Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't she look totally crushes & worried?>

"I will tell him" "I will be fine". She knows him sooo well.

Closing the door?? I don't know kow.

Usually ask a stupid question? Really? You've been coming to his quarters often huh>

EEEEEEEEEEEEEP Bug John. Totally freaks me out.

"try again"

Kill me now" "It's better for the both of us" ..

" I can't do that" ... her eyes are tearing up!!!! Look at that.
    sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Awww, she's trying to make jokes. Now he gets really scary. Joe was just awesome to infinity here.

He's obviously not himself. It's Lizzie!

Then kill me now. It's better for the both of us. See now that was Sparky!
      And it's scary how it's a parallel to Adrift/Lifeline when Lizzie insists to John that he not hesitate to use the killswitch.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
        Aggrr, my DVD keeps on Glitching, I'm sorry guys but I can't watch and participate for Coversion
        Sorry. Miss you.

Super!Bugshep. You go.

Look at Lizzie and Teyla exchange a look. Teyla says, don't worry I'll bring him back to you. Heh.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

The face he makes when squeezing her neck, freaks me out.
          sig made by me

Comment

John's on the loose and they're out looking for him.

Lizzie pwns Caldwell again. They all know who the real boss is!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

She knows it is still Shep.

Caldwell doesn't agree.

Hey he could've been Mensa. Of course he's lucid still.
              sig made by me

Comment

Eek! Climbing the walls!

Comment

" Please.. do not make me do this" Thats the same line Telya uses in The Long Goodbye.

Infirmary scene..angsting Elizabeth..... he's got 24 hours.. then hes bugtoast.

Comment

And note how Teyla calls him "Colonel." Not "John." Hah!

Comment

I just love this where he's a fly on the wall. OMG!

Teyla can't shoot him. Even if he did assault her. Wow, he's strong. And she still calls him Colonel. This is called "death by cop" in some shows. Ha.
                      sigpic

Comment

look how Teyla is worried when Ronon breaks off from the group.

How does Ronon do that. It's spooky. Love how he back himself into that pocket.

ooooooo buggy shep. Spidey Shep?
                        heh can't kill him. he flies!
                        sig made by me

Comment

Oooh, restrained in the infirmary. *licks lips*

Comment

Awww the team angsting scene.. Elizabeth things they might b 'there'

OO carson says there's hope.. he has an idea!

Comment

And look... the rest of his team is just sitting there in the mess hall. They never even went to see him. Only Lizzie did.

Comment

And for the first time we see the team worrying. Ronon wants to help. Awww.

Private goodbye. Rodney looks sad. But not for long. Idea!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X