Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    And Cadman and the rest of the Marines cringing a little.

Yep. The question about whether PT is worse when Air Force beats Navy or if they lose to Navy is still a matter of debate. Officially, McKay has taken no position, but the betting pool among the science teams always seems to lean Sheppard's way no matter the outcome of the game. Naturally, Kavanagh always loses those bets.
    indeed.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I think I'm the only person here who cares about the NFL, but I wanted to report that my local team (Patriots) lost at home, while my chosen team (Raiders) won their game. The Raiders game was super intense. They won it in overtime. I think that's why I can't sleep. It didn't end until after 11:30pm or so, and the game got me super excited.

= JT at work later this morning. Bring on the caffeine!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Or you could do as I did this morning, going into meeting 1 of 2 today.

Colleague: "M, are you there?" (my camera was off)
        Me: "Physically yes."
        *laughter*
        Me, turning my camera on: "There, proof of life."
        *more laughter*

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

*laughter*
          *more laughter*

That's classic! Thankfully we don't use our cameras for meetings. Thank goodness!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I think I'm the only person here who cares about the NFL, but I wanted to report that my local team (Patriots) lost at home, while my chosen team (Raiders) won their game. The Raiders game was super intense. They won it in overtime. I think that's why I can't sleep. It didn't end until after 11:30pm or so, and the game got me super excited.

LOL, I dunno, sounds like you're still pretty wired. And congrats on the win!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

*laughter*
            *more laughter*

Priceless!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              LOL, I dunno, sounds like you're still pretty wired. And congrats on the win!
              Thanks!!

Yeah, unfortunately that feeling has worn off. It's now 2:30pm and I'm trying desperately to stay awake.

Comment

My restless leg syndrome acted up last night so I got only 2 hours sleep, after sleeping only 30 minutes the night before. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! Crazy busy day yesterday for me. Still tired. And now GW isn't working right; can't quote, can't get the smilie menu to come up, ugh! And I don't have the time right now to figure out what's wrong. May try a different browser later.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

GW is being weird. It took me two days to get the page to move past my last post and I can’t quote or do much of anything.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday! Or at least, it would be pretty if GW was working right. *heavy sigh*

Comment

I hope this isn't permanently broken, cause this stinks.

Comment

They need to burn some sage or something, lol, so the platform can work again. Do an exorcism to expel the bad bots. It’s spooky season already in my house so forgive my silly mind, it’s already in the Halloween gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
                            They need to burn some sage or something, lol, so the platform can work again. Do an exorcism to expel the bad bots. It’s spooky season already in my house so forgive my silly mind, it’s already in the Halloween gutter.
                            Hey, I think it's working again! I can quote, navigate, and insert smilies.

Thank you, Gateworld!!

ZA - what you said must have done the trick.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Satuday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

And hey, everything works again! Hooray, Gateworld!!!! *does a victory dance*

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
                              It's always Halloween for me, so no worries there.

Hey, I think it's working again! I can quote, navigate, and insert smilies.

Thank you, Gateworld!!

ZA - what you said must have done the trick.
                              Indeed! I'll have to lay in a stock of juniper for the next time this happens.

Comment

I'M BAAAAACK!!!

*does happy dance*

Comment

Working...
                                X