Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Revenge is best served cold so we MOWED THE GRASS AT 7PM (after work).

Also, no wonder my granddad was still fit in his late eighties, his lawnmower thinks its a formula one car.
    Lol, like seriously, my cat is giving me side eye after hearing me laugh.

Comment

So I see it's Italy vs. England in the final game. FH, I assume you're rooting for Italy in the "anyone but England" games.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        So I see it's Italy vs. England in the final game. FH, I assume you're rooting for Italy in the "anyone but England" games.
        Not rooting for anyone really but I suspect Italy will win.

I hear the English football fans seriously misbehaved during the Denmark - England game, booing during the Danish anthem, and when Harry Kane was taking the penalty shot, someone shone a laser light in the Danish goalkeeper's eyes.

So definitely not rooting for the English...

I haven't followed since Belgium was kicked out. It's the Tour de France -- football's over.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Not rooting for anyone really but I suspect Italy will win.

I hear the English football fans seriously misbehaved during the Denmark - England game, booing during the Danish anthem, and when Harry Kane was taking the penalty shot, someone shone a laser light in the Danish goalkeeper's eyes.

So definitely not rooting for the English...

I haven't followed since Belgium was kicked out. It's the Tour de France -- football's over.
          I don't follow the sports news that closely, so I hadn't heard about that. Yikes! Yet more reasons to root against the English.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

I don't follow the sports news that closely, so I hadn't heard about that. Yikes! Yet more reasons to root against the English.

No need for poor sportsmanship like that!!! Booooo!!

Comment

There was also booing for taking the knee, which The Three Lions team does too, so they even boo their own team.

I saw a meme on twitter where Gimli tells Legolas he can't believe he would cheer for Italy, to which Legolas than replies, "How about you cheer against England?".

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

There was also booing for taking the knee, which The Three Lions team does too, so they even boo their own team.

I saw a meme on twitter where Gimli tells Legolas he can't believe he would cheer for Italy, to which Legolas than replies, "How about you cheer against England?".
                *snorts* That about sums it up.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The English Football Associations has been fined 30,000 euro for the disruptions.

UEFA even asked the Danish FA if they wanted to file a complaint but they declined to do so. I bet they'll get there revenge tomorrow. Or at least hope for Italy to take it home to Rome.

Comment

The English Football Associations has been fined 30,000 euro for the disruptions.

UEFA even asked the Danish FA if they wanted to file a complaint but they declined to do so. I bet they'll get there revenge tomorrow. Or at least hope for Italy to take it home to Rome.
                    *converts Euros to dollars* Oh that's just a slap on the wrist for them.

Comment

*converts Euros to dollars* Oh that's just a slap on the wrist for them.
                      Peanuts indeed.

They also tried to find the person with the laserlight but that's looking for a needle in a really big haystack.

Comment

I went to a barbeque at my brother's house this afternoon. My niece's 10 year old foster daughter is the sweetest thing, and she came bounding over to hug me. (I don't like when adults hug, but kid hugs are great.) But then she kinda jumped into my arms. My back froze instantly. I am not looking forward to the achiness I might feel tomorrow morning.

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

I went to a barbeque at my brother's house this afternoon. My niece's 10 year old foster daughter is the sweetest thing, and she came bounding over to hug me. (I don't like when adults hug, but kid hugs are great.) But then she kinda jumped into my arms. My back froze instantly. I am not looking forward to the achiness I might feel tomorrow morning.
                          Ouch! Hope it was fun otherwise, and your back is okay.

Comment

It's going home to ... ROME!!

The Azzurri won the European Championship football from the English with 3-2 during penalties.
                            The game ended in a 1-1 draw.

Didn't watch it but checked twitter after we watched 4 more episodes of Leverage Redemption.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

The Azzurri won the European Championship football from the English with 3-2 during penalties.

Didn't watch it but checked twitter after we watched 4 more episodes of Leverage Redemption.
                              *cackles in glee* Suck it, England!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Ouch! Hope it was fun otherwise, and your back is okay.
                                It was fun. My back is its normal self today, so that's good news!! Thanks!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus

Originally posted by Scary Kitty
                                *cackles in glee* Suck it, England!
                                What she said!!

Comment

Working...
                                X