No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reallllly wish they had fought more. Now that's hot. And they don't even kiss. Ha. Annnnd he reads her mind. Just go.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Caudwell knows that Elizabeth and John are close, closer than he knows

Comment

Egg hunt time!

And look, it's another planet that looks like the Pacific Northwest.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

look how she steps in front of the gun!
          sig made by me

Comment

Three words..

Ticked Off Elizabeth

Damn you Caldwell making changes!!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I reallllly wish they had fought more. Now that's hot. And they don't even kiss. Ha. Annnnd he reads her mind. Just go.
              So totally hot. *fans self*
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooh, Lizzie's b*tching out Caldwell! Rip him a new one, girl!

Comment

Hey, Ronon and his pimp coat. Love him. Spanky! Raise hands

Caldwell is taking over and reorging. Typical. Rookie mistakes? WTF?
                  sigpic

Comment

agreed they fight sexy. damn sexy.
                    sig made by me

Comment

"keeping Sheppard's chair warm" LMAO. Go Lizzie.
                      sig made by me

Comment

" Oh well that is disgusting"
                        Classic Rodney!!

Comment

My DVD player is acting up, I have to stop, sorry

Comment

Hah! Eat it, Caldwell!

Ewww, bug poo.

Comment

"no telling when Sheppard wi=ll be better" she looks away!! She won't even hear it.
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                look how she steps in front of the gun!
                                OMG. I missed that. See you need to watch this multiple times.

And once again Caldwell=loser.

Stinky bug cave of ewwww! Ronon thinks he's on Due South. Hee.

Lorne talks all military. Hot!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X