No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was dumb how they made Teyla want to stay in the face of danger but at least Carson stays with her. That's dedication.

Jack Bauer Ronon! And song!

Comment

you just hear Teyla's singing was recorded afterwards... No deniyng she can sing though...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
        Ya know, I know a lot of people hate it but I liked the singing here.
        I LOVED it. I've even got an mp3 of the song on my ipod.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          I thought it was dumb how they made Teyla want to stay in the face of danger but at least Carson stays with her. That's dedication.

Of course Carson stayed...he wuvs her
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

I love this montage of scenes. I was surprised that some people didn't like it either.

Comment

Shep acting all though next to Liz

Sig by me

Comment

LMAO! So true!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Caldwell! You've been busted!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                    Shep acting all though next to Liz
                    Gads, they are adorable. *sigh*

Comment

"He fainted before I could touch him". Ronon hides his irritation well.

Pissy!Sparky standing next to each other.

Comment

Whoo! Shep's got a gun!

Comment

Beat him up, Ronon!

Comment

I love this montage of scenes. I was surprised that some people didn't like it either.
                            True, it's very nicely done!

Ah, the truth reveals itself.
                            And did anyone know they had teasers in Atlantis?

Sig by me

Comment

Love how Lizzie just looks at John before turning away and leaving the room.

Comment

I love how the camera had like, four second of Sparky eyesex there panning back-and-forth.

Comment

Working...
                                X