Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    You're on time... we're still in the first ep.
    Let me know when you start...

Not long been back from Theatre hunting in London.
    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
      And Ronon and Teyla sparring and Teyla got bord to waiting for John. Anyone got any ideas why he was late?
      Appointment with Lizzie. Their regular 2:30 snog session in the closet down the hall from the control room must have run over time.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Poor mice :-/

Sig by me

Comment

Aaaaah! McCadman kisses Katie!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

yay, John/Lizzie scene *grins* Eyesex *grins*

Sig by me

Comment

One second alive mice and a second later dead mice

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                Poor mice :-/
                Love how the bodies are toasty, but the tails look completely unsinged.

Comment

And now John's trying to talk Lizzie into letting Ronon join the team.

Talk to him... Oh, John!

Comment

Hah! I am just loving how Kate has to referee Rodney and Cadman's arguments!

Comment

Haha, Rodney fighting himself on Kate's couch
                      And he fainted again :-/

Sig by me

Comment

*giggles* And now Lizzie goes to talk to Ronon. Pretty one-sided conversation.

Comment

Aww John asking Mom Elizabeth to Ronon to joining his team and she evntually gives in to his puppy eyes look and Ronon and Elizabeth having a heart to heart talk

Comment

Shows what good an actor David is... it's not easy playing two personalities at the same time...

Sig by me

Comment

Rodney's back in the infirmary, and Carson's got bad news...

Time to get that Dart beam fixed, quick!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                *giggles* And now Lizzie goes to talk to Ronon. Pretty one-sided conversation.
                                That's the least you can say ;^)

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X