Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm gonna bump this up....with the shippy pic from "The eye"

I'll put it as a link in case it spoiler for anyone.

Hand Holding Squeeeeee!!!

sorry it isn't the best cap...that scene goes by hella fast!
    ~Athena

Comment

Here's a slightly less blurry version of that cap:

Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
      Last update: 14 April 2006
      Melyanna's Multimedia
      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Hehe I knew Mel would come through with the better cap, eventually
        ~Athena

Comment

ok, I'm not a shipper, unless of course Shep gets together with me

But I could see an argument being made when Shep runs up to her after shooting Kolya - the expression shows such concern for her. He says so much without any words at all. Then again, the concern could have been "is she pissed at me for shooting in her direction?"
          sigpic
          Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Tha'ts okay Salty, we love our non-shippers. Especially when they try to back out of posting here to start with Don't worry, Jor the Space Dragon will bless you.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
              Tha'ts okay Salty, we love our non-shippers. Especially when they try to back out of posting here to start with Don't worry, Jor the Space Dragon will bless you.
              Speaking of Jor, has anyone fed him today?
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                Speaking of Jor, has anyone fed him today?
                Don't look at me, I just make him, I don't feed him

Comment

When I picture Jor...I think of a really cute little dragon...that reminds me of a neopet that i mead years ago and forgot about him....

Anyways....heres the neopet dragon i was talking about.....

Don't you think its cute...

Well thats how i picture Jor....i'm strange.
                  Last edited by Athenaktt; 22 January 2005, 01:41 PM.
                  ~Athena

Comment

Okay I've been a Sheppard/Weir lurker for a long time now and strangely enough this is the post that brings me out of hiding.
                    Jor the Space Dragon?? Please, do tell.

Seriously though, the Shep/Weir ship in my eyes is perfect: it is to Atlantis what Sam/Jack is to SG1. It is the ship... but that's just my opinion.

So I've delurked - yay me!

Comment

Originally posted by Elita
                      Okay I've been a Sheppard/Weir lurker for a long time now and strangely enough this is the post that brings me out of hiding.

Seriously though, the Shep/Weir ship in my eyes is perfect: it is to Atlantis what Sam/Jack is to SG1. It is the ship... but that's just my opinion.

yay for more Shep/Weir shippers delurking!

With 12,000 plus views... there must be much more lurkers out there.

As for Jor the Space Dragon, it can be traced back to this post, #684.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=35&pp=20

Just scroll down to #684 and it all started from there
                      ~Athena

Comment

Unfortunately, Jor the Space Dragon is a function of me not being able to type one day. Instead of writing "John" I wrote "Jor". When people asked about Jor, expecting I'd guess, me to admit that it was the typo that it clearly was, I instead said it was a Space Dragon.

It's a Babylon 5 reference (I was watching the third season of B5 at the time). It comes from this speech, where one character is giving an intelligence report to another... who isn't listening to a word he's saying.

"And according to one of our units on the border of Centauri space, they've continued massing their fleet. We don't know why. Maybe they expect a counter attack, it's hard to say. And they have much to be concerned about. There's always the threat of an attack by say, a giant space dragon, the kind that leaves the sun every thirty days. It's a nuisance, but what would you expect from reptiles. Did I mention that my nose was on fire? That I have fifteen wild badgers living in my trousers? I'm sorry, would you prefer ferrets?"

Comment

Okay, just to make Astro feel cool...

SQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, the eye rocked.
                          About 3 am, I was sleeping and something awoke me..it was the sound, a curious high pitched sound, that tailed off.. but set the dogs a-barking... Oh yep, I thought, there go the Americans...

Comment

Hello Elita..welcome to our thread, it's small and cosy and perfectly formed...

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              About 3 am, I was sleeping and something awoke me..it was the sound, a curious high pitched sound, that tailed off.. but set the dogs a-barking... Oh yep, I thought, there go the Americans...
                              lol...funny we were wondering if you would have heard all the way on the otherside of the pond.
                              ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                                When I picture Jor...I think of a really cute little dragon...that reminds me of a neopet that i mead years ago and forgot about him....

Anyways....heres the neopet dragon i was talking about.....

Don't you think its cute...

Well thats how i picture Jor....i'm strange.

That's cute...

Here's a question I would like answered. What is it about Sheppard and Weir ship that you like? What dynamic do you see between them that you're attracted to? Is it just because they make a sexy couple? Is it the power struggle? What exactly is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X