Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Hit it, kick it, shoot it (oh wait, that's probably Ronon's preferred solution... )
    I'm going to assume that's why the IT-department refuses to give him his own laptop.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I'm going to assume that's why the IT-department refuses to give him his own laptop.
      That wouldn't surprise me at all!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Worked in the yard, sat in my hammock and finished the book "The Looting Of The Baghdad Museum". Went to the zoo nearby between 5pm and closing time 2 hours later cause that's when all the young families are leaving the parc so we can visit in relative peace and quiet.

Started two new books -- which brings the "books I'm reading" list back up to 11 books, 4 paperbacks and 7 e-books. And now I'm going back down for ice-cream.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Worked in the yard, sat in my hammock and finished the book "The Looting Of The Baghdad Museum". Went to the zoo nearby between 5pm and closing time 2 hours later cause that's when all the young families are leaving the parc so we can visit in relative peace and quiet.

Started two new books -- which brings the "books I'm reading" list back up to 11 books, 4 paperbacks and 7 e-books. And now I'm going back down for ice-cream.
                Sounds like an excellent weekend! Ice cream is a most worthy reward.

Comment

Yum, ice cream. Maybe I should try that for stress relief. Nothing else is working. Still making a decision and I feel permanently at the cusp of a panic attack. But…the forum is up and it’s a sunny day!

Comment

We're getting an ice-cream at work next week. I hope it's the ice-cream truck which has the blue-colored ice-cream which tastes like a cottoncandy and turns your tongue and lips mildly blue... Only one person who'll ask for it though -- ME!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Mmmm, ice cream... Now I'm suddenly wanting a root beer float.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        ...Now I'm suddenly wanting a root beer float.
                        What's that?

Comment

What's that?
                          It's gross. (Sorry, SK!!)

Let's see if I'm able to actually post this without the forum going down.....

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

What's that?
                            It's a kind of ice cream soda made with vanilla ice cream and root beer. Delicious!

​​​​​​​
                            Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            It's gross. (Sorry, SK!!)
                            Blasphemy!

Comment

Coke float for me to try...

A couple of weeks ago I mixed cranberry juice and ginger ale -- wasn't a success but it wasn't bad either.

Comment

It's the root beer part of the root beer float that disgusts me. I think root beer is just gross! I could go for a milkshake, though! Or in Rhode Island-ese, I could go for a coffee cabinet.

Coke float for me to try...

A couple of weeks ago I mixed cranberry juice and ginger ale -- wasn't a success but it wasn't bad either.
                                Yeah, that sounds.... interesting. I could see it work, maybe, with some liquor in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X