X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    @JT
    Oh my goddess, the squeeking... "GET OFF MY PROPERTY!!"
    Yes, it was too adorable for words! It doesn't seem to realize how small it is, for the attitude it has.

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes
    I’m on season 3 now, and just saw a baby Jewel Staite in X Files circa 1995. She played a high school student.
    Oh, I didn't know she was on there. That's too funny!!

Originally posted by america126
    You Should Watch it

I Have Actually Never Read The Lord of The Rings Books Either.. I Own The Third and Final Book....BUT I Have Seen The Movies
    I watched half of the first movie and just could not get interested in it. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      I watched half of the first movie and just could not get interested in it. *shrugs*
      I have watched all three films multiple times but I have the extended versions so entire days of fun. But I have to admit that I skip almost all of Frodo's scenes. At one point I had seen the battle of Minas Tirith so many times that I had Theoden King's speech memorized by heart.

Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I have watched all three films multiple times but I have the extended versions so entire days of fun. But I have to admit that I skip almost all of Frodo's scenes. At one point I had seen the battle of Minas Tirith so many times that I had Theoden King's speech memorized by heart.
        That's how I am with the Star Wars movies.

Hey, I just watched your figure skater's long program. It was really good!! I loved her style.

Comment

I know I said I was going to boycott the women's figure skating, but I have no willpower (and nothing much to do). I won't spoil it for anyone, but I'll just say that was the weirdest skating event I've ever seen.

Comment

Hey, I just watched your figure skater's long program. It was really good!! I loved her style.
            First time I saw her, quite by chance... and I kept thinking I'm over the moon when I don't fall over and look what she's doing... ON ONE SKATE no less...

She ranked 8th on a whole, which is 8 places better than the previous Olympics.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

I know I said I was going to boycott the women's figure skating, but I have no willpower (and nothing much to do). I won't spoil it for anyone, but I'll just say that was the weirdest skating event I've ever seen.
              Heck, it's the weirdest Olympics ever.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

First time I saw her, quite by chance... and I kept thinking I'm over the moon when I don't fall over and look what she's doing... ON ONE SKATE no less...

She ranked 8th on a whole, which is 8 places better than the previous Olympics.
                Yeah, I took some ice skating lessons when I was a teen, and I could barely balance on one foot!! I was never able to do a crossover. My legs just didn't want to do it. Those women are amazing.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                Heck, it's the weirdest Olympics ever.
                Well, that's absolutely true!!

Comment

Storm Eunice has halted public transportation for the most part, closed most if not all schools this afternoon and send many workers (like myself) back to the home office after lunch.

I'm so glad I'm home and don't have to face windspeeds of 120 KpH later today.

On the Isle of Wight, they measured windspeeds up to 200 KpH.

I wonder if my Dad, currently vacationing on a cruise in Norway, is experiencing Eunice.

Comment

Storm Eunice has halted public transportation for the most part, closed most if not all schools this afternoon and send many workers (like myself) back to the home office after lunch.

I wonder if my Dad, currently vacationing on a cruise in Norway, is experiencing Eunice.
                    Yikes!!! I have a Tumblr friend vacationing in Cornwall right now and they are in the middle of it too. Now I feel guilty that I was complaining earlier about the wind here knocking over my trash bins.

And your poor Dad. I hope it's not hitting him, because rocky seas while on a cruise are NOT fun. Been there, done that.

Comment

Okay Eunice, you had your fun -- that's enough!!

*squeeks*

Comment

Think of the brave little lemming yelling at the skier. Be the lemming.

Seriously though, please be careful.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Stay safe over there, that sounds scary! *hugs*
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have regrets. X files season 3, episode 21. Amanda Tapping make an appearance long enough for her character to have a intimate scene with Skinner. All I could see was Carter and Caldwell and it was not okay.

Whoa. Hope everyone stays safe!

Comment

Yes, it was too adorable for words! It doesn't seem to realize how small it is, for the attitude it has.

Oh, I didn't know she was on there. That's too funny!!

I Understand.

I Finished Season 2 of SGA and I Have Started Season 3...a Couple of Days Ago, I Watched Progeny and The Real World Yesterday. SO Good!!!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Famliy Saturday!

Originally posted by Zandras_Ashes View Post
                                I have regrets. X files season 3, episode 21. Amanda Tapping make an appearance long enough for her character to have a intimate scene with Skinner. All I could see was Carter and Caldwell and it was not okay.
                                Just reading that is giving me regrets!

Comment

Working...
                                X