Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*smacks Rodney for suspecting Cadman*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Love the way Shep needles Rodney
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

lol, Rodney suspecting Cadman

Sig by me

Comment

Loving the looks from Cadman...

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
            John and Liz sharing the same personal space...as usual So familiar...they are SO doing it.
            Every chance they get. There are a lot of closets in Atlantis that need to be christened.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hahah! Lizzie's questioning Kavanaugh!

Comment

Liz, watch it, you're talking to a goa'uld! euh... to Caldwell...

Sig by me

Comment

Caldwell/Elizabeth conflict. I suspect one reason he was brought in is to have some real conflict with Elizabeth since even when they're fighting Shep and Lizzie act as if they'd rather make love.

Comment

Working conditions are intolerable? Look in a mirror, Kavanaugh! You're an *sshole, no wonder you don't have any friends!

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                      Caldwell/Elizabeth conflict. I suspect one reason he was brought in is to have some real conflict with Elizabeth since even when they're fighting Shep and Lizzie act as if they'd rather make love.
                      Yup.

Comment

Kavanaugh is the first suspect
                        Usual suspects anyone?

Sig by me

Comment

Kavanaugh: *red herrings*

Also a Lizzie-conflicter.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Working conditions are intolerable? Look in a mirror, Kavanaugh! You're an *sshole, no wonder you don't have any friends!
                            *snort*

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                              Angry!Sex!

Comment

Kavanaugh just dissed Lizzie! That b*st*rd!

Comment

Working...
                                X