Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I'm going to watch the new Loki series tomorrow night!!!
    Maybe this weekend...

Haven't watched any of the shows I follow this week due to the weather being extremely nice so we've been doing yard work.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
      Toes in the sand! Touchdown Floriday today. Stormed for a few hours and feels amazing now.
      Squee! Happy vacay!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Maybe this weekend...

Haven't watched any of the shows I follow this week due to the weather being extremely nice so we've been doing yard work.
      Yeah, we've had some nice walking weather out here for the last week or so. We'll be getting a bit of rain early next week (good, the trees need it), and then it starts heating up again. Time for salads for dinner!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

No rain forthcoming... hot weather all the more... next week we'll be hitting our first tropical temperatures of the year.

Comment

ZA - enjoy your vacation!!

I really loved the Loki premiere! Bring it on!

Comment

I take back the rain-comment... there may be a few drops today, or none... it's a toss-up.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

European Championship Football has started!!

Italy kicked Turkey's butt with 3-0 yesterday evening in the opening match. Switzerland was looking to take the win against Wales earlier today but the Welsh managed to save the day 15 minutes before the end so it ended with a draw, 1-1.

In our group Finland was playing Denmark when near the end of the first half, one of the Danish players collapsed onto the grass. The medics had to perform CPR for about 10 long minutes before they got him back to the conscious world. That game was suspended afterwards so they'll be playing their second half some other time. The score was still 0-0. Last I read Christian Eriksen's condition is stable.

Tonight our Red Devils play Russia in St. Petersburg at 9pm. I had to look all around the house to find my Devils flag, and for a while I really thought I'd lost it. BUT no such thing. It obviously was hiding in the last box that I forgot I put in the attick.

Comment

Belgium beat Russia with 3 goals to none.

Comment

Yay!!!

That's very scary about Christian Eriksen. I hope he continues to be alright. Wonder if he has some heart condition that he didn't know about.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

The rain is here, it's glorious.

Yeehaw!

Yay!!!

That's very scary about Christian Eriksen. I hope he continues to be alright. Wonder if he has some heart condition that he didn't know about.
                      That's what I'm guessing as well. Scary stuff.

Comment

The medical team from Denmark said he came out of the pre-champion checks with a clean bill of health so they don't know what went wrong on the field.

We have to play Denmark on thursday and they have every intention to play the game or so I've heard. I hope they do. It would be sad for them to forfait but understandable.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          The rain is here, it's glorious.
                          We're supposed to get a cold and rainy day tomorrow. Yay!!!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
                          The medical team from Denmark said he came out of the pre-champion checks with a clean bill of health so they don't know what went wrong on the field.

We have to play Denmark on thursday and they have every intention to play the game or so I've heard. I hope they do. It would be sad for them to forfait but understandable.
                          I hope they play too. But yeah, it would be understandable if they don't.

I read that Croatia lost to England. Boo. And yes, I only care because I crush on an actor from there, and also because I like underdogs. Meanwhile, my English ancestors are probably rolling in their graves that I'm rooting against them. Oh well.

Comment

Yup, Croatia lost 1-0 from England. And The Netherlands just won 3-2 from Ukrainia.

My sister and I were driving home and at one point we passed a big screen outside of a cafe where I could see the Dutch had scored twice. Not 30 minutes later my sister turns on the TV at home and all of a sudden the scoreboard reads 3-2. The Ukranians managed to score twice in less than 4 minutes. They clearly did not go down without a fight.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

We're supposed to get a cold and rainy day tomorrow. Yay!!!
                              Yay!!! Still rainy and misty here, too, and loving it! I may go take a walk in it later. *happy dance*

I read that Croatia lost to England. Boo. And yes, I only care because I crush on an actor from there, and also because I like underdogs. Meanwhile, my English ancestors are probably rolling in their graves that I'm rooting against them. Oh well.
                              My Irish and Scottish ancestors were cheering for Croatia. And to be honest, my English ancestors probably were too.

Comment

Radek and Carson will not be friends today... Czechia is kicking Scotland's butt at the moment. They are trailing 2 goals to zip. The 2nd goal made from the middle of the field even... 49.7 yards from the goal. A new record.

I expect meme's to follow cause the Scottish goalkeeper's flight to nowhere looks hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X