Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    *shivers*

Oh, that talk about how he feels himself changing is so creepy.

John was on codeine for seven days after he got his wisdom teeth. Ouch.

Awww, John appreciates Lizzie's sucky bedside manner.
    Seven days? Are you kidding me? I didn't take any pain meds (I'm not brave, it just didn't hurt at all) and I had all four of them out at once.

And Reiko knows my theory about Ronon's shouder dislocations
    sigpic

Comment

Code 16 = bring the marine posse

ewwww bugs! Tripple ewww.

Lorne makes another joke. I think they totally underused him.
      sig made by me

Comment

Ronon just knows exactly what the bugs are thinking. I like Rodney here even though he's an annoying whiner.

See, we learned they hate salt water in 38 Minutes. Call back! Yay. We had continuity of a sort in those days.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          "Get the hell out of here" or I might do to you what I did to Teyla. Implied. *nods*
          Or worse... *shivers*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They pissed off the bugs!

OMG, this whole bit just screams of a tribute to "Aliens!"
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aww Elizabeths all worried again after meeting with Carson... she's been warned not to go in there.... you should listen to thm next time!!

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                Seven days? Are you kidding me? I didn't take any pain meds (I'm not brave, it just didn't hurt at all) and I had all four of them out at once.

And Reiko knows my theory about Ronon's shouder dislocations
                Sometimes they are impacted and have to be cut out. That hurts. Besides, never turn down the good drugs is my motto.

WTF happened and why is my boyfriend still a bug? Poor Carson.
                sigpic

Comment

They're leaving without the eggs...

Lizzie's crushed.

Comment

run! hee hee Carson & Rodney.

Go Lorne. You tell them.

Even Ronon listens.

Night time Lantis. Has got to be my fav. shot (one of them).
                    sig made by me

Comment

John quit freaking poor Elizabeth out.

EEEEK... the throat hold... not good.

Comment

Lizzie goes into John's room again... she's really nervous now.

Damn, that's just scary how he sneaks up on her.

Comment

Aggrr, my DVD keeps on Glitching, I'm sorry guys but I can't watch and participate for Coversion

Comment

Awww, she's trying to make jokes. Now he gets really scary. Joe was just awesome to infinity here.

He's obviously not himself. It's Lizzie!

Then kill me now. It's better for the both of us. See now that was Sparky!
                            sigpic

Comment

"Kill me now. It's better for the both of us."

OMG, chokehold!

Comment

I read a fanfic last night based on that single scene and he angst Shep goes through as he recovers from the bug... angst is good angst is friendly.

Poor Elizabeth.. she's so worried about him.

Comment

Working...
                                X