No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow.. looks like you lot had a wonderful Post A Thon- sorry I missed out.. Critical Mass is one omy favourites as well... must go watch again

Hugs to all!!

Jules

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      During the post-a-thon my vids finished uploading. I actually used an assignment for school to make this. We had to make a photo-novel with pics and somehow I couldn't think of anything else but Sparky...
      So here's the result... lemme know your thoughts please as it's my first photo-novel...

You can find them at the bottom of THIS page.
      Lovely progression of Sparky. The HQ one worked fine for me.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
      And I'd be deeply concerned if I did dream about him

Oh yummy, steak I am SO looking forward to March 14th

Was the naughty clip the

Spoiler:
      close up of JF's butt?

My computer won't let me

Ah, those were the days. Haven't been on the anti thread in quite some time.

How To Dress Modestly always amuses me
      Your suggestion for the naughty clip was a good one, but I was thinking about the
      Spoiler:
      shirtless one.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Your suggestion for the naughty clip was a good one, but I was thinking about the
        Spoiler:
        shirtless one.
        Indeed. Just imagine
        Spoiler:
        all the lovely fun Lizzie could have playing doctor and bandaging up all of those nasty cuts on his back. Yum.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
          Wow.. looks like you lot had a wonderful Post A Thon- sorry I missed out.. Critical Mass is one omy favourites as well... must go watch again

Hugs to all!!

Jules
          *hugs you*

Hopefully you can join in next week!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Daily Voting Link. Sparky is up again Ronon/Amelia (which is suddenly a big ship) so we need all the help we can get.

1. John/Ronon vs Elizabeth/Radek
            2. Carson/Laura vs Evan/Laura
            3. Teyla/Ronon vs John/Rodney
            4. Teyla/Carson vs John/Vala
            5. Elizabeth/Steven vs Rodney/Katie
            6. Rodney/Laura vs Teyla/Kanaan
            7. Elizabeth/Carson vs Teyla/Evan
            8. John/Elizabeth vs Ronon/Amelia
            9. Elizabeth/Ronon vs John/Nancy
            10. Elizabeth/Rodney vs Elizabeth/Daniel
            11. Teyla/Kate vs Teyla/Michael
            12. Carson/Alison vs Rodney/Jennifer
            13. Chuck/Amelia vs Jennifer/Evan
            14. Ronon/Sam vs Rodney/Carson
            15. John/Sam vs John/Teyla
            16. Teyla/Rodney vs Ronon/Jennifer

Comment

Hey Reiko, zuz does have a Sparky comfort smilie!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Hey Reiko, zuz does have a Sparky comfort smilie!
                Oooh! Awesome. *goes to check*

My DVD player broke while me and grandparents were watching Conversion.

I think Ronon is their favourite, because of his hair. And I also smiled at Caldwell's "you two are very close, aren't you?" line. I forgot about that one.

Comment

Hehe, voted

I love the comfort smile! OMG, you guys were busy yesterday!
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    Oooh! Awesome. *goes to check*

My DVD player broke while me and grandparents were watching Conversion.

I think Ronon is their favourite, because of his hair. And I also smiled at Caldwell's "you two are very close, aren't you?" line. I forgot about that one.
                    Your DVD player broke?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ronon's hair rules.

And Caldwell is so a Sparky shipper.

Comment

Your DVD player broke?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Ronon's hair rules.

And Caldwell is so a Sparky shipper.
                      Oh, Caldwell knows. I bet he could sense it ever since he joined the expedition. Writing a fic from his POV would be an interesting undertaking.

SK, I'm gonna start that rewrite tomorrow. Expect fic to beta.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Hehe, voted

I love the comfort smile! OMG, you guys were busy yesterday!
                        The J/E comfort smilie rocks. And I was confused a bit at the last part -- took me a brief moment that it's yesterday where you are because it's still today here.

Caldwell knows. He even pointed it out. Maybe the IOA/SGC or osmeone told him to hang out in Atlantis because John is an amiable b*st*rd and would rather cuddle Elizabeth than get into arguements with her.

Comment

Oh, Caldwell knows. I bet he could sense it ever since he joined the expedition. Writing a fic from his POV would be an interesting undertaking.
                          A Caldwell-POV fic would be really damn cool.

SK, I'm gonna start that rewrite tomorrow. Expect fic to beta.
                          Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            The J/E comfort smilie rocks. And I was confused a bit at the last part -- took me a brief moment that it's yesterday where you are because it's still today here.

Caldwell knows. He even pointed it out. Maybe the IOA/SGC or osmeone told him to hang out in Atlantis because John is an amiable b*st*rd and would rather cuddle Elizabeth than get into arguements with her.
                            Wouldn't surprise me at all if the higher-ups suspected something was going on between the two of them. With Lizzie threatening to go over their heads to the President to get Shep promoted so he could stay military commander, in spite of how she and Shep had butted heads in the year away from Earth, it'd be only natural for the brass to assume there was some hanky panky going on.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the higher-ups suspected something was going on between the two of them. With Lizzie threatening to go over their heads to the President to get Shep promoted so he could stay military commander, in spite of how she and Shep had butted heads in the year away from Earth, it'd be only natural for the brass to assume there was some hanky panky going on.
                              Totally! What? It's only human. They all do it, the important thing is not to get caught with your hands in the cookie jar.

Comment

Totally! What? It's only human. They all do it, the important thing is not to get caught with your hands in the cookie jar.
                                Which can be easier said than done... especially when you're talking about two smart and hot people like John and Lizzie. The amount of self-control necessary to keep their hands off each other would try the patience of a saint!

Comment

Working...
                                X