Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me at all if the higher-ups suspected something was going on between the two of them. With Lizzie threatening to go over their heads to the President to get Shep promoted so he could stay military commander, in spite of how she and Shep had butted heads in the year away from Earth, it'd be only natural for the brass to assume there was some hanky panky going on.
    With the scene with Elizabeth getting Sheppard promoted in "The Intruder", I couldn't help but look at it in a very shippy fashion because I've seen a similar scene in another show/movie (don't remember what) that had the exact same scenario. Someone couldn't do something with their level of command so their romantic/potentially romantic counterpart told the big guys to give him a promotion. Or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      With the scene with Elizabeth getting Sheppard promoted in "The Intruder", I couldn't help but look at it in a very shippy fashion because I've seen a similar scene in another show/movie (don't remember what) that had the exact same scenario. Someone couldn't do something with their level of command so their romantic/potentially romantic counterpart told the big guys to give him a promotion. Or something along those lines.
      Heh! See? Sparky is universal.

And with that, I bid you all good night, 'cause I'm off to bed. Happy Sparky dreams, everyone!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Anyone got any new Sparky valentine fics? Haven't been able to find one!

P.S Slightly OT, who the heck is Amelia? People keep talking about her and I'm so confused!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
        I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
        Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

Not really a Valentine's day fic, but it is sparky: set ten days after Interruptus, a newly arrived member of Pegasus expedition, who goes by the name of Evan Lorne, is e mailing with a friend back home: Gossip girl. Enjoy.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hey Reiko, zuz does have a Sparky comfort smilie!
            Awwwwww that's just so incredibly sweet.. :: wants to hug both of them::

Comment

aaaawwwwwwwwwwww, so cute!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

gateraid's "Handy Tips for Keeping Your CO Alive" (by John Sheppard - fourth time's the charm!) was rather funny too. 'Cause with the number of times Shep has had a brush with death, you'd think the rest of the team would know to lock him in a room in Atlantis before going on a mission by now...
                Coz it's the opposite, I meant:

Sumner, Everett, Weir had all died, but he was doing a bang up job of keeping Carter out of harms way. At least until The Last Man......

Not so much funny as a rather disturbing plot loophole

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Lovely progression of Sparky. The HQ one worked fine for me.

Your suggestion for the naughty clip was a good one, but I was thinking about the
                Spoiler:
                shirtless one.
                You are rather fond of that pic aren't you It's a wonder nobody has done a manip so that it is Elizabeth standing behind him (in her scrubs from NCIS)

Indeed. Just imagine
                Spoiler:
                all the lovely fun Lizzie could have playing doctor and bandaging up all of those nasty cuts on his back. Yum.
                Sounds like you've got a plot bunny

Originally posted by nogigglingmajor View Post
                Anyone got any new Sparky valentine fics? Haven't been able to find one!

P.S Slightly OT, who the heck is Amelia? People keep talking about her and I'm so confused!
                Spoilered coz s5, but she's

Spoiler:
                Amelia Banks. She's a gate tech, and Ronons new babe. She's EarthTeyla with a little bit of Chuck2.0 (the gate tech, not that god awful spy show).
                sigpic

Comment

TR I

Spoiler:

Look at all this mess. I can't get in my bed, it's covered in boxes. Any suggestions for where I could sleep tonight?

TR I

Spoiler:

Turns out, this is quite difficult, especially for a lawyer and a test pilot. Tell Sheppard I'll promote him to full bird if he convinces Weir to come back

Epiphany

Spoiler:

:teer: No, we've come here to fight
                  :elizabeth (thinking): Get away from John you *****

GITM

Spoiler:

:woolsey: As flattered as I am, I must say I was surprised when you picked me to give you away

GITM

Spoiler:

:woolsey: So you thought you could get away with white on your wedding day? I have footage that proves otherwise
                  :franibeth: Well, I haven't had sex in this body

GITM - this one is sad

Spoiler:

:woolsey: So did you get anything for Valentines Day Colonel?
                  :john: Depressed
                  Last edited by gateraid; 17 February 2009, 11:58 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    TR I

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]7905[/ATTACH]
                    Look at all this mess. I can't get in my bed, it's covered in boxes. Any suggestions for where I could sleep tonight?

TR I

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]7906[/ATTACH]
                    Turns out, this is quite difficult, especially for a lawyer and a test pilot. Tell Sheppard I'll promote him to full bird if he convinces Weir to come back

Epiphany

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]7907[/ATTACH]

GITM

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]7908[/ATTACH]
                    :woolsey: As flattered as I am, I must say I was surprised when you picked me to give you away

GITM

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]7909[/ATTACH]
                    :woolsey: So you thought you could get away with white on your wedding day? I have footage that proves otherwise

GITM - this one is sad

Spoiler:
                    [ATTACH]7910[/ATTACH]
                    I was LMAO at all of them... except the last one... that one was really sad
                    Poor John

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Totally! What? It's only human. They all do it, the important thing is not to get caught with your hands in the cookie jar.
                      Or the mint jar

You are rather fond of that pic aren't you It's a wonder nobody has done a manip so that it is Elizabeth standing behind him (in her scrubs from NCIS)

Spoilered coz s5, but she's

Spoiler:
                      Amelia Banks. She's a gate tech, and Ronons new babe. She's EarthTeyla with a little bit of Chuck2.0 (the gate tech, not that god awful spy show).
                      Who me?
                      Spoiler:

I have this as my screensaver for V Day and every time my husband goes past my office door he gets a scare. He thinks he's a funny man. Hubby, not Shep. He's also very tolerant.

And don't dis Chuck. I think he and his show are adorable. I love Adam Baldwin. not like that
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Admittedly, I have no idea why your talking about Adam Baldwin, but he rules!

And I made this today... It's totally snurchable, just let me know if you want to use it

~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          And here is the video: This is us; a slide show of very fluffy kind. It's a thing grown up kids would do for their parents for some big round number anniversary.

Comments are love, folks! This is my first vid I've done in a year, and I'm lovin' it!

Happy Valentine's day!
                          I finally got to watch it and that was great! It really was. I love the way the song matches the pics. Brilliant job! I love fluff!
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            I was LMAO at all of them... except the last one... that one was really sad
                            Poor John
                            I wasn't sure whether I should have included it. Doesn't really go with the overall theme

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            Or the mint jar

Who me?
                            Spoiler:

I have this as my screensaver for V Day and every time my husband goes past my office door he gets a scare. He thinks he's a funny man. Hubby, not Shep. He's also very tolerant.

And don't dis Chuck. I think he and his show are adorable. I love Adam Baldwin. not like that
                            I suppose you're going to tell me Joe is on your 'free pass' list

Well I guess Chuck2.0 isn't that bad, I just chose not to watch it. Although I saw on the ad yesterday they've got that JOhn Laroquette guy there now
                            sigpic

Comment

I wasn't sure whether I should have included it. Doesn't really go with the overall theme

I suppose you're going to tell me Joe is on your 'free pass' list

Well I guess Chuck2.0 isn't that bad, I just chose not to watch it. Although I saw on the ad yesterday they've got that JOhn Laroquette guy there now
                              I don't get the "free pass" reference. Or did I just forget?
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ah! I loove it! It's so sweet!

TR I

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]7905[/ATTACH]

TR I

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]7906[/ATTACH]

Epiphany

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]7907[/ATTACH]

GITM

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]7908[/ATTACH]

GITM

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]7909[/ATTACH]

GITM - this one is sad

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]7910[/ATTACH]
                                These were great! Love the second one. And the last one is sad.
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X