No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proving that Rodney is a genius in so many ways.

Now let's solve the puzzle.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And back in the cave... boy, those candles sure make things cheery.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Wraith just beamed downed to the city, but of course they won't know until the Seige Part 1

Comment

Taking stock of their supplies. Oooh, Ford's got flashbangs!

Laying a trap...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ford is So smart, man I missed that boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              And back in the cave... boy, those candles sure make things cheery.
              They always have the same kind of candles no matter what planet they're on.

It's getting tense.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh I forgot Sora's still in Alantis

Comment

Ooooh, Shep looks cute when he's being held prisoner.

Comment

And stupid Genii redshirt just died from the booby trap. Hahah!

Comment

But Shep always has a plan. And Ford is right with him. Okay, Teyla too.
                      sigpic

Comment

And now John gets to play with the blocks!

Comment

See I figured this puzzle out right away. It's a "magic square". Every elemantary school math book has one. Too easy. But this is when we learn about Mensa!John, so it's all good.
                          sigpic

Comment

John Sheppard: Mad Mensa Skillz, baby!

Comment

JoeF has such lovely hands. *sighs*

Comment

The trap is sprung!

Comment

Working...
                                X