No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm finally getting my hair cut and highlighted on Tuesday. It's so long now, I could almost braid it like Leia. (Okay it's not THAT long). But it's long enough to be annoying as hell in the heat.

ETA: My "The sarcasm is strong with this one" shirt just came in!!! It's so cute!!
    Last edited by JT-2; 04 June 2022, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Good day today -- warm and nice!
      Tomorrow will be the exact opposite -- wet and cold.

Torri had a busy day today from what I could read on her twitter.
      Mine was less busy and more lazy.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Good day today -- warm and nice!
        Tomorrow will be the exact opposite -- wet and cold.

Torri had a busy day today from what I could read on her twitter.
        Mine was less busy and more lazy.
        I would love some wet and cold weather.

I'm watching Home right now. Poor John. He knows something is wrong because people are being too nice to him. Ouch.

Meanwhile, people are also being too nice to Elizabeth and Rodney but they buy into it. At first.

Also, we were robbed of seeing Elizabeth and Teyla going clothes shopping together.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Makes it so much easier to stay up late writing/reading fic, am I right?

It really is!!! And the lightning bugs and crickets are a nice backdrop too.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
            I'm finally getting my hair cut and highlighted on Tuesday. It's so long now, I could almost braid it like Leia. (Okay it's not THAT long). But it's long enough to be annoying as hell in the heat.
            Ugh, that reminds me that I need to get my hair cut too. It's down to my butt and getting in my way.

ETA: My "The sarcasm is strong with this one" shirt just came in!!! It's so cute!!
            SQUEE!!! That's awesome!

Also, we were robbed of seeing Elizabeth and Teyla going clothes shopping together.
            I know, right? Argh!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
            It really is!!! And the lightning bugs and crickets are a nice backdrop too.
            Sounds of rain and wind and occasional bird calls for me. Ahhh, so soothing.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ugh, that reminds me that I need to get my hair cut too. It's down to my butt and getting in my way.
              Okay my hair isn't that long.

I know, right? Argh!
              Elizabeth and Teyla could have burned some of the dreadful outfits they had (Elizabeth's Intruder dress) and gotten some good Pegasus style gear. I can just picture Teyla trying to get Elizabeth to show a little skin, and Elizabeth being all nervous about it. Add in Kate! Kate and Teyla teaming up to embarrass the hell out of Elizabeth. Okay someone write this!

Comment

Elizabeth and Teyla could have burned some of the dreadful outfits they had (Elizabeth's Intruder dress) and gotten some good Pegasus style gear. I can just picture Teyla trying to get Elizabeth to show a little skin, and Elizabeth being all nervous about it. Add in Kate! Kate and Teyla teaming up to embarrass the hell out of Elizabeth. Okay someone write this!
                Kate may have to be persuaded but I'm sure Laura can make an excellent case so in the end Elizabeth will have to concede. I can see a date night with John in her future this way.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Okay my hair isn't that long.
                  Heh!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Kate may have to be persuaded but I'm sure Laura can make an excellent case so in the end Elizabeth will have to concede. I can see a date night with John in her future this way.
                  YAAAASSSSSS!!!! This would be such an awesome fic! (and no, I'm not going to write it, LOL! My Mystic Knights plot bunnies would send Tyrune after me, and that's just going to end up with me getting barbecued by dragonfire, so...yeah. )
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

YAAAASSSSSS!!!! This would be such an awesome fic! (and no, I'm not going to write it, LOL! My Mystic Knights plot bunnies would send Tyrune after me, and that's just going to end up with me getting barbecued by dragonfire, so...yeah. )
                    OMG, adding Laura into the mix is brilliant!

I would write it if I were a writer, but alas, I am not.

Just found out that my man Goran Visnjic is going to be on Vikings: Valhalla as Erik the Red. I am not much into Vikings, but I'll watch it for him. The things I watch for my favorites.... (Remembers the Torri and Joe tv movies I watched... *shudders*)

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Just found out that my man Goran Visnjic is going to be on Vikings: Valhalla as Erik the Red. I am not much into Vikings, but I'll watch it for him. The things I watch for my favorites.... (Remembers the Torri and Joe tv movies I watched... *shudders*)
                      At least Vikings looked like a big budget production...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

At least Vikings looked like a big budget production...
                        True!! Not like the low budget syfy movies of old.

Just got about 5 inches taken off my hair. It feels sooooo much better now. I highly recommend you get yours cut too, SK!!

Comment

lol, I just saw the news and came running to see if you were a fan of the show. I haven’t watched it, but I’ll give it a go for him.

I think staying on the water the past two nights (balcony too!) fired up some ideas for fics. I’ve started work on my MBA (I’ve really lost my mind), so not sure I’ll get to anything, but I would love to see that fic brought to life.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post

lol, I just saw the news and came running to see if you were a fan of the show. I haven’t watched it, but I’ll give it a go for him.

I think staying on the water the past two nights (balcony too!) fired up some ideas for fics. I’ve started work on my MBA (I’ve really lost my mind), so not sure I’ll get to anything, but I would love to see that fic brought to life.
                            First - good on you for going for your MBA!! That's awesome! And a lot of work. More power to you!! Good luck!

Second - staying on the water, eh? Nice!!!

Third - I was afraid I'd be turned off by giving Goran red hair (I mean, he's playing Erik the Red so....). But I was just watching Conversion while I wait for the next Obi-Wan Kenobi episode to drop. I think Joe still looks hot as hell even as a blue bug, so red hair shouldn't phase me.

Comment

I could write it... or try to write it... but my knowledge of dresses is ... well... non-existent to say the least. I'm not exactly up with the latest fashion but I can always try.

Anywho... booked our vacation on monday and we're staying on mainland Europe. Not going to Scotland (still don't have a passport), not going to Ireland either cause while the rental was cheap-ish and so were the airplane tickets (Aer Lingus), I'm not paying 2000+ euro for a rental car for a week.

So, we're heading to the region of Brest in France (Brittania & a bit of Normandyà, meaning about 40 kilometers from the D-Day beaches, Saint-Maire Eglise is close by, so is Bayeux (for the tapestry), Cherbourg (for more Titanic history).

Last time it was Covid stopping us from going far, this year it's the price for a bloody rental car.
                              Though the area we're going to now, is also a wee bit unexplored -- not the Normady beaches -- we've done those a couple years ago.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

True!! Not like the low budget syfy movies of old.
                                OMG, those were some crazy movies, LOL!

Just got about 5 inches taken off my hair. It feels sooooo much better now. I highly recommend you get yours cut too, SK!!
                                That's about how much I want to cut off, too. Maybe 6 inches. Soon!

Zandras_Ashes, good luck on the MBA, that's fantastic!

Falcon Horus, that trip sounds like it's going to be So. Much. FUN!!!!!! Have a great time, and don't worry, Ireland will be waiting when the time is right. ​​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                                X