Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AngelQueen
    *snorts and giggles*

Welcome to all newcomers who showed up after I fell asleep last night!

Okay, I have a fanfic rec for you, but you should also be warned: this is EXTREMELY Angsty. And I'm not just talking the usual angst. This one had me crying by the end of the first chapter, and it's only in to its third.

As you can probably guess, I don't read a whole lot of angst. My addiction to light and fluffy just can't take it. But this one... I made an exception, even if I start crying every time I get a new chapter notice in my email.

Even in the Distance by Reyclou

*passes out tissues to everyone who clicks on the link*

AQ
    Wow, ok where's the rest of it
    Seriously, I think people at work are going to start looking at me a bit wierdly if I keep reading things like that while I'm supposed to be working on reports.

Comment

Happy birthday, Athena!
      "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
      My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Welcome to any newbies that have showed up over the past day

It's really hard for me to catch up right now. I'm at home on my parents computer and man is their internet slow, and I think they might be losing it possibly tomorrow too. I won't be back to my house until Sunday on my nice, fast internet. How will I ever catch up?

But from what I've been able to read, we're counting eps with sparky endings are we? Hmm, 50% first season, and 40-60% second. Sounds like a pretty good percentage to me. Now if only we could get say 70-80% for season 3 that'd make me happy .

Was watching season 1 with my sister last night. She's seen all of season 2, but hasn't seen the first one, so I brought my dvd's home for her to see. And the comments she was making about our sparky couple, wow, she had me laughing soo hard. It was great. She totally ships them. We only got up to 38 Minutes (which she now refers to as the ep about Weir's hideous shirt, sorry that's a bit off topic but it had me cracking up). At the end she was like, "he was soo going to tell her he likes her". Now if we could only get a chance to watch the rest of the season, cause I'm really interested as to what her comments would be about all the other sparky bits throughout the season.

Anyways, on a different note, anyone know when we can expect to see promo shots for season 3?

*anxiously anticipates tptb seeing the light and giving us some great sparky shots*

Comment

Ohh sparky shots would be fantastic. Hmm what would be the best way to bribe the powers that be?

Comment

Welcome to the thread Leigh!

mint?
            hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

LEADERSHIP: Why fix what ain't broke? Save Elizabeth Weir

Keep Elizabeth Weir as a REGULAR!

Comment

*dabs eyes* My first thought exactly... *wails*

AQ
              the link is dead.. or is that the sad part? *confused*

Signature by Whistler84

what would you do for a klondike bar?
              [

Comment

*dabs eyes* My first thought exactly... *wails*

AQ
                Why is it that when I read this fic, I can hear the music from the end of Lost's 'Do no harm'...for those of you who know what I'm talking about
                hh

Torri Higginson on Elizabeth Weir: "She likes to pilfer things from all the little neigbouring planets; That's cute, carve me one now!"

Comment

*snorts and giggles*

Okay, I have a fanfic rec for you, but you should also be warned: this is EXTREMELY Angsty. And I'm not just talking the usual angst. This one had me crying by the end of the first chapter, and it's only in to its third.

As you can probably guess, I don't read a whole lot of angst. My addiction to light and fluffy just can't take it. But this one... I made an exception, even if I start crying every time I get a new chapter notice in my email.

Even in the Distance by Reyclou

*passes out tissues to everyone who clicks on the link*

AQ
                  Wow . I'm not crying but damn that's well written/ horribly depressing. Need something to cheer me up
                  *runs off to reread "The Blessing" and "Moments like this" for the millionth time*

Ahhhh, all better!
                  Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

No more fan fic for me today. *wipes eyes*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure
                      No more fan fic for me today. *wipes eyes*
                      No! Go and read some happy fic to cheer yourself up!
                      Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Originally posted by GateByte
                        Was watching season 1 with my sister last night. She's seen all of season 2, but hasn't seen the first one, so I brought my dvd's home for her to see. And the comments she was making about our sparky couple, wow, she had me laughing soo hard. It was great. She totally ships them. We only got up to 38 Minutes (which she now refers to as the ep about Weir's hideous shirt, sorry that's a bit off topic but it had me cracking up). At the end she was like, "he was soo going to tell her he likes her". Now if we could only get a chance to watch the rest of the season, cause I'm really interested as to what her comments would be about all the other sparky bits throughout the season.
                        *grins* I'd love to hear what your sister has to say about The Storm and The Eye when she gets to see them! If she thinks that John was going to say he liked Elizabeth as early as 38 Minutes... *giggles*

And as for Even in the Distance, every time I read those chapters, I also have to go find my favorite fluffy fics and read them over and over again, just to make myself feel better.

AQ

*revels in Teh Sparkiness*
                        In Other News: Thor's been Thor-Napped and placed in TPTB's Closet of Thor-Napping! *oh noes*

Comment

Look she makes him so happy when she says yes.
                          sigpic
                          My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

I liked this screenshot so I thought I'd post it. I'm sure one of you guys can come up with a funny, shippy caption for it :

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle
                              http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d52/waitingfordisaster/204duet_27.jpg
                              Look she makes him so happy when she says yes.
                              Is that her mouth he's looking at there?

Comment

Originally posted by Vixen
                                Is that her mouth he's looking at there?
                                Do we need to answer that??
                                hh

Comment

Working...
                                X