Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Atlantis at its best! I'd say anything after S1 was basically some sort of messed up fever dream. Except we wouldn't have Ronon, and he was a very very good addition.

They relied way too much on the connection with Earth.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Too soon... and yes, still bitter about it... meh...
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Too soon... and yes, still bitter about it... meh...
        Way, way too soon. Shouldn't have happened until at least the end of Season 2.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

They were too keen to shove their favorite (SG-1) onto the red-headed stepchild (Atlantis).

Comment

They were too keen to shove their favorite (SG-1) onto the red-headed stepchild (Atlantis).
            WORD!!

...and goes back to figuring out XML, HTML, XSL...

Comment

I need to watch some more Atlantis episodes. I’ve been watching Eureka as I needed a stress break from Ozark. I’ve seen an assortment of Stargate alum- Zelenka, Janet, Caroline, Lorne, Jackson, Bill and probably others I’ve forgotten (I should have used actor names but my brain is not fully functioning as of yet today). Also interesting how my brain switched without reason between the first and last names, but that is a prime example of how ready I am for a three day weekend, lol. And whohoo, I was able to login GW on my phone but the laptop keeps rejecting my name and password

Comment

September 1 -- school starts again for most of the kids in Belgium.
                (Universities and colleges not until the 3rd week of September)

The back-to-school rush is about to commence.

My rope-skipping training starts again today too... I hope I can keep up.

Comment

Hello. I haven't been here in a while. It is day four of Atlanta trip. Today, I visited the Fernbank Museum of Natural History. Saw a cool film about the ocean, and a nice dinosaur exhibit.
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

WORD!!

...and goes back to figuring out XML, HTML, XSL...
                    Oh I used to do those. Good times!! They're not hard. You'll get it in no time!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes
                    I need to watch some more Atlantis episodes. I’ve been watching Eureka as I needed a stress break from Ozark. I’ve seen an assortment of Stargate alum- Zelenka, Janet, Caroline, Lorne, Jackson, Bill and probably others I’ve forgotten (I should have used actor names but my brain is not fully functioning as of yet today). Also interesting how my brain switched without reason between the first and last names, but that is a prime example of how ready I am for a three day weekend, lol. And whohoo, I was able to login GW on my phone but the laptop keeps rejecting my name and password
                    Weird that the laptop version isn't accepting your name/pw.

It's always funny when you watch another Vancouver show and see a bunch of SG actors.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                    September 1 -- school starts again for most of the kids in Belgium.
                    (Universities and colleges not until the 3rd week of September)

The back-to-school rush is about to commence.

My rope-skipping training starts again today too... I hope I can keep up.
                    School has started here already. I've already run into buses. Next week the beaches become free again! Woohoo!!!!!

Good luck with your rope skipping!

Comment

Good evening, Sparkies! Hope you've all been having a great Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Busy, busy day of pillaging the shops on the mainland. Whew, I'm tired! But we got lots of stuff.

It's always funny when you watch another Vancouver show and see a bunch of SG actors.
                      Or BSG actors. (Motherland: Fort Salem. Both Kandyse McClure (Dee) and Aaron Douglas (Galen Tyrol) appeared on the show this season, and just to throw in some SG, Amanda Tapping was an executive producer for the series and directed several episodes through the three seasons.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Busy, busy day of pillaging the shops on the mainland. Whew, I'm tired! But we got lots of stuff.
                        I wondered if you were on the mainland doing some shopping. Glad you had a productive day!!

Or BSG actors. (Motherland: Fort Salem. Both Kandyse McClure (Dee) and Aaron Douglas (Galen Tyrol) appeared on the show this season, and just to throw in some SG, Amanda Tapping was an executive producer for the series and directed several episodes through the three seasons.
                        Or Once Upon a Time (Robert Carlyle, Paul McGillion, Tony Amendola, etc.). Or Supernatural (Christopher Heyerdahl, Mitch Pileggi, Michael Shanks, etc.). I was really rooting for Torri to be on Supernatural. Although she probably would have died, because all the women on that show died.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I wondered if you were on the mainland doing some shopping. Glad you had a productive day!!
                          Me too! Legs are still sore from all the walking...need to do more walking.

Or Once Upon a Time (Robert Carlyle, Paul McGillion, Tony Amendola, etc.). Or Supernatural (Christopher Heyerdahl, Mitch Pileggi, Michael Shanks, etc.). I was really rooting for Torri to be on Supernatural. Although she probably would have died, because all the women on that show died.
                          Torri would've had a lot more fun on Motherland, methinks. AU where American witches made a deal back in colonial times to serve as the military, now in the present day, America is a far more matriarchal society, and every country has witch militaries. Fun worldbuilding, but the storylines had more plot holes than Swiss cheese.

Comment

Comment

I keep meaning to watch Motherland. Yes, I love seeing them pop up in the Vancouver shows but it seemed like a lot in sequential episodes of Eureka for some reason. I’m still bitter about the Supernatural women. Even the ones that lived- they were supposed to get a spin-off! Wayward Sisters maybe? Maybe it was fan conjecture but I thought something official was in the works at one point.

Hope the ferry schedule wasn’t too crazy SK. I need to do some supply raiding but my journey is much easier

Enjoy the rope skipping FH.

I’m heading out to a Boozy Cauldron Cocktail experience this evening. Off to find my witch hat

Comment

It got down into the 40s overnight. Aaaaah, I'm so happy.

Although I have to go to a cookout on Sunday and it's supposed to be hot and humid on that day. But it's almost fall!!!!

Torri would've had a lot more fun on Motherland, methinks. AU where American witches made a deal back in colonial times to serve as the military, now in the present day, America is a far more matriarchal society, and every country has witch militaries. Fun worldbuilding, but the storylines had more plot holes than Swiss cheese.
                                Ooh, that sounds interesting!! Well, except for the plot holes.

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes
                                I’m heading out to a Boozy Cauldron Cocktail experience this evening. Off to find my witch hat
                                That sounds like lots of fun! I hope you had a good time.

Comment

Working...
                                X