Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    He definitely seems much more relaxed than he used to. Maybe it was the kiss with Torri that let him realize that cons can be fun!
    They are indeed really good friends. And we all know Torri always said at first that she'd never do conventions and ended up doing a lot. She totally convinced him it wasn't that bad, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
      They are indeed really good friends. And we all know Torri always said at first that she'd never do conventions and ended up doing a lot. She totally convinced him it wasn't that bad, I guess.
      She always seems like she is having fun when she is up there.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SenseOfTime View Post
        After TMC I needed a bit of a sparky pick up (don't we all!) and I came across this music vid. It's Jack/Sam and Daniel/Vala as well as John/Elizabeth, but I thought it was brilliant! (Although I'm slightly biased as I do completely love the song!)

Anyway, I thought I'd share the sparkiness and generally shippyness with you all!

Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c-cvS7qsog

Good rec - I love that song too!

sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Those convention vids aren't working for me.

Comment

Love the pics and caps. Dear god, joe's stories are hillarious, that's the first time I've heard them. Thanks!!

Yay 600 posts!!!
            Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              Scary Kitty is quick!! LOL!!
              Hee! I'd just watched the turkey video and I wondered, "gee, are there any other Joe videos up", so I looked around the site and found it. I just happened to have the tab still up when I popped in over here to see what was shaking. It's all about the timing.

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
              Those convention vids aren't working for me.
              Oh no! Do you have QuickTime installed on your computer?

Or maybe we've sent so many people over there that we crashed their server... oops...

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
              Love the pics and caps. Dear god, joe's stories are hillarious, that's the first time I've heard them. Thanks!!

Yay 600 posts!!!
              Joe's too damn adorkable for his own good. But we all like him that way, don't we?

And congrats on 600!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Hee! I'd just watched the turkey video and I wondered, "gee, are there any other Joe videos up", so I looked around the site and found it. I just happened to have the tab still up when I popped in over here to see what was shaking. It's all about the timing.

Oh no! Do you have QuickTime installed on your computer?
                Or maybe we've sent so many people over there that we crashed their server... oops...

Joe's too damn adorkable for his own good. But we all like him that way, don't we?

And congrats on 600!

I do, but for some reason it would stop a few seconds after it started. But I did manage to find both clips on youtube.

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                  I do, but for some reason it would stop a few seconds after it started. But I did manage to find both clips on youtube.
                  I just have to mention, oh because I am still *glassy eyed from it* Joe was looking at our section of the crowd when relating the turkey stories. Not that I am totally strange or anything
                  sig made by me

Comment

My fellow sparkies. I think the following calls for a BIG PARTY -- SPARKY STYLE

From USA Today: link http://snipurl.com/1v5g7

Sci Fi saga. The concluding two parts of Sci Fi Channel's Tin Man (4.4 million and 5.1 million Monday and Tuesday) made the miniseries the channel's most-watched yet, with a combined average of 5.3 million. Friday's season finale of Stargate Atlantis claimed 1.6 million.

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                      My fellow sparkies. I think the following calls for a BIG PARTY -- SPARKY STYLE

From USA Today: link http://snipurl.com/1v5g7

Sci Fi saga. The concluding two parts of Sci Fi Channel's Tin Man (4.4 million and 5.1 million Monday and Tuesday) made the miniseries the channel's most-watched yet, with a combined average of 5.3 million. Friday's season finale of Stargate Atlantis claimed 1.6 million.

Is that good? What did the other eps have?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                        That is VERY good. From .09 to this? I'd consider it really good. Some will say it's high because it's mid season finale. That's where hair will fly.
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                          It's a little deceptive, because it's not actually the ratings figure, it's the number of viewers, or households viewing the episode. So 1.6 million could be around a 1.2 or so. Not entirely sure. But whatever it is, it's better than the 0.9 and 1 figures it's been getting.

Comment

Originally posted by alyssa View Post
                            It's a little deceptive, because it's not actually the ratings figure, it's the number of viewers, or households viewing the episode. So 1.6 million could be around a 1.2 or so. Not entirely sure. But whatever it is, it's better than the 0.9 and 1 figures it's been getting.
                            Remember though this is only Same day +1 rating. Same day +1 ratings for the others were not this high. The higher numbers came from Same day + 3 or even +7.
                            sig made by me

Comment

That is VERY good. From .09 to this? I'd consider it really good. Some will say it's high because it's mid season finale. That's where hair will fly.
                              Oh, the Nielsen rating thingies are the millions that watched. Then it is indeed good. Not that I ever doubted that everyone wants to see Torri.
                              "In your face!" I say to those people who thought they could boost the ratings by replacing Torri with AT. We want to see SGA, not SGA1. And I really don't care what anyone says about mid-season or not. I predict that the second part will have slightly lower ratings than the first part, and that after that numbers will fall again.

by magnavox_23

Maybe my post was more appropriate for the Anti-thread. Sorry

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Remember though this is only Same day +1 rating. Same day +1 ratings for the others were not this high. The higher numbers came from Same day + 3 or even +7.
                                That's true.

Adrift got a 1.2 (nearly 1.7 million viewers) ***according to Mallozzi, the +3 figures boosted Adrift to 1.4
                                Lifeline: 1.1
                                Reunion: 1.1
                                Doppelganger: 0.9 (lthe first time any stargate show has gone below 1)
                                Travellers: 1
                                Tabula Rasa: 0.9
                                Missing: 1.1

I believe these are live plus same day figures.

Going on the figure for Adrift, TMC should be somewhere between a 1.1 and 1.2... not sure if the figure is just the live ratings or the live + same day.
                                Last edited by Chrysalis; 12 December 2007, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X