ha take that Caldy.

Lorne's not impressed with the cave.
    ewwwwwwww Ronon!!!
    sig made by me

Comment

LORNE! *pets him*

And yes, Ronon's pimp coat rules.

ooooh, night-vision POV!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Elizabeth and John in his quarters.. awww she's so sweet!!!

Comment

Lizzie goes to see John in his quarters. *squees*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ronon looks very "explorarish" ... I can't spell the non real word.

Lorne made a joke.
            sig made by me

Comment

"My body's mutating into a bug. How are you?"

Snarky, much?

He just keeps looking away from her. He doesn't want her to see him.

Comment

Yay, Shep room of gloom. He doesn't want her to see him. I wonder why he's looking so intently at his Cash poster. Or is it the Evil Knievel pic?

I think John has given up. *cries*
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Awwwww she's so worried about him - I so want to give them a big hug!

evil John.. don't go threatening her like that!

Comment

awww Lizzie in John's room.

"leave the light off " ,,, she smiles

"I'd practice my bedside manner" well what do you have in mind Lizzie?

Shep wont' look at her. awww Lizzie is totally sad.
                    sig made by me

Comment

*shivers*

John's scary. And he's scaring the s*it out of Elizabeth. Did you hear her keep panting, like she couldn't breathe?

Comment

"Get the hell out of here" or I might do to you what I did to Teyla. Implied. *nods*
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

" I am not safe to be around" SHE doesn't back down!!! Not even one step!
                          sig made by me

Comment

I'm back, where are we?

Comment

Back to the bug cave!

"maybe we should make a diversion." And then everyone else looks at Rodney with this "WTF are you on?" look. Hah!

Comment

why dont iratus bugs like salt water? They so remind me of leeches.

OO scary bit. Evil Bugs

Comment

Working...
                                X