No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your support on the MBA thing. I actually didn’t tell anyone for a while because of the way a few people responded. my company is paying for it so I don’t see a downside. Well, beyond the work that is, hehehe.

FH your trip sounds fantastic!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

First - good on you for going for your MBA!! That's awesome! And a lot of work. More power to you!! Good luck!

Second - staying on the water, eh? Nice!!!

Third - I was afraid I'd be turned off by giving Goran red hair (I mean, he's playing Erik the Red so....). But I was just watching Conversion while I wait for the next Obi-Wan Kenobi episode to drop. I think Joe still looks hot as hell even as a blue bug, so red hair shouldn't phase me.
    Ok, glad it wasn’t just me who still thought he looked hot as a bug, lol.

Also Obi-wan is stressing me out to watch. It’s so intense! And several kinds of awesome.

Comment

Your trip sounds awesome, FH!! I'm jealous!

Go Celtics! I'm not a basketball person but I'm watching since it's the finals and it's my home team. I have to put it on mute, though, to avoid the squeaking sneakers noise that drives me batty.

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
      Thanks for your support on the MBA thing. I actually didn’t tell anyone for a while because of the way a few people responded. my company is paying for it so I don’t see a downside. Well, beyond the work that is, hehehe.
      Your company is paying? That's even better!!

Ok, glad it wasn’t just me who still thought he looked hot as a bug, lol.

We're weirdos, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Also Obi-wan is stressing me out to watch. It’s so intense! And several kinds of awesome.
      Yes!! It's so well done. I wish we could go back in time and have the people in charge of this be in charge of the sequel trilogy instead of JJ.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

And...it's raining again. Which is good because it keeps the temperatures down and waters the trees.

Go Celtics! I'm not a basketball person but I'm watching since it's the finals and it's my home team. I have to put it on mute, though, to avoid the squeaking sneakers noise that drives me batty.
        Yeah, I can't stand the squeaky sneakers either.

Your company is paying? That's even better!!
        It's always awesome when companies offer benefits like that.

Yes!! It's so well done. I wish we could go back in time and have the people in charge of this be in charge of the sequel trilogy instead of JJ.
        This!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

It's 4:45am and I'm wide awake.

So I'm watching The Long Goodbye. My goodness, Torri is so freaking awesome in this episode. Not that Joe isn't. It's just that Phoebus is so different from Elizabeth whereas Thalen is a soldier like John. But Torri changes her voice, her body language, everything. It's beautiful! I love her so.

And Ronon is such a lost puppy, with his faulty logic skills. "But only Sheppard would admit that, so..." No, honey, just no.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          And...it's raining again. Which is good because it keeps the temperatures down and waters the trees.
          We got some rain yesterday as well. It watered things and cleaned off some of the pollen. That didn't last too long, though. I'm sneezing away again now.

Yeah, I can't stand the squeaky sneakers either.
          OMG, it's like nails on a chalkboard!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

It's 4:45am and I'm wide awake.

So I'm watching The Long Goodbye. My goodness, Torri is so freaking awesome in this episode. Not that Joe isn't. It's just that Phoebus is so different from Elizabeth whereas Thalen is a soldier like John. But Torri changes her voice, her body language, everything. It's beautiful! I love her so.

And Ronon is such a lost puppy, with his faulty logic skills. "But only Sheppard would admit that, so..." No, honey, just no.
            Ahhhh, TLG is such a good episode! Honestly, I think in many respects bottle episodes are so much better than the ones with the showy location shoots or flashy CGI battle scenes. Cast and crew get down to basics and really have a chance to work their skills.

We got some rain yesterday as well. It watered things and cleaned off some of the pollen. That didn't last too long, though. I'm sneezing away again now.
            Yeah, we're back to sunny times out here too. Forecast says we're supposed to get more showers this evening, though...
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This 41-year old went to the zoo today with her best friend and when all the schoolkids were gone, we played in the fairground like actual 5-year olds. Climbed the jungle-jim, played on the swing and went way higher than any mom would deem safe for their 5-year olds, ... Fun day was had.
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Go Celtics! It's the 4th quarter right now and it's very close. So intense!

Ahhhh, TLG is such a good episode! Honestly, I think in many respects bottle episodes are so much better than the ones with the showy location shoots or flashy CGI battle scenes. Cast and crew get down to basics and really have a chance to work their skills.
                Oh I totally agree!! On all points.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                This 41-year old went to the zoo today with her best friend and when all the schoolkids were gone, we played in the fairground like actual 5-year olds. Climbed the jungle-jim, played on the swing and went way higher than any mom would deem safe for their 5-year olds, ... Fun day was had.
                Sounds like a great time!!

Comment

I spoke too soon. Now the Celtics are down 6 with under 2 minutes. When they lose, the series will be tied 2-2.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Awesome! That does sound like loads of fun!

I spoke too soon. Now the Celtics are down 6 with under 2 minutes. When they lose, the series will be tied 2-2.
                    Hmm, I take it from the lack of an update that the Celtics lost? *checks ESPN* Yeah, they lost. Darnit.

Comment

I'm watching The Return now. I need a scene after Rodney tells John about Elizabeth's whole World of Warcraft thing with Bill.

: So, I hear you made quite the impression on Dr. Lee with your geekery.

Hmm, I take it from the lack of an update that the Celtics lost? *checks ESPN* Yeah, they lost. Darnit.
                      Yup! Like I told my sister, I feel like I was duped into watching the whole game only for them to become incapable of scoring in the last 4 minutes. We were saying how you just can't be sure they don't throw these things to ensure more games are played in the series in order to make more money. I hate to be cynical, but... No wait, I love to be cynical.

She used to take me to watch (and bet on) Jai Alai, and they would so obviously drop the ball in order to fix the betting pools. We have discussed that we are now permanent cynics about sports after too much of that.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I'm watching The Return now. I need a scene after Rodney tells John about Elizabeth's whole World of Warcraft thing with Bill.

: So, I hear you made quite the impression on Dr. Lee with your geekery.

Oh, that would be brilliant!

Yup! Like I told my sister, I feel like I was duped into watching the whole game only for them to become incapable of scoring in the last 4 minutes. We were saying how you just can't be sure they don't throw these things to ensure more games are played in the series in order to make more money. I hate to be cynical, but... No wait, I love to be cynical.

She used to take me to watch (and bet on) Jai Alai, and they would so obviously drop the ball in order to fix the betting pools. We have discussed that we are now permanent cynics about sports after too much of that.
                        Yet another reason why I don't like professional sports. *joins you on the cynic train*

Comment

Yet another reason why I don't like professional sports. *joins you on the cynic train*
                          The Sparky train.... cynical and sarcastic. My people!!

The Celtics play again Monday night. If you hear screaming coming from Rhode Island, it's me.

Comment

The Sparky train.... cynical and sarcastic. My people!!
                            My favorite kind of train...
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

See, there's a good reason we all get along so well.

Some thunderstorms kept me awake all night. We'll see if I make it to 9pm tonight to watch the game. Yawn!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

The Sparky train.... cynical and sarcastic. ​ My people!!

See, there's a good reason we all get along so well.
                                So. Very. True! The sarcasm is strong with us!

The Celtics play again Monday night. If you hear screaming coming from Rhode Island, it's me.
                                Oh dear...

Some thunderstorms kept me awake all night. We'll see if I make it to 9pm tonight to watch the game. Yawn!
                                Hmm...time for a frappuccino?

Comment

Working...
                                X