No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney's found something... that's never a good sign!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh look! A secret tunnel hidden under a pile of hay in a barn!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John and Rodney, the errand children, looking for trouble.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

John and Rodney discovered the Genii's secret

Comment

Behind Door #1.... the Genii underground city!

And John and Rodney are caught!

Comment

John and Rodney got caught. What else is new?

Comment

Whooops. Boys, guess what? You've been caught

Comment

Gee, I dunno Cowen, what are you going to do?

And Ford & Teyla's spidey senses are tingling!

Comment

And Teyla and Ford are taken below...

Comment

Oh the Genii. They're twits in their own way.

Comment

Teyla and Ford ase shocked after they saw the Genii's communicators

Comment

Oooh, the Genii are building a nuke!

Comment

Weaponry nuts.... oh dear

Comment

Oooh, Rodney is onto John's plans having kids with Lizzie!

Comment

Hah! The first time Rodney mocks the ability to have children in John's hearing. John doesn't look too pleased. He wants to have Sparky bebbies!

Comment

Working...
                                X