No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I luff this eppie. One of my favourites.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      Not sure, but I liked the directing in this episode.

Like the way they directed this scene of Shep on Lizzie's desk. LOTS of pans in this episode.
      Ah! Looks like it's Andy Mikita--my second favoritist shippy director ever (Martin Wood being number 1). They both really know how to pick up on who has chemistry and shoot accordingly.
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Lizzie's playing with her dad's watch. Love how John just sits on the corner of her desk like... oh wait, he does do it all the time. Just like they're always doing it.
        Because they are

Comment

I had such fun! These eps are fun to post-a-thon on

Sig by me

Comment

End credits... and done!

So, that's it for our weekly post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out, it looks like we had a lot of fun today!

Next week, a couple more snarktastic episodes: Grace Under Pressure and The Tower. Saturday, February 21, at 2 pm Pacific Time. Be there, Sparkies!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
              Ah! Looks like it's Andy Mikita--my second favoritist shippy director ever (Martin Wood being number 1). They both really know how to pick up on who has chemistry and shoot accordingly.
              So very true

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                I luff this eppie. One of my favourites.
                Yup. In my top 3. With Seige and Echoes (Echoes only wins out for shippiness with me because of John carrying Lizzie *sigh*).

Comment

Because they are
                  Any time they can, anywhere they can.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

End credits... and done!

So, that's it for our weekly post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who came out, it looks like we had a lot of fun today!

Next week, a couple more snarktastic episodes: Grace Under Pressure and The Tower. Saturday, February 21, at 2 pm Pacific Time. Be there, Sparkies!
                    I'm prolly gonna have to miss the first one
                    Got another b-day party next week... for some reason nearly ALL my friends have their b-day in the first three months of the year *eyeroll*

Sig by me

Comment

End credits... and done!

Thanks for having me, this was fun! Not sure if I can make it next week as I'll be at the in-laws' but I'll try

Comment

Yup. Martin Wood was sorely missed when he went to play on Sanctuary.

Comment

Yup. Martin Wood was sorely missed when he went to play on Sanctuary.
                          Sanctuary took Kindler too. RAWR. Directing in much of s4 bothered me for some reason. It lacked an 'organic' feel

Comment

Yup. In my top 3. With Seige and Echoes (Echoes only wins out for shippiness with me because of John carrying Lizzie *sigh*).
                            Heh, I think that one's in everyone's top 3!

Comment

Well, I'm off for a while...my kids are thinking they actually want to eat now lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                I'm prolly gonna have to miss the first one
                                Got another b-day party next week... for some reason nearly ALL my friends have their b-day in the first three months of the year *eyeroll*
                                *snickers*

Thanks for having me, this was fun! Not sure if I can make it next week as I'll be at the in-laws' but I'll try
                                We'll miss you both; hope you enjoy your parties and visits!

Comment

Working...
                                X