Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
    Ah thanks guys I knew it had to be greatly exaggerated. But seriously stop recycling sparky moments and giving them to the other ship, it only makes it obvious how wrong it is and how sparky was first and better. If I was for the "other" ship I would be all I don't want your recycled moments. lol. I would be offended.

Spoiler:
    I'm sorry to hear about John. I remember when John told Elizabeth that he could have been mensa when she complimented him on his plan. It was cute. Elizabeth didn't make fun of him because of that. She just made fun of him when he was kirking/being a dork.
    LAMAO! Sparky does it better!!!!

Elizabeth always knew just how smart John is!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Let's relieve sparky eyesex done right.

Part of my sparky picspam that has turned EPIC.

sigpic
      My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

You know what's the sexiest thing about that LOOOONG stare? John's breathing.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
          You know what's the sexiest thing about that LOOOONG stare? John's breathing.
          I don't remember. LOL. I haven't watched it in forever and my clips that I use for videos don't have sound. All I remember is OMG LONGEST STARE EVER. Atlantis is about to be destroyed and they are having eyesex. LOL.
          sigpic
          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I don't remember. LOL. I haven't watched it in forever and my clips that I use for videos don't have sound. All I remember is OMG LONGEST STARE EVER. Atlantis is about to be destroyed and they are having eyesex. LOL.
            Just watch and listen to him breathe. Damn, this discussion makes me wanna write smut.

Comment

Anuna - I think your dip flew all the way to Belgium cause it has most certainly arrived.

And I think I stopped watching Atlantis... not sure yet. I may be in denial...

I miss Kate.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Anuna - I think your dip flew all the way to Belgium cause it has most certainly arrived.

I miss Kate.

(hugs)

Give me some kind of Kate - prompt. I'll be happy to write you something Kate - centric.

Comment

Give me some kind of Kate - prompt. I'll be happy to write you something Kate - centric.
                  I can't really think of something... I should be writing her myself in my several WIP's (which include all season 1-2-3 members, even if they are only mentioned).

I'm trying to lift my spirits by listening to the score from The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift... It seems to be working a little. And for some odd reason this thought just crossed my mind -> What kind of car would John have driven during his rebellious years? A mustang maybe?

Comment

I can't really think of something... I should be writing her myself in my several WIP's (which include all season 1-2-3 members, even if they are only mentioned).

I'm trying to lift my spirits by listening to the score from The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift... It seems to be working a little. And for some odd reason this thought just crossed my mind -> What kind of car would John have driven during his rebellious years? A mustang maybe?
                    Oh no no no no no - noooo cars! Pleeeease! LOL!

I'm gonna search through my playlist and see if any song provides inspiration.

Comment

Oh no no no no no - noooo cars! Pleeeease! LOL!
                      They're not just for driving - They look pretty too. Cars make me happy.

But I'm sorry I reminded you of the driving.

Comment

They're not just for driving - They look pretty too. Cars make me happy.

But I'm sorry I reminded you of the driving.
                        Ey, I was just joking. I love driving. I just don't like exams.

Here's a discussion question: can you think of culturological clash between expedition members?

Comment

Here's a discussion question: can you think of culturological clash between expedition members?
                          Absolutely - the way people from one country greet eachother can differ from another, or how one sees certain things a certain way while someone from another country and culture will react completely different.

The things we eat for breakfast alone, differ day and night from every country. I wouldn't know if that was cultural but imagine a British breakfast and a continental one. There's a huge difference in eating culture. Imagine Peter Grodin and John Sheppard meeting in the cafeteria. Or the people from southern countries will be napping in the afternoon and have a late dinner.

Religion - they never went that way, but I can imagine there are different religions present on Atlantis. What kind of religion would they all belong to and would they be celebrating their holidays in a way (if there's no imminent thread from whatever wants Atlantis wiped from Lantian's face)?

You know...

Comment

Ey, I was just joking. I love driving. I just don't like exams.

Possibly people cursing others under their breath in a foreign language without realising others can understand them (I presume there are people who can speak more than two languages, most notably Dr Weir)

Following up on FH food theme, there's also the different odours foods produce, both before and after they enter the body

Different people's attitudes to personal space

Differing attitudes with regards to courtesy/manners - some things that could be considered rude in some cultures may not be in others

Differing attitudes with regards to sport and activity, although I guess that's more of a personal choice rather than a cultural thing

Probably the most obvious 'cultural' clash would be the one between the soldiers and the military, as well as the them vs everyone else issue in regards to command (the vast majority of the command structure are americans)
                            sigpic

Comment

Sweetie, it's not you who needs to apologize. ((hugs))
                              *hugs*

Let's relieve sparky eyesex done right.

Part of my sparky picspam that has turned EPIC.
                              That's because Sparky IS epic, plain and simple.

So true...

We should nominate and vote on the best canon moment from each season. This is definitely one for me.

I miss Kate.
                              Awwww, bad day? *hugs*

Regarding TRW, I remember they said the original draft didn't have John haunting Elizabeth in the first half of the episode. They decided somehow they needed to give Elizabeth a tie into Atlantis and came up with the idea of John basically being her lifeline. You'll never convince me TPTB didn't see the Sparky...
                              sigpic
                              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Didn't watch First Contact. In fact I still need to catch up on most of the episodes of S5 (and S4, to be exact). Read more fanfic and do more art/vids of the good old stuff. Shows how much I care about the new seasons anymore.

Gero ... *shakes head*. Wrote some lovely episodes in the earlier years that I wonder if it's a different person. *sporks him*

Comment

Working...
                                X