Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

In season 1, Elizabeth pairs up with Grodin and they attack Rodney relentlessly. In seasons 2 and 3, she teams up with Lorne and they attack John. Lorne takes great delight in that. "So sorry.... sir. I was just helping Dr. Weir." *innocent face*

John and Rodney team up with each other, but they are too busy bickering to be successful.

Yup, I can totally see this.

In the same vain, Havocthecat on dreamwidth wrote this glorious post about why nobody in Atlantis wants to play monopoly with Elizabeth and Teyla anymore.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The sun is shining. The temps are up in the ... *checks watch* ...70° F (about 24° C that is probably).
        Neighbor 1 garden to my right is doing yard work -- no idea what is getting cut now but earlier it was her grass. Really annoying when you're trying to work (if there were grass in Atlantis, there would be an office saga chapter topic in the making).

The other neighbor was testing his sound system earlier -- turned the volume right up, then I heard his wife call out to him "BERT, turn that down!". I LOL'd. And whispered, "No Bert, leave it. It's fine."

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          The sun is shining. The temps are up in the ... *checks watch* ...70° F (about 24° C that is probably).
          Neighbor 1 garden to my right is doing yard work -- no idea what is getting cut now but earlier it was her grass. Really annoying when you're trying to work (if there were grass in Atlantis, there would be an office saga chapter topic in the making).

The other neighbor was testing his sound system earlier -- turned the volume right up, then I heard his wife call out to him "BERT, turn that down!". I LOL'd. And whispered, "No Bert, leave it. It's fine."
          Great news on the vaccine! I also loved your story update. I find myself in need of a new bumper sticker because you have provided my new motto: improvising the hell out of life. I took some liberties there with your words, but that line was so on point!

Comment

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
            Great news on the vaccine! I also loved your story update. I find myself in need of a new bumper sticker because you have provided my new motto: improvising the hell out of life. I took some liberties there with your words, but that line was so on point!
            By all means... take all the liberties you like.

"Improvising the hell out of life!" -- really like that.

And I just had a thought about there not being grass in Atlantis... it doesn't have to be a lawnmower. I'm sure there are other sounds that annoy people to no end. Mmm... *ponders the possibilities*

Comment

Yup, I can totally see this.

In the same vain, Havocthecat on dreamwidth wrote this glorious post about why nobody in Atlantis wants to play monopoly with Elizabeth and Teyla anymore.
              That was really funny!! Oh yeah, Elizabeth and Teyla would totally kick @ss at Monopoly.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

And I just had a thought about there not being grass in Atlantis... it doesn't have to be a lawnmower. I'm sure there are other sounds that annoy people to no end. Mmm... *ponders the possibilities*
                Oh, this I have to see!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Good aftern... evening to you!

It's nearly 8pm - that's not really afternoon.

My sister got her invitation today -- there was some loud cheering earlier today. Another one for the Pfizer team!

Comment

Yay for team Pfizer!!

Today is supposed to be the last day of our little heat wave. It had better be! I wonder if Atlantis has central air conditioning?

Comment

Touchdown, Savannah! I drove, but it doesn’t sound as fun to say Valet, Savannah, lol. First day of vacay and my hotel has complimentary wine reception. Life is good. Maybe I shouldn’t say that yet…the true test will be when I go to stream Loki later tonight.

Good aftern... evening to you!

It's nearly 8pm - that's not really afternoon.

My sister got her invitation today -- there was some loud cheering earlier today. Another one for the Pfizer team!
                        yay to more good news!

Comment

Today is supposed to be the last day of our little heat wave. It had better be! I wonder if Atlantis has central air conditioning?
                          It's a ship... it should have ventilation at least.

Air scrubbers?
                          Heat control?

I mean, how else would it control the temperature in the vacuum of space.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Yay! *high-fives*

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
                            Touchdown, Savannah! I drove, but it doesn’t sound as fun to say Valet, Savannah, lol. First day of vacay and my hotel has complimentary wine reception. Life is good. Maybe I shouldn’t say that yet…the true test will be when I go to stream Loki later tonight.
                            LOL, I still need to finish The Mandalorian...and then catch up with WandaVision and Falcon & the Winter Soldier.

Comment

I'm going to watch the new Loki series tomorrow night!!!

Comment

Toes in the sand! Touchdown Floriday today. Stormed for a few hours and feels amazing now.

I'm going to watch the new Loki series tomorrow night!!!
                                I fell asleep mid episode, only have myself and Wet Willies to blame, lol, so I need to try again tonight!
                                Last edited by Zandras.ashes; 10 June 2021, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X