No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

47 minutes have gone by and Croatia is chasing Argentina by the way. It's 2 goals to none for Croatia.... at the moment anyway. They have a whole second half to play still.

* later that same evening *

71 minutes far into the game and the Argentinians just scored the 3rd goal of the night. I fear Croatia is done for. However, the game ain't over until the ref says it's over and they still have 19 minutes on the clock plus a few extra minutes probably.

* the end *

Croatie looses their place in the final to Argentina.
    Last edited by Falcon Horus; 13 December 2022, 11:57 AM.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Yeah, that game sucked.

I turned it off after the 3rd goal.

Go France!

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all been having a great Screw the Angst Wednesday, and hey, the forum is back up!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Next Sunday is the Raiders vs. Patriots game. I *should* root for the Patriots, but I'm going to root for the Raiders. Frankly, both teams suck so in the end it doesn't really matter.

And I hope France eats Argentina for lunch! *shakes fist*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Allé Les Bleus!!

Want them to grind Argentina to dust -- Messi and Mbappé are colleagues with Paris-Saint-Germain in France so it'll be a fascinating game.

Comment

The forum is back!! It's still kinda slow, but that might be me.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            And I hope France eats Argentina for lunch! *shakes fist*
            Absolutely!! Destroy them!!

And I definitely want Croatia to kick Morocco's ass in the 3rd place game on Saturday.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
            Allé Les Bleus!!

Want them to grind Argentina to dust -- Messi and Mbappé are colleagues with Paris-Saint-Germain in France so it'll be a fascinating game.
            ​Oooh, that's interesting.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

The forum is back!! It's still kinda slow, but that might be me.
              It's a little slow for me too. Hmm...

Absolutely!! Destroy them!!

And I definitely want Croatia to kick Morocco's ass in the 3rd place game on Saturday.
              Yup, absolutely! Grind 'em into dust!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Yay, the forum is up! Or maybe it was just me.

Anyway hope everyone is ready for the holiday. I am not! Lol. I’m barely hanging in there but we do get a week break from school starting in the 24th and I’m very much looking forward to it.

Also very much looking forward to more office saga fic. Fingers crossed you get lots of inspiration

Also- I just got a Switch! I play Minecraft in my phone, so I got that and animal crossing. I’ll have to check out my resale to see if any others pique my interest. Looking forward to wrapping up a project/side gig this year so I get my life back soon. Soooo close to the finish line.

Hope you are feeling better JT2. Sorry if this is all old, but I just caught up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                    Nope, wasn't just you. It was down for a day. Thankfully only a day this time!!

Anyway hope everyone is ready for the holiday. I am not! Lol. I’m barely hanging in there but we do get a week break from school starting in the 24th and I’m very much looking forward to it.
                    I've done all my shopping online this year. Most everything is in already. Next week I'll start wrapping. Also, next week I'll be doing cookies! Yum!

Also- I just got a Switch! I play Minecraft in my phone, so I got that and animal crossing. I’ll have to check out my resale to see if any others pique my interest. Looking forward to wrapping up a project/side gig this year so I get my life back soon. Soooo close to the finish line.

Hope you are feeling better JT2. Sorry if this is all old, but I just caught up.
                    I am feeling better, thank you. I'm still not up to eating a full meal but so far, so good.

How much longer do you have in your school?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and welcome to College Football Bowl Season! Good luck to everyone's teams over the next couple of weeks, it's gonna be wild!

Also very much looking forward to more office saga fic. Fingers crossed you get lots of inspiration

We're (almost) as ready as we'll ever be for the holiday; the weather is looking downright frightful for the early part of next week, so it looks like it'll be today and Christmas Eve for doing our final food shopping.

Good luck with finishing the project!

Heh, pretty much the only thing I'm playing right now is Disney Magic Kingdoms. We just started a Hunchback of Notre Dame event a couple of days ago.

I've done all my shopping online this year. Most everything is in already. Next week I'll start wrapping. Also, next week I'll be doing cookies! Yum!
                      Yum, indeed!

I am feeling better, thank you. I'm still not up to eating a full meal but so far, so good.
                      That's great news! One of the good things about the holidays is that there's so many things to eat, nibbling on a little bit here and a little bit there throughout the day rather than trying to pack it all in at once is really a much better way to do it. So, nibble away!

Comment

Let me put it this way, IF I didn't have inspiration before Friday afternoon, I sure did after 3pm when I all but exploded in the whatsapp with my sister and there was no pardoning my French after that.

Also- I just got a Switch!
                        Super Mario Kart 8 and Super Mario Pary All-Stars ... if you should need a tip.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Let me put it this way, IF I didn't have inspiration before Friday afternoon, I sure did after 3pm when I all but exploded in the whatsapp with my sister and there was no pardoning my French after that.
                          Oh dear...

Comment

Well, it looked like a very one-sided World Cup final match until France came to life towards the end and tied it up. Argentina ended up winning in a shoot out. It was fun watching it! Now back to American football.

We're (almost) as ready as we'll ever be for the holiday; the weather is looking downright frightful for the early part of next week, so it looks like it'll be today and Christmas Eve for doing our final food shopping.
                            Oh dear. I hope you get everything done in time!!

That's great news! One of the good things about the holidays is that there's so many things to eat, nibbling on a little bit here and a little bit there throughout the day rather than trying to pack it all in at once is really a much better way to do it. So, nibble away!
                            This is very true!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                            Oh goodness.

Comment

I have a feeling this will not have been resolved so I'm assuming I'll be "unavailable" for most of the day and I'm gonna use that time to test a new automation project and write office-saga... and avoid contact with colleagues as much as is humanly possible -- which shouldn't be too hard cause I work from home on mondays.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Well, it looked like a very one-sided World Cup final match until France came to life towards the end and tied it up. Argentina ended up winning in a shoot out. It was fun watching it! Now back to American football.
                                The end was totally nuts!

Oh dear. I hope you get everything done in time!!
                                Heh, funny you should mention that, now it looks like we may not be able to get out Christmas Eve, either; we're supposed to get a snowpocalypse tomorrow, and with the temps staying cold through Thursday, the snow may not melt off enough by Saturday. Good thing we got the important stuff, so we're okay to hunker down and wait it out.

I have a feeling this will not have been resolved so I'm assuming I'll be "unavailable" for most of the day and I'm gonna use that time to test a new automation project and write office-saga... and avoid contact with colleagues as much as is humanly possible -- which shouldn't be too hard cause I work from home on mondays.
                                Hoo boy, this sounds like it's gonna be a doozy of an Office Saga fic!

Comment

Working...
                                X