X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Lizzy... having to deal with an drugged Rodney

Comment

Great. They got captured again. Idiots.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aww crap... John and Ford together...

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
          Poor Lizzy... having to deal with an drugged Rodney
          But she keeps her focus. Keeps asking for John. *pets Lizzie*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ford's still on about how it's all about screwing up his mission. And we thought Rodney had an ego problem. *headdesk*

Comment

Ford and withdrawels.. well who was the silly boy who took it in the first place!

Carson, Liz and Caldwell. She's worried about Rodney. Poor Rodney's gonna have to go cold turkey... owww

Comment

Caldwell's back!

Carson! *pets Carson*

Comment

The enzyme's wearing off and they're all crashing.

Ford doesn't look too good...

Comment

Rodney's withdrawels... pooor Rodney... Poor Carson having to put up with him!

Comment

'Cause I get all the women and you don't?'

Okay, Rodney has officially lost it.

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                        Rodney's withdrawels... pooor Rodney... Poor Carson having to put up with him!
                        This is such an awesome scene for Carson, though. Totally keeps his cool through the whole thing.

Comment

And Ronon gets stunned.. yet again. Eww Wraith and Teyla....

Comment

And now Canil is dead

Comment

Uh oh. Kinael is dead.

The Wraith show up, take the body and leave. Aren't even concerned with Teyla and Ronon. In a way, that's even scarier than when they are after them.

Comment

Awww Liz and Carson and Rodney again... she's all mother hen again.

Awwww can I give Carson a hug????

" We won't tell him that though"

No.. mustn't feed the beast

No...

Comment

Working...
                                X