No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Well, I didn't exactly say I was enjoying it. (It's not enough to be pretty here, just wet and gross).
    Ah, well, there is that.

But I'm glad Falcon Horus was.
    Indeed!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

But I'm glad Falcon Horus was.
      I arrived with the cheeriest "good morning" in the office and everyone immediately noted "we knew you would be cheerful today!" ... I am that predictable.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I arrived with the cheeriest "good morning" in the office and everyone immediately noted "we knew you would be cheerful today!" ... I am that predictable.
        That's a good thing!!

I drove down to the beach this morning. While the chill in the air was fine at my house, with the ocean air whipping.... my face got a tad frozen. But this realllllly cute fluffy white doggo came bounding up to me for pets. It was so cute.

Comment

I was rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles tonight, and they won! Big!! All the commentators, before the game, were saying the point spread was going to be 3 or 7 or maybe 10. The final score was 38-7. Ha!! Suck on it, losers!

Comment

Go the Eagles FkiIl2Rs.jpg
            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
              Go the Eagles FkiIl2Rs.jpg
              Yes!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                Hah! That's so cute!

I drove down to the beach this morning. While the chill in the air was fine at my house, with the ocean air whipping.... my face got a tad frozen. But this realllllly cute fluffy white doggo came bounding up to me for pets. It was so cute.
                I was rooting for the Philadelphia Eagles tonight, and they won! Big!! All the commentators, before the game, were saying the point spread was going to be 3 or 7 or maybe 10. The final score was 38-7. Ha!! Suck on it, losers!
                First a cute doggo at the beach, then the Eagles win! (and totally put egg on the faces of the commentators!) Now that's a great day!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  First a cute doggo at the beach, then the Eagles win! (and totally put egg on the faces of the commentators!) Now that's a great day!
                  Now, if the 49ers can kick the Cowboys butts tonight, then my weekend will be complete!

Comment

Weekend complete!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Weekend complete!!
                      Awesomesauce!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Awesomesauce!
                        And no cavities at the dentist! (Although at this point, there are few places left for me to even GET a new cavity).

And FH would be happy... it's snowing!! I drove like I was in the Millennium Falcon.

Comment

I drove like I was in the Millennium Falcon.
                          Did that too Friday morning...albeit not as fast as the Falcon.

Comment

How did the meeting with the new firm go yesterday FH?
                            Did you have fun? Was there cake?
                            http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

And no cavities at the dentist! (Although at this point, there are few places left for me to even GET a new cavity).
                              Yay for the good dentist visit!

And FH would be happy... it's snowing!! I drove like I was in the Millennium Falcon.

Comment

Originally posted by Who Knows View Post
                                How did the meeting with the new firm go yesterday FH?
                                Did you have fun? Was there cake?
                                The meeting went great. Learned a lot of new things about the company and my future colleagues.

There was no cake. One of the others had chocolates for her birthday (which was Saturday) and we had kangaroo for dinner.

Comment

Working...
                                X