Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Noooooooo!!!!!
    Got to 91 yesterday. It's finally back in the 60s now.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Got to 91 yesterday. It's finally back in the 60s now.
      91? That's just so wrong. At least it's back to something normal.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

91? That's just so wrong. At least it's back to something normal.
        Yes, it is!! It's only mid-April for crying out loud!!

There was a poll on Tumblr about how many US states have you been to. I've been to 20. That doesn't seem like much (there are 50 altogether) for someone my age. Hmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          I have taken up birding lately. Saw a lot more species during spring migration.
          Ornathology... ...and I still can't get used to seeing storks in the sky or on lampposts. I live near a zoo where they have their nests so the whole neighborhood here occasionally gets something bigger than a pigeon visiting the sky.

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
          Last time I camped with this friend sideways rain flooded our waterproof tents when we were out kayaking. they were like pools when we got back and we ended up coming home a day early, lol.
          A tent with an inside pool... bigger on the inside I imagine.

There was a poll on Tumblr about how many US states have you been to. I've been to 20. That doesn't seem like much (there are 50 altogether) for someone my age. Hmm...

And how many different countries?

I'm counting 16 countries: France, Monaco, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Roumania, Hungary, Spain, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Greece, Italy, the Vatican & Poland.​
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            And how many different countries?

I'm counting 16 countries: France, Monaco, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Roumania, Hungary, Spain, Portugal, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Greece, Italy, the Vatican & Poland.​
            Wow, that's awesome!

I've only been to 3 other countries. Bermuda, The Bahamas, and Mexico. But I went to Bermuda 3 times so that's something? *shrug* Does Bermuda count as a country, since it's a territory? Well, it's not the US so it counts.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

3 for me. The West Coast.

Wow, that's awesome!

I've only been to 3 other countries. Bermuda, The Bahamas, and Mexico. But I went to Bermuda 3 times so that's something? *shrug* Does Bermuda count as a country, since it's a territory? Well, it's not the US so it counts.
              It might as well be another country. I say it counts.

I've never been to another country...maybe someday.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

3 for me. The West Coast.
                Yeah, I'm on the East Coast so therefore my number will be much higher than yours. Like with FH being in Europe, her country count is bound to be higher than ours. Plus, I'm in the smallest state. Pretty much every RI'er has a number of at least 6 for the New England states.

Although I've been to some Western places like California as an adult, and Arizona, Colorado, Utah, and New Mexico as a kid. My dad took us along on a Boy Scout leader trip there when I was 7. We saw the Grand Canyon, which was amazing. I highly recommend you see it! It truly is magical in person. Though my main memory is being afraid of falling. Even as a little kid, I was neurotic.

It might as well be another country. I say it counts.

I've never been to another country...maybe someday.
                The currency is different, and they drive on the opposite side of the road so I say it counts!

Not Canada?

Comment

Like with FH being in Europe, her country count is bound to be higher than ours. Plus, I'm in the smallest state.
                  Heck, I can accidently drive myself into another country if I take a wrong turn somewhere.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Although I've been to some Western places like California as an adult, and Arizona, Colorado, Utah, and New Mexico as a kid. My dad took us along on a Boy Scout leader trip there when I was 7. We saw the Grand Canyon, which was amazing. I highly recommend you see it! It truly is magical in person. Though my main memory is being afraid of falling. Even as a little kid, I was neurotic.
                    I'm afraid of heights too, so I'm right there with you on the neurotic train. We can hold each other fearfully and whimper together!

Not Canada?
                    Not yet. Maybe when WSF gets the international ferry run (goes to Sidney, BC) back up... which probably won't be for a while with all the deferred maintenance and other COVID shenanigans that screwed up our ferries for the last couple of years.

Comment

Heck, I can accidently drive myself into another country if I take a wrong turn somewhere.
                      That's me but with states. Not so much countries.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                      I'm afraid of heights too, so I'm right there with you on the neurotic train. We can hold each other fearfully and whimper together!

Yeah, it's weird how I could be mesmerized by the sight, and terrified at the same time.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                      Not yet. Maybe when WSF gets the international ferry run (goes to Sidney, BC) back up... which probably won't be for a while with all the deferred maintenance and other COVID shenanigans that screwed up our ferries for the last couple of years.
                      That sucks. I wish I'd been to Canada before the new passport requirement came up. I'd love to see Niagra Falls.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Yeah, it's weird how I could be mesmerized by the sight, and terrified at the same time.
                        Yep, this exactly!

That sucks. I wish I'd been to Canada before the new passport requirement came up. I'd love to see Niagra Falls.
                        Me too! *sighs*

Comment

For the first time ever, I actually owed money on my taxes this year. So naturally, I waited until the last possible day to file them. *sigh*

Me too! *sighs*
                          Sparky world tour! We'll hit all the sights!

Comment

Well my little lemming, somebody has worked the website out.

"FH (Name changed to protect the innocent) joined robonext in 2023 as Digital Automation Engineer. Her goal is to push her boundaries and create new experiences with creativity and enthusiasm that will never stop. The cat can have the box, I have no use for it anyway."

I hope your cats have a box each & do not have to share
                            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                              Well my little lemming, somebody has worked the website out.

"FH (Name changed to protect the innocent) joined robonext in 2023 as Digital Automation Engineer. Her goal is to push her boundaries and create new experiences with creativity and enthusiasm that will never stop. The cat can have the box, I have no use for it anyway."

I hope your cats have a box each & do not have to share
                              Yes, last week... I sorta called them out on it.

Our cats have plenty of space for themselves... although, no box cause what they'll do is make confetti out of the cardboard. Faro will literally chew tiny bits out of the box and spit them out, thus making confetti.

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all been having a great Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Another busy day on the mainland with medical appointments. Finally got back on track with regular eye exams; yay, the ophthalmologist says I need reading glasses! Fortunately, it's minor enough I can just get readers at the drugstore; I've already seen some cute as heck purple ones.

For the first time ever, I actually owed money on my taxes this year. So naturally, I waited until the last possible day to file them. *sigh*
                                Isn't that always the way?

Sparky world tour! We'll hit all the sights!
                                Yup yup! Bring on the fruity drinks with pink umbrellas!

Yes, last week... I sorta called them out on it.

Our cats have plenty of space for themselves... although, no box cause what they'll do is make confetti out of the cardboard. Faro will literally chew tiny bits out of the box and spit them out, thus making confetti.
                                Hey, it's just creative crafts for cats!

Comment

Working...
                                X