No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ hopalong: i like the sig! really cool colour!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
      We iz totally canon what are you talking about
      We got awards to prove it from the OFFICIAL magazine.

finally someone knows what we're talking about

what issue is that? .. i dont think i have this one

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        That is okay at least we saw John and Elizabeth eating lunch TOGETHER. Just the two of them. So that little bit made me
        Spoiler:
        http://pics.livejournal.com/quiet_fractures/pic/000fapfr
        And that whole lunch was done in such a casual way that you just knew it was a regular thing. He seemed so comfortable with her and I don't remember him ever acting awkward talking about anything with her.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        John had left because he was too embarrassed to talk about his emotions. *giggle*

I love how he always went to see how Elizabeth felt after something had happened.
        I remember in both desk sitting incidences and a number of balcony scenes that he seemed to want to talk to her. He came to her, not the other way around and he usually initiated the conversation. Like at the end of Critical Mass when he tried to make her feel better because she was concerned about what they had done, and also Coup when he asked her opinion on how the Coup would work. In Progeny he used that soft voice with her when they talked about what had happened and showed real genuine concern for her at the end of TRW. I could go on, but the point is that he sought her out, tried to make her feel better and didn't seem the least bit awkward expressing feelings.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        You are. We all are. It was inspired by comments on another thread that we are so delusional because we were all happy a few days ago. LOL.

"Elizabeth ... Teyla wanted me to talk about my feelings!"
        If we're delusional, we have a lot of company.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          And that whole lunch was done in such a casual way that you just knew it was a regular thing. He seemed so comfortable with her and I don't remember him ever acting awkward talking about anything with her.

I remember in both desk sitting incidences and a number of balcony scenes that he seemed to want to talk to her. He came to her, not the other way around and he usually initiated the conversation. Like at the end of Critical Mass when he tried to make her feel better because she was concerned about what they had done, and also Coup when he asked her opinion on how the Coup would work. In Progeny he used that soft voice with her when they talked about what had happened and showed real genuine concern for her at the end of TRW. I could go on, but the point is that he sought her out, tried to make her feel better and didn't seem the least bit awkward expressing feelings.

If we're delusional, we have a lot of company.
          Wow, there was a lot of discussion yesterday! *cheers*

Yeah, that's why I liked Sparky so much, SR. It never felt like it was forced. Their scenes felt natural, we never had it shoved in our faces, and John always seemed content when she was around. They were just so comfortable together. I relish those scenes like the lunch in ToR, or them walking through the halls in Submersion, where you get to see them stripped of 'command mode' and just relating as two people who are close and comfortable.

Speaking of which, I need to re-start my recaps. I need to get to Echoes!
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Hey guys. I just want to say I'm here, alive, tired, sore and not able to do anything constructive at the moment. Had a family of nutjobs in the office today and the daughter almost attacked her dad (physically). Both are taller than me and the kid (teenager) learns karate. I was never afraid in my workplace until today.

Sparky hugs anyone?
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hey guys. I just want to say I'm here, alive, tired, sore and not able to do anything constructive at the moment. Had a family of nutjobs in the office today and the daughter almost attacked her dad (physically). Both are taller than me and the kid (teenager) learns karate. I was never afraid in my workplace until today.

Sparky hugs anyone?
              *Sparky hug* for Anuna. Sorry you're having such a day!

I'm still sick. Blah.

Anyway, I'm afraid our number might be up in the Het pairings game. Looks like we'll be up for elimination and I'm sure we'll be targeted, if you get my drift.

Oh well, I figure we start all these games with a handicap because a lot of the Sparky shippers left GW when Elizabeth was written out. If we were at full force, nothing would stop us!
              sigpic
              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Sparky hugs anyone?
                I thought I was having a crap day until I read this. You win, Anuna....

Sparky Hug!
                sigpic
                Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                  Oh well, I figure we start all these games with a handicap because a lot of the Sparky shippers left GW when Elizabeth was written out. If we were at full force, nothing would stop us!
                  Damn straight! Wordity Word Word WORD!
                  sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

Sparky hugs anyone?
                    Ow! That's not happy!

SPARKY HUG!!!
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sparky hugs anyone?
                      *Sparky hug* for Anuna. Sorry you're having such a day!

I'm still sick. Blah.

Anyway, I'm afraid our number might be up in the Het pairings game. Looks like we'll be up for elimination and I'm sure we'll be targeted, if you get my drift.

Sparky hugs!!!! for both of you. And for Sparky. *wipes a tear* We're still doing well considering though.

I don't know what 's up today. I had a bad day too and I didn't even leave the house. Is it a full moon?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                        Damn straight! Wordity Word Word WORD!
                        It's so true! I run into Sparky shippers all the time on YouTube and LJ that I never saw here. We are everywhere!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        Sparky hugs!!!! for both of you. And for Sparky. *wipes a tear* We're still doing well considering though.

I don't know what 's up today. I had a bad day too and I didn't even leave the house. Is it a full moon?
                        LOL - don't get me started. I probably would cry today for Sparky! *sniff*

You need a *Sparky hug* too! I think this week just needs to end...
                        sigpic
                        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

((SPARKY HUG))

Actually, we're behind but everyone else is up for elimination too this round.

Spoiler:
                          My prediction is either Carson/Laura or Carson/Teyla is out this round. Which sucks because I also love C/T and certainly would not mind C/L winning either. I think you-know-who is our biggest obstacle. They almost were beat by Spanky (which I was gone for a day so it was awesome when I came back) but I also got PMs from certain people saying I was cheating because of my abscence I was allowing Spanky to win and I wanted Sheyla to lose. Well, besides the point of OF COURSE I WANT SPANKY TO WIN, no, I was really gone, no need for conspiracies.

Also, if people continue to b*tch on my games because I actually have a life, I put them on ingore. Then, I don't see their vote. Hee. If they want to be a b*tch, I will too.

A handicap sounds great. But I don't think a handicap would sit well with certain people, if you get what I mean. But much like McShep, most Sparky's aren't on GW.

Comment

((SPARKY HUG))

Spoiler:
                            My prediction is either Carson/Laura or Carson/Teyla is out this round. Which sucks because I also love C/T and certainly would not mind C/L winning either. I think you-know-who is our biggest obstacle. They almost were beat by Spanky (which I was gone for a day so it was awesome when I came back) but I also got PMs from certain people saying I was cheating because of my abscence I was allowing Spanky to win and I wanted Sheyla to lose. Well, besides the point of OF COURSE I WANT SPANKY TO WIN, no, I was really gone, no need for conspiracies.

Also, if people continue to b*tch on my games because I actually have a life, I put them on ingore. Then, I don't see their vote. Hee. If they want to be a b*tch, I will too.

A handicap sounds great. But I don't think a handicap would sit well with certain people, if you get what I mean. But much like McShep, most Sparky's aren't on GW.
                            So, everyone's up for elimination? Interesting. I still think we might be gone, but we'll see.

Spoiler:
                            You're getting PM's complaining, eh? It just kills me because you and I know a certain person was voting too many times for a certain ship, and you were nice enough to tell people what the correct score was and leave the round open, thus allowing that certain ship to win that round. I believe that was another game, but still...

And I didn't think we should get a handicap, it's just that we have one anyway! LOL You couldn't handicap these games - there would be bloodshed.
                            sigpic
                            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

((SPARKY HUG))

Spoiler:

If we win, there will be bloodshed no matter what. Evil Sparky!

It's amazing to me just when viewing vids on YouTube all the Sparky fans there. I've gotten nice reviews from people I never heard of. The Sparky fanbase will never be counted properly. *glares at TBTW*
                              sigpic

Comment

Sparky Vote Link.

Sparky's majority fanbase isn't on GW. Hee, so that doesn't prove anything. I have even prodded it out of certain pro's that they *really really like* Sparky.

Sparky vids are win. I think Sparky scenes outtotal that of any other ship in SGA s1-s3. (Except maybe McShep.)

Comment

Working...
                                X