No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I am going to analyze Vegas, scene by scene, for symbolism. At least Shep - symbolism.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I think I am going to analyze Vegas, scene by scene, for symbolism. At least Shep - symbolism.
      And then put it all together in a neat and tidy essay to blow all of our minds? Because you would so rock at that.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        And then put it all together in a neat and tidy essay to blow all of our minds? Because you would so rock at that.
        Wow, I'm so glad you think that! I'll most certainly try. Fic is about to be posted

Comment

Here you go: "... and I will sin no more" - told from Vegas!John's POV, this is my lame attempt of fixing the ending and telling the story about the field nurse.

Comment

Man I am going to miss this show. For what it's worth, I had hoped Shep and Weir would get together, but then she turned psycho-replicatory and, well that would never garner a loving relationship, what with them both being gone all the time.
            Check out my music on Youtube and iCompositions.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/phildebrand2http://www.icompositions.com/artists/olympus/
            sigpic

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by SG-18 View Post
              Man I am going to miss this show. For what it's worth, I had hoped Shep and Weir would get together, but then she turned psycho-replicatory and, well that would never garner a loving relationship, what with them both being gone all the time.
              Eh it's the writers who did that. We're all sorry.

Comment

Aww I don't think Elizabeth was psycho just kind of misguided after being in space for so long with no body.
                sigpic
                My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
                  Aww I don't think Elizabeth was psycho just kind of misguided after being in space for so long with no body.
                  Why does that sound like a call to gutter?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    You know - just send me a PM when you're done talking about Vegas and/or EATG.
                    Of course you could do like I did and download the aforementioned episodes
                    If anyone wants to say anything about it: it'll take atleast half a year before they broadcast it on tv here (and I will see it on tv when they play it) and it'll prolly take even longer before it's put out on dvd here (which I will also buy).
                    So don't blame me for downing 2 eps...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Of course. Emo whump at its best.

There ya go. You're good at this.

Vegas baby!
                      *I didn't see it... I didn't see it... I didn't see it* (runs away quick be is caught).
                      BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by wormhole View Post
                        *i didn't see it... I didn't see it... I didn't see it* .
                        Vegas, baby!!!!!!

Comment

Here you go: "... and I will sin no more" - told from Vegas!John's POV, this is my lame attempt of fixing the ending and telling the story about the field nurse.
                          I loved it! You did good job of conveying broken!John. Loved it, Loved it, Loved it.

Comment

I absolutely loved it *grins happily*
                            Thank you for writing and sharing!

Sig by me

Comment

Vegas, baby!!!!!!
                              Okay, okay... you win. You know the drill
                              BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Something else I just noticed... the funny little comment JoeF makes about his wife at the very end of his answer to the last question. *snerks* Oh Joe, you amuse me so...
                                I loved that too. He does cute little things like that all the time. Being an old married myself I see that as the sign of a really good marriage. I think he likes to tease her and I'm willing to bet she ignores him. On one of the videos on the MGM site when he's answering fan questions he talks about how they fight over the radio in the car. Just the cutest thing and very married.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                                I'll be sure to download it (and Remnants) onto my new computer this weekend. And then that would probably add more vids to my to-do list.
                                Loving the symbolism talk. Yeah, I'm pretty sure

Spoiler:
                                White represents purity in many cultures. Can't wait to see what else I can find when I get time to watch it.

Wait -- I thought that one was this weekend which was why I couldn't go!?
                                Symbolism.
                                Spoiler:
                                We could have some fun with the color black in Vegas also. Oooh, and green for money and spearmint gum. lol

*nods*

What?
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X