Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
    what eps are we watchin this morning?
    Season 2's mid-season two-parter: The Lost Boys and The Hive.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    AH! RATS! I've just been called away by my tennis partner! I so thought I was going to make it today. *hangs head*

Have fun without me...
    Aw, nuts! We'll miss you!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 30 minutes!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        From No Man's Land

Spoiler:
        Spoiler:
        [ATTACH]7805[/ATTACH]
        Spoiler:
        :woolsey: You're damned right I'm pissed. I find out you and Colonel Sheppard have been having an affair, despite the rules against it? And to think I worked for Senator Kinsey for all those years and denied my true feelings......

Spoiler:
        [ATTACH]7806[/ATTACH]
        Spoiler:
        :landry: How 'bout now?
        No
        :landry: What about now?

[ATTACH]7807[/ATTACH]
        Seriously General, whatever that is, it isn't eyesex
        :landry: But I've got the spikey hair and everything! Are you telling me nobody is going to fall for that?
        Well, Mr Woolsey is at a bit of a low ebb at the moment

I typed in the title last. Seems kinda ironic now
        That last one made me spudder and lol.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        I thought a more-western type town would be an interesting setting for an SGA episode -- it could have worked for a change of scenery in this episode, but once again they had to fuse it with a medieval-era village that has probably been seen on SG1 before. Enough with the medieval villages!

Those are great. Poor Mr Woolsey.
        The setting for Irr wasn't on purpose. They couldn't get the old western town they originally planned on.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        Keller?

Your husband must be stopped. He is making the rest of us guys look bad with his insight and perception

<much snippage here for space>
        Nah, he just has known me for a really really really long time.

Have fun today at the postathon. I'm making an early dinner and then we're off to an Eileen Ivers concert. Should be lively.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
          Okay, looking at the calendar, I see that today is Sparky!Family! Day. Assuming this means stuff that has to do with their kids, I offer this, a fic I wrote as a Christmas present for a friend of mine. It was inspired by the absolutely hilarious vid of Joe F. at a convention in Burbank talking about his hair. Hope you guys like, and opinions/reviews please.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4725392/...Sheppards_hair
          OMG, I do believe I even recced this one here a while back. And it's totally worth a re-read!

Comment

Rachel's early wig from s1 (the long one) made her look smaller/shorter. I don't know why, but it did, and it didn't complement her as well as the s2&s3 wig did, which I prefer the most. Yeah, and that one did glow with a pinkish hue in the right lighting. Not the best picture -- I'm sure there are others out there.

The second (middle) s1 wig was not as hideous as the first but it's still not my favourite. We never saw her wear her desert-shirt again, di we? ;_;
            Yeah, it pretty much took all of Season 1 for them to figure out how to do Teyla's hair right. Honestly, how hard could it have been?

One of my favourite episodes! (Tao of Rodney, not Irresponsible.) YAY.

Irresponsible was bad bad. The only good things about it were seeing Kolya and the ending. And the beginning with Lizzie. Oh, and maybe Teyla in the tree and John sucking on his wheat.
            Definitely John sucking on his wheat. Yum.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Have fun today at the postathon. I'm making an early dinner and then we're off to an Eileen Ivers concert. Should be lively.
              Sweet! Enjoy the concert!

Comment

T-minus 15 minutes!

Comment

T-minus 5 minutes!

Who's here to party with John and Elizabeth?

Comment

T-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

T-minus 1 minute 'til Ford gets to come out and play!

Comment

I am

Comment

Okay, everybody, got your DVD set to The Lost Boys? Good!

Time to hit PLAY!

Comment

Recap!

Ford's shark eye always creeps me out.

Comment

Recap of Runner!

Comment

Team Shep, walking through a forest... on another planet that looks like the Pacific Northwest.

And Rodney's whining.

Comment

Working...
                                X