Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    That was fun. I have to go make dinner now. Enjoy.
    *waves* Thanks for coming, and we'll see you later!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I'm hoping disc 3 will not giltch like disc 2

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        That was fun. I have to go make dinner now. Enjoy.
        Have good dinner SR. I am out too, gotta make dinner too.

Enjoy everyone. That was super fun.

SK if you have any Conversion recs, I'd love some.
        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          Have good dinner SR. I am out too, gotta make dinner too.

Enjoy everyone. That was super fun.

SK if you have any Conversion recs, I'd love some.
          Check back after the thon is over... I'll be posting some Conversion fic recs later tonight.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
            I'm hoping disc 3 will not giltch like disc 2
            Me too!

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Ronon watching a chess game!

And Lizzie's gonna sit with Ronon for lunch!

Comment

Chess.... Ronon is bored...
                    Lizabeth.. EATING... wow...

Its not really a game of action
                    I can see that.

Comment

Aww Ronon and Elizabeth bonding, I wish they had more on screen time together

Comment

Awwww... Lizzie thought Ronon wanted to leave Atlantis. *pets her*

Hah! That was such a cute scene!

Comment

Ooooh, Rodney found an Ancient ship on sensors!

Comment

OO she got all confused.. her expression is so sweet

Comment

EEEp.. Caldwell and Elizabeth arguing again......

You go girl!

Comment

Caldwell's cranky.

"They're ready now." Hah! In your face, Steven!

And John munching on that Powerbar at the end was the perfect touch!

Comment

Working...
                                X