Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    Y'know, Rodney, Cadman can kick her tap-dancing shows in your butt.
    Gotta love her
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
      Rodney hates Kavanaugh? Sheesh, talk about pot calling the kettle...
      At least Rodney's likable some of the time... Kavanaugh's hateable all the time!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Isn't there this whole ceremony when an Athosian knows he/she is going to die? Like Halling wanted to do for Teyla in 38 minutes?

Sig by me

Comment

Brief Carson/Teylaness.

Comment

"They're heeeere."

*snerks*
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Isn't there this whole ceremony when an Athosian knows he/she is going to die? Like Halling wanted to do for Teyla in 38 minutes?
              Well, I suppose this is it. (Continuity! Come baaack!)

Comment

Ronon is such a bad*ss!

Comment

Shep doing the whole silent communication eye thingy with Liz... godda love those!

Sig by me

Comment

Oooh. I love how Ronon appeals to Lizzie and not Shep. He knows who's the real boss.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      Hmm, I know the ring ceremony in this episode is supposed to be for one who has already died...

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        Oooh. I love how Ronon appeals to Lizzie and not Shep. He knows who's the real boss.
                        You betcha.

Comment

now they do the ceremony after death... *eyeroll* yup, there goes continuity...

Sig by me

Comment

Ronon vs. Kavanaugh...

Ronon wins by a faint.

Comment

Ya know, I know a lot of people hate it but I liked the singing here.

I thought it punctuated the montage nicely.

Comment

Beyond the Night!

*flails*

Comment

Working...
                                X