full bird if he convinces Weir to come back

Epiphany

Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]7907[/ATTACH]
                        :teer: No, we've come here to fight
                        :elizabeth (thinking): Get away from John you *****

GITM

Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]7908[/ATTACH]
                        :woolsey: As flattered as I am, I must say I was surprised when you picked me to give you away

GITM

Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]7909[/ATTACH]
                        :woolsey: So you thought you could get away with white on your wedding day? I have footage that proves otherwise
                        :franibeth: Well, I haven't had sex in this body

GITM - this one is sad

Spoiler:
                        [ATTACH]7910[/ATTACH]
                        :woolsey: So did you get anything for Valentines Day Colonel?
                        :john: Depressed

ROFL.. they are hilarious... last one is sad though... I wanna just give him a hug!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          Sparky is one of the best shipnames ever. I hate being called Shweir, it sounds gross
                          In-very-deed. I'd rather our ship name not be a soundalike with something that came out of Wayne's World. *snorts*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            In-very-deed. I'd rather our ship name not be a soundalike with something that came out of Wayne's World. *snorts*
                            *dies laughing* I remember reading about the whole ShWeir debate in the early days... It was frikkin' hilarious

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              *dies laughing* I remember reading about the whole ShWeir debate in the early days... It was frikkin' hilarious
                              Ooo, I bet. Where can I find that discussion? Sounds like a good read.
                              sigpic
                              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Shweir...It just looks wrong! Sparky is just so much better

Comment

Working...
                                X