• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
    Me too
    yay

Sig by me

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Grouchy Radek is hilarious
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Zelenka! Going to Kid Planet. He's not happy.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Do you guys have the 'pretty' DD commercial too?
            And the silly warning?

Sig by me

Comment

Uh oh. Wraith cruisers on long range sensors. And they're fighting each other. Hee!

Comment

Zelenka looking very grouchy

Sig by me

Comment

Hey, it's Stargate Command! Hi, General Landry! *waves*

Comment

McKay looks like he's paying Zelenka back for something... would make a fun fic

Sig by me

Comment

Oh crap! There's a bomb in Atlantis!

Opening credits!

Comment

I do love these credits. S2 is still my fave.
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Ah, the trusted SGC and Landry

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                            McKay looks like he's paying Zelenka back for something... would make a fun fic
                            It definitely looks that way, doesn't it?

Comment

it are always such nice cliffhangers before the opening titles...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26 View Post
                                I do love these credits. S2 is still my fave.
                                Yup, when everything was fun and we didn't have the fraking Cylons Replicators to worry about.

Comment

Working...
                                X